It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is the Government Lacing the Sky with Barium?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

CHEMTRAILS: Is U.S. Gov't. Secretly Testing Americans 'Again'?

Could a strange substance found by an Ark-La-Tex man be part of secret government testing program? That's the question at the heart of a phenomenon called "Chemtrails." In a KSLA News 12 investigation, Reporter Jeff Ferrell shows us the results of testing we had done about what's in our skies.
"It seemed like some mornings it was just criss-crossing the whole sky. It was just like a giant checkerboard," described Bill Nichols. He snapped several photos of the strange clouds from his home in Stamps, in southwest Arkansas. Nichols said these unusual clouds begin as normal contrails from a jet engine. But unlike normal contrails, these do 'not' fade away.
Soon after a recent episode he saw particles in the air. "We'd see it drop to the ground in a haze," added Nichols. He then noticed the material collecting on the ground.
"This is water and stuff that I collected in bowls. I had it sitting out in my backyard in my dad's pick-up truck," said Nichols as he handed us a mason jar in the KSLA News 12 parking lot back in September after driving down from Arkansas.
KSLA News 12 had the sample tested at a lab. The results: A high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, (ppm). That's more than three times the toxic level set by the Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Chemtrails are back.

http://www.youtube.com/v/okB-489l6MI&rel=1

Here's an article I read in the summer on morgellons-

http://www.morgellonshope.com/content/b ... ory/43/215

Funny, we did this chemtrail thing over a year ago. We are ahead of the times.

Perhaps the barium is to make people sterile- the old population problem and it's somewhat less than genocidal solution.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Last edited by DO.g's on Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:03 pm 

Somewhere in the back of my brain, there is a tickle of a memory where Barium was used to seed clouds to cause them to rain before moving out to sea. No references for this one just an annoyingly good memory.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Check this out from 2002- Peanut Butter and Barium sandwiches.

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/ctpeanut ... pr02.shtml

Has article talking about seeding with barium and aluminum.

Quote:
Most of us will remember the mean, green man who stopped us from downing a bottle of Bleach when we were six. The Mr. Yuk for our corner of earth is technically the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) in the south, and Environment Canada, where it snows. However, barium hasn't even been classified by the EPA with respect to human carcinogenity because no studies have even been done on people. Surprisingly, aluminum is also a no show on the list of hazardous air pollutants.

But check any Material Safety Data Sheet and you'll find barium clearly marked: "DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED" with the "Health Rating: 3 - Severe (Life)". Hey kids, bring out your "GOGGLES and GLOVES" Mr. Yuk's taking you on a picnic! But, here's the scary part, on the same Data Sheet, under
Environmental Toxicity: "No information found". Barium has twenty times more chronic lethality than the worse organic-chlorinated pesticide (private interview with R. Mike Castle, Nationally Accredited Environmental Risk Auditor). Confusing? Not really - nobody with enough acuity to read has been reckless enough to intentionally release barium into the ecosystem... Until now.

They seem more inclined to deny their seeding of the sky now than when this was posted but they certainly don`t want to admit they`re actually doing it.

Quote:
When anhydrous barium (mon)oxide reacts with water, forming barium hydroxide (commonly known as soluble barium salts), the chemical reaction liberates a lot of heat. And where there's heat, there's fire. Let's connect the dots. Follow closely: February 17, 2002 UP Science News headlines, "Pollution drying up rainfall" - when
particles are too small to seed nice fat raindrops, "the clouds that do form...have a hard time to rain." These tiny particles are called "aerosols" by scientists, and long term exposure is now "an important environmental risk factor for cardiopulmonary and lung cancer mortality" (Journal of the American Medical Association). Bad news for the humans.

It gets worse for the earth, and here's where the heat turns up: a third of the United States and even vast tracts of Canadian Prairie are suffering from acute drought conditions, some of the worst shortages in years. Rivers are literally drying up. Reservoirs are at record low levels. New York has declared a drought emergency. Montana is officially a drought disaster area. Even the UN warns of severe water shortages by 2025 - globally. Back to the lab: barium has a much lower "specific heat" value of 0.19 as compared to air (1.003) and water (4.184). When introduced at higher altitudes, barium will have a net effect of increasing the temperature of the atmosphere. Ergo: it gets hot and dry.

Why would anyone want to do that to the earth?

Ask the military: In 2025 (a familiar date), US aerospace forces plan to "own the weather" by "capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications." (The Weather as a Force Multiplier, August 1996).

Who knows what the hell they`re up to anymore. Everything is so secret and `hush hush need to know` basis. But it obviously has to do with purported national security. Again! :roll: How many times must we fall for this.

Quote:
The Truth is Copyright Free.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:35 pm 

I forgot to note that this memory extends back to the 1960's when the government was "doing things good for us."

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:20 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

H.A.A.R.P. doesn't need barium to manipulate the weather.

I suspect it is now over its original design goals (by Eastman) of 1 billion watts to burn 'holes in the heavens'.

Then we talk about other nations spending a lot on military weaponry? We are so far ahead that the argument of being needed for defense only works with the paranoid.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

All governments conduct experiments on their own populations. Because they are controlled like laboratory rats and the consequences can be recorded and results analyzed. That is reality. And HAARP has very little to do with barium cloud dispersal. The program that deals with Air Force experiments with barium can be googled as GWEN. HAARP is an Air Force and predominately Navy experiment that is in final stages.

TuT 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:37 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Large percentage of adversarial posts round these parts.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:57 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Not really PT. Perhaps he didn't understand you were talking about HAARP as weather manipulation and not as a barium depository. You both are correct, and mistakes sometimes happen. We don't always agree with each other here.

With some people though, mistakes were intended to incite. Such is our dilemma with dealing in the arbitrary world of truth- each person has their own version, so we present all sides to be bantered about. If we don't all agree we move on to the next and try to not take it personally. We're a co-hort group here.

We discussed HAARP as well about the time chemtrails were making another appearance. Haarp was discussed about Katrina time here as we were relating the idea that they could control and create weather and even hurricanes. It's in the memory banks and thanks for reminding us about it. It's definitely a problem and who knows what it will do to the heavens or what it is intended to protect us from.

This barium thing is a problem though as it is radioactive. I had to drink it and get photographed for stomach problems as a chalky drink and it was awful. I survived it but who can say what the long term effects may be? They tell us it's safe, like vaccines and X-rays, but would the Dr's drink it when offered cash or stay in the X-ray room? Not likely.

Quote:
$75000 Offered For MD to Publicly Drink Vaccine Additives - ArticlesIe Is the money offered to drink the same amount of additive a small baby .... In case of a vaccination damage the doctor would personally take care of the ...
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... tives.aspx
Jock Doubleday, director of the California non-profit corporation Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc., has offered $75,000 to the first medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO who publicly drinks a mixture of standard vaccine additives.

The additives would be the same as those contained in the vaccines recommended for a 6-year-old according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and the dose would be body-weight calibrated. It would include, but not be limited to:

Thimerosal (a mercury derivative)
Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
Phenol (a disinfectant dye)
Aluminum
Benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant)
Formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant)
On August 1, 2007, if no one has taken the challenge, the offer will be increased to $90,000 and will increase at a rate of $5,000 per month until someone accepts.
Sounds like a cocktail similar to meth.

Gee, I'm a little short on cash, but so much to live for. Maybe if they fill me with enough barium I will be diagnosed as cancer riddled and do it. Damn- I have to be a doctor. When it reaches a million, then I'll do it- If I'm still alive that long. Lets see 90 grand plus 5 g's a month- Hmm this may take some time. :hmph: :puke:

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Unfortunately for us humans, ELF waves can penetrate almost anything. The U.S. military has built a Gound-Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) all over the U.S. with several hundred 300-500′ GWEN towers that broadcast a very-low frequency wave (VLF) for mind-control of the American public. A single GWEN tower can broadcast up to 300 miles in a 360° circle. Plus 8 secret powerful transmitters have been established and 3 of them operate on the west coast.........

http://www.need2know.eu/?m=20070930

:roll:

Post subject: BUSTED
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

BUSTED!

