Post subject: The Grim Speaker
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:43 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The return of the grim speaker

Cheney is back with doom speech casting Democrats as danger to security

By Peter Baker

Updated: 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
MILWAUKEE - Vice President Cheney sometimes starts speeches with a Ronald Reagan quotation about a "happy" nation needing "hope and faith." But not much happy talk follows. Not a lot of hope, either. He does, though, talk about the prospect of "mass death in the United States."
The not-so-happy warrior of the past two campaign cycles is back on the road delivering a grim message about danger, defeatism and the stakes of the coming election. If it is not a joyful exercise, it is at least a relentless one. Even with poll ratings lower than President Bush's, Cheney has become a more ubiquitous presence on the campaign trail than in the last midterm election.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15176106/

Post subject: Re: The Grim Speaker
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:33 am 
Hear Me Roar!

mga wrote:
The return of the grim speaker

Cheney is back with doom speech casting Democrats as danger to security

By Peter Baker

Updated: 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
MILWAUKEE - Vice President Cheney sometimes starts speeches with a Ronald Reagan quotation about a "happy" nation needing "hope and faith." But not much happy talk follows. Not a lot of hope, either. He does, though, talk about the prospect of "mass death in the United States."
The not-so-happy warrior of the past two campaign cycles is back on the road delivering a grim message about danger, defeatism and the stakes of the coming election. If it is not a joyful exercise, it is at least a relentless one. Even with poll ratings lower than President Bush's, Cheney has become a more ubiquitous presence on the campaign trail than in the last midterm election.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15176106/

Dick Cheney is not my favourite character. He is a neo conservative and PNAC member. His main function in life is perpetuating the terrorist threat myth and advocating war. I personally do not think he is sincere in these aims, but rather, has some kind of hidden corporate agenda.

I think he is more evil than Bush, if that is possible. He is my personal hate character in the current Administration. I am surprised he is even attempting a bit of a smile here. Would you let your daughter go out on a date with this man?

I think Cheney and Bush should be impeached together, if you want my real opinion on the matter. And, then I think this should be televised and shown in the schools during the time period that the students are required to submit their brains and their will to the messages of corporatism now that now pervade the school systems in America. I am talking about the Channel One broadcast in American schools. Here is a sample of what takes place here:

Quote:
Meanwhile, high school students are made to peddle corporate products in order to fill in the gaps left behind by the drain that is the military budget and other counterproductive federal expenditures. While the military receives 50.5 percent of federal tax money, education receives 8 percent. During his campaign, George W. Bush claimed that his number one priority would be education, just like the proclaimed priority of most other politicians. Meanwhile, high school students can be suspended for wearing Pepsi shirts on Coke day (which happened in a Colorado high school), and teachers must designate fifteen minutes of class time each day for the commercial-rich Channel One, as many schools are obligated to these types of corporations for their supplies.
This quote taken from the link below:

http://www.counterpunch.org/white01092003.html

This public presentation could be shown in three parts of course. One being the impeachment proceedings. And, the second one followed by a televised criminal trial, based on treason and deception. and culminating in a public carrying out of the verdict for the benefit of the children. This event should in no way harm the children as they are fully acclimatized to scenes of death and destruction via movies and their television programming. It would be a practical history lesson and an example of good civics training and would also lead in to the restoration of democracy in the United States. It would reinforce democratic values once again into the minds of American children.

Maybe that is the only way to protect the Constitution of the United States from villains like these who think they have god given rights to deceive the good people of the United States.

admin comment: Edited for content, One. Please see Posting Guideline #2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
I am surprised he is even attempting a bit of a smile here.

I think he always smiles when he talks about shooting his "friend" in the face, or murdering children.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.