It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Those rascally right wing conspiracy theorists...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:54 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Let me start by saying that I am neither left or right wing.

I care about the environment and workers and privacy and rights and life and animals and freedom and opportunity and justice. Their are many things I like about both parties. Their are a few things I dislike about both parties.

The government "conspiracy theory" is traditionally the domain of right wingers. They preach about an "invisible power" that secretly runs the government. Some are bold enough to insinuate this power to be financial in nature.

I am here to tell you that this power will be pushing hard for McCain. This power also largely owns the MSM. This power wants Iran. And Venezuela.
This power pushed Huckabee from nowhere to 3rd place...then McCain from nowhere to 1st place.

Get ready for the push.

I might bet on a significant "terrorist act" but I refuse to do it on principle. I also see Hillary making a come back for a more interesting race.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I wanted Paul because our government has gone berserk. He has been the most forceful about stopping our invasions and police state. He got beat up by the MSM...imagine that.

While I do not know what Obama has specifically said about these issues, I like him more than Hillary. Anything over "100 years" McCain.

Can someone tell me (within a sentence or two) why people are so thrilled about Obama? What has he done? He talks about change but so did Kerry.

I'm a member of a few environmental groups...focusing on 3rd world countries. I don't like the slavery our corporations employ in their sweat shops.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well let's see,

I always said when the children the young wake up and get upset a change will begin. I believe Obama's strength comes from the young. MSM is trying to spin it as a race or gender issue. I believe it is a under 40 voting issue.
I can't help bur wonder what the youth will do when they wake up and realize they have been duped and Obama is merely a bag of wind that represents the same establishment that has been in power for 45 years.

TuT. :roll:

Is that close enogh to two sentences :lol: