SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS
May 1, 1979
SECURITY (pg. 3):
"This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of
great power, and without the full knowledge of the public, uses such knowledge and methodology for economic conquest --- it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons, and the public. The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral, or cultural values."
DIVERSION: THE PRIMARY STRATEGY (pgs. 47-48):
"Experience has proven that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of basic systems principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted
with matters of no real importance. This is achieved by:
1. Disengaging their minds, sabotaging their mental activities, by providing a low quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design, and economics, and by discouraging technical creativity.
2. Engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:
a. Unrelenting emotional affronts and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of a constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media --- especially on the TV and in the newspapers.
b. Giving them what they desire --- in excess --- junk food for thought --- and by depriving them of what they really need.
3. Rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.
These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology. The general rule is that there is profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer the solutions.
* MEDIA: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.
* SCHOOLS: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.
* ENTERTAINMENT: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.
* WORK: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think --- back on the farm with the other animals."
Does any of this describe the world in which we all live?
The war to end all wars can only be fought on the front-lines of the mind.
The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.