In this video clip, recorded from a TV news report on the RTL network, it is reported that they discovered Chemtrails in areas where the German Airforce was engaged in war game excercizes. It is admitted that they are able to trick ground radar with them. They also say that there was a deliberate attempt to cover up with false radar images. They have 97% confidence in their findings and now they are taking action, and are launching a criminal investigation into "persons unknown" for weather manipulation, which is illegal.

It's in German but the English subtitles are slow enough that you can read them comfortably. You can also watch it again if you do miss something.

Direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/v/MVc9GX5K_As

I am fluent in German and have lived in Germany, and can confirm this is an authentic report. I can also confirm that the English translation, while somewhat abbreviated, accurately reflects the spoken words of the original German TV report.

Wayne

PS No, this has nothing to do with 9/11, but it is further evidence of things that governments do to their own populations and of cover ups, i.e. real life conspiracies.

http://fv911truth.bravejournal.com/entry/24300

More from the site-

Quote:
From The Enterprise Mission
Michael Bara Richard
C. Hoagland

“In fact, the effect on Earth is becoming so pronounced that some elements of our own government appear to be engaged in a crash program to counteract the warming trend. A recently uncovered paper by the “Father of the H-Bomb,” — none other than Edward Teller himself — has described the outline of this program in detail. In it, he specifically advocates the reduction of global temperatures by spreading particulates in the atmosphere from jet liners, exactly what we have been seeing in our skies ever since the publication of his paper in 1997. In fact, the whole program has taken on an air of desperation. The spraying is becoming increasingly obvious and open. Even the day after the 9/11 attacks, when virtually everyone in the country knew that only military planes were allowed to fly, the spraying continued.”

The current “chemtrail program” — if the paper by Teller is to be believed — is overwhelming evidence of this, and a massive (if primitive) program to counteract such terrestrial temperature increases. At some point, hopefully, the “powers that be” will realize that spewing chemicals into the upper atmosphere in a vain attempt to screen the Earth from sunlight … so to cool it … is NOT working. Only at that point will they be forced — out of desperation — to turn to a “Hyperdimensional solution” for what’s now becoming increasingly apparent is a “Hyperdimensional problem” all throughout the solar system …. We can only hope that implementation of this “ultimate” climate solution here on Earth — which will require government “disclosure” of the existence of Hyperdimensional Physics itself, if not all its other staggering implications for unlimited, non-fossil fuel energy resources — doesn’t come too late.”
http://www.enterprisemission.com/warming.htm

The stories continue with few solid conclusions except that they are definitely up to something, and it usually is a cover up.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:10 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I don't know anything about barium though I did see mention of ELF and VLF waves.

It has been proven that electrical waves do have a disrupting influence on life yet it is hard to find solid facts about various electro magnetic fields and their influence on thought and body.

And it seems impossible to find anything that will protect you from these various waves or detect many of the waves.

I do know there are portable machines in existence that are built to disrupt normal mental functioning.

Sounds like deep 'conspiracy' stuff but it is true as is a lot of 'conspiracy' stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I posted an item on EM waves and crowd control in Believe it or Not`` that goes into various ideas this one guy has, like putting sheet metal roofing all around his house to deflect the waves.

Check it out and see the stalkers too! :shock:

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DO.g's wrote:
I posted an item on EM waves and crowd control in Believe it or Not`` that goes into various ideas this one guy has, like putting sheet metal roofing all around his house to deflect the waves.

Check it out and see the stalkers too! :shock:

I found nothing from you so far but todays utube video links. Perhaps it is on a video link? I'm not normally too big on watching utube videos because I like good resolution video and a bigger picture...plus there is the time issue.

I'm not ready for sheet metal roofing but I'm interested in a 'head shield' while sleeping. Just to try it out.

Really just a theory of mine..I have hundreds I am interested in.