It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jon Stewart on Fox Noise's Irresponsibile Obama Story
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jon Stewart is at his ironic best in this riff on Fox News’ egregiously irresponsible story on Barack Obama’s background

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You can find them Catherine .. That was excellent. :lol:

FOX-SNOOZE ! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:35 pm 
We should probably consider that the story did not originate from FNC...John Gibson was quoting a story from Insight Magazine. And From what I understand, Insight Magazine received the information via a leak from Hillary Clinton's camp. Happens all time.

At least it didnt happen 3 days before a primary or even worse, the general election.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
We should probably consider that the story did not originate from FNC...John Gibson was quoting a story from Insight Magazine.

:lol: Interesting..but Insight Magazine is about as "impressive" to us as is Fox Noise. :lol:

Do you know who publishes Insight Magazine, BB? That wonderful organization that owns the Washington Times! Do you know who owns the Washington Times? None other than REV. MOON! Are you into being a MOONIE?

ALL ABOUT INSIGHT MAGAZINE

Quote:
And From what I understand, Insight Magazine received the information via a leak from Hillary Clinton's camp. Happens all time.

Got a reliable link to that story, BB? One thing we REQUIRE around here is LINKS to statements such as you must made.

Quote:
At least it didnt happen 3 days before a primary or even worse, the general election.

TRUTH should have no time frame. To what are you referring? The Mark Foley story? I would argue that support and protection of political pedophiles just because an election is coming up should have no place on any moral person's agenda.

THE DARK SIDE OF REV. MOON

SUN_MYUNG_MOON

THE MOONIES

BUSH, REV. MOON, AND DONALD RUMSFELD

REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILIA

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:15 am 
Cat:
You're over analyzing my post. Insight Mag. reported a false story...plain and simple and no one is suggesting otherwise. Why all the wasted energy discrediting someting that no one is giving credit to?

CNN has reported that HC's camp is responsible for providing IM with the info. Either way, Hillary and her people have been going after Obama for weeks and this was just a different tactic. Is it really that hard to believe?

Peace,
BB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:06 am 

hillary may well be going after obama.

but in the instance discussed above they were definitively proven not to be.

the main source behind the smears were time/warner and the rupert murdoch/neocon/facist empire that powers the foxnoise channel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:25 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Cat:
You're over analyzing my post. Insight Mag. reported a false story...plain and simple and no one is suggesting otherwise. Why all the wasted energy discrediting someting that no one is giving credit to?

CNN has reported that HC's camp is responsible for providing IM with the info. Either way, Hillary and her people have been going after Obama for weeks and this was just a different tactic. Is it really that hard to believe?

Peace,
BB

Your original post came off to me as being more of a defense of Fox Noise and John Gibson than it did as a critical comment about the behavior of Hillary Clinton's camp.

NOR did you post a viable link to the alleged Clinton story. I'm still waiting for that. You admit that Inside Mag reported a false story and, by association, you would have to admit that Fox Noise was also reporting more of the same, which we all realize that they do all the time. Most of the msm are like that. That's why we try to find other sources for our news. If you're interested in how Faux News lies and distorts the truth, go to http://www.newshounds.us/bush_administration_lies/

When it comes to extensive analysis, you as a newbie will have to accept that we do it here all the time, especially regarding links to sources that are owned by such charlatans as the Rev. Moon, and even more especially when they are (or seem to be) used to defend wingers like John Gibson and Fox Noise.

BUT, I apologize to you if my response to you went over the top.

Regarding the Clinton-Obama story, with so many people in the running for the Democratic nomination for president, I'm fully expecting lots of clawing and scratching among those candidates as the primaries approach, Hillary and Obama among them. If they're not actually doing it now, they soon will be. I remember how Bush the First scorned Ronald Reagan, calling his economic ideas "Voodoo Economics." Yet, at the end, who did Reagan choose as his running mate? Look at how Bush the Second maligned John McCain. Yet, McCain supports Bush on most of the unconstitutional things he's done during his 6+ years as president. It's just politics....unfortunately, and rooster is correct in his post. That's another reason for the analysis...my bet is that if either Clinton or Obama gets the Democratic nomination, one will be the other's running mate, or at least find a place in his or her Cabinet.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman