It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kucinich Destroys Tucker
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:40 pm 
Kucinich Destroys Tucker

Democratic presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich destroyed Tucker Carlson on November 6, 2007, paralyzing him into a stuttering fool who couldn't argue against impeaching Cheney because there IS no argument against impeaching Cheney.

Quote:
KUCINICH: . . . This administration is planning at this moment to go to war against Iran. The defense budget shows that they‘re retrofitting stealth bombers B-2 bombers with 30,000 pound bombs that would be used to drop bombs on nuclear research labs which exist in Bushir (ph) in Iran. That would create an ecological and humanitarian disaster. We really are called upon to defend the Constitution. That‘s why I brought the resolution forward with the articles that are backed up by facts, Tucker.

This isn‘t a political move. This is something that I feel is needed to protect our Constitution.

CARLSON: [stuttering and stammering] OK, but again, the question is, why not wait? The election is—

KUCINICH: We can‘t afford to wait. Are you kidding, in a year how much damage could be done?

CARLSON: But this isn‘t going to happen.

KUCINICH: Don‘t be so sure.

CARLSON: OK . . .

[added for accuracy]

TRANSCRIPT

VIDEO

This clip shows why shills are failures: their skill-sets are virtual; the arguments they win are the arguments they make up. But in the arena of reality, they become helpless fools very quickly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:52 pm 

I watched the clip all the way through and Carlson proves himself to be a blithering idiot. He wants to take the Democrats to task for not ending Bush's war criminal actions but then follows up with why not wait for the next election. Logic is sure not his strong point.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:00 pm 
A Proud Liberal wrote:
. . . but then follows up with why not wait for the next election.

I was reminded of the constant refrain of "gradualism" that MLK faced, back in the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:39 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Kucinich has a quick mind. I like how he caught that wise crack, equating impeachment to "over throwing the government".

Then Tucker Carelessone calls it a "radical step". Kucinich denounces that. I would have added that it should be "natural step" to get rid of the crud.

And then piece de ..., Tuckered-out says the impeachment of Cheney would be useless. He sure talks well with his head up his butt.

I haven't used this screen name elsewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:22 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

How come DK can't get supporters to do stuff for him like RP?

Ron Paul Supporters Promise To Terrorize The Skies With Scary, Scary Blimp
Quote:
Imagine.. the mainstream media is mesmerized as the image of the Ron Paul blimp is shown to tens of millions of Americans throughout the day (and throughout the month). Wolf Blizter [sic], stunned and as if in a trance, repeats the words "Amazing, Amazing".

I haven't used this screen name elsewhere.