It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sean Hannity:Fool or Fraud
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:31 am 

I just can't figure out if Sean Hannity is a fool or a fraud.It's hard to listen to him without wincing! I really think he believes everything he say's on his show.The thing is,I get the immpression that he's a decent guy that believes he's part of preserving America!!! I recently sent him an email(through his webmaster) that basically stated I felt he was a decent person,so I could'nt understand howhe can keep on ignoring the overwhelming/evergrowing evidence re:HIGH TREASON,etc.that the bush cabal,and their masters are GUILTYof.I reminded him one shouldnever give up their freedoms and liberties for a falsesense of security.I also said that if he was so willing to place total blind faith in above mentioned criminals,he should'nt be afraid to impartially/unbiasly research ALL FACTS pertaining to those he supports if he believes in what he proclaims on his show.I also reminded him that as a nationally syndicated talk show host with a huge audiece,he is helping to shape peoples opinions,views,and beliefs.I said people in his position have a responsibility,to invesigate ALL the FACTS.Well I don't know if he was given my email,as don't listen to him much.I have'nt recieved a response,so who knows? Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts/opinions on this? From carly101

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:19 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Carly101,

A simple answer to your question. Sean Hannity is both a FOOL and a FRAUD.

Simply put he is a hypocrite.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:48 pm 
carly101

The man, oh! what am I saying. A man!. I would not put him in a man's catagory. Just a human being, and not a very good one at that.

The man thinks his has something. "something of what"?

I would guess he could not whip himself out of a wet paper sack.

Post subject: Sean Hannity...just another Rush...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, Skeeter...welcome to the board...

I sneaked a peek at your personal info and see that you're retired Navy.

You're a hero who really knows what it's like to fight for America, and I salute you, admire you, and thank you for all you've done to help make the US of A a great country.

At least it was before Bush was appointed the President. You must feel doubly betrayed that the Constitution is in the process of becoming obsolete, thanks to the Bush administration and its supporters.

Sean Hannity...a fool indeed...a mouthpiece for God's Own Party (the GOP) and the neocons. Hannity likes to hear himself talk, just like his buddies Rush L. and Bill O. do. The sound of his voice is enough for him. He cares nothing for the truth.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:09 pm 
Hi, Catherine.. and thanks for the welcome..

Those were the days of Harry Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower( a good President) John. F. Kennedy, Lyndon Hohnson, and Richard Nixon.

The President we have in office today would not be considered in the same ballpark with anyone of the above. It's a shame we have scraped the bottom the barrel to get what we have now..

The forum here looks to be very informative and exhilarative.. Will gadly join in..

Last edited by Guest on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Barrel Scrapings!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Skeeter...the bottom of that barrel is gone and we've been digging into the dirt under it when it comes to GWB, IMHO! And we're finding Cheney and all the other Bush handlers down there, too...Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Rove, etc... maggots and termites, eating away at the foundation of this country...its Constitution.

This forum is unique, as is the entire website...the editorials are sharp and right on target. I especially like Kerry Watch because, while I intend to vote for Kerry-Edwards, it's nice to know that he and his administration will be held to high standards, while the media will be expected to cover every aspect of the Kerry administration fairly and honestly, and if they fail those standards, TVNL will be there to bring it to our attention. :)

TVNL scares the pants off people who support Bush policies, but drum up the courage to come here to have a look. One poster on another forum said that it "was just a website for liberals." How foolish...this site is for anybody who has half a brain and they're still thinking with that half. All those people see are the Bush Lies headlines and they come to a screeching halt...just like those people who criticize Michael Moore's movie but have never seen it for themselves. Just like believing everything Bush says because he professes to be a "born-again Christian." Many, many Christians tell lies everyday, Bush among them.

Being of any particular religious faith doesn't prove anything for me...actions count, and Bush is no Christian such as I've ever known.

High standards demand a degree of intelligence, and that's something GWB doesn't have. I was a child during the Eisenhower era and a teenager during the Kennedy-Johnson years. I remember the Kennedy assassination vividly...I think I was in the 7th grade at the time. It made a strong impression on me and it was that event that began my interest in things political, although I've never been as passionate about any election as I am about this one.

Hope to see you here often, Skeeter...glad you survived all those difficult missions. We might not always agree, but you will always be respected and admired by me, a mom of two military sons...one served four years in the Army, and one is presently serving in the Coast Guard.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:06 pm 
Catherine;

We can always find one more crumb in the barrel. and they are mostly the unfit, foul, tasteless, sour, and lack of ingredients. Is there anymore bad words to describe you know who?

Post subject: Anne Coulter is MUCH WORSE!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Skeeter, I think Anne Coulter is much worse that any of the other folks we've been discussing in this thread. :shock:

Go to the POLI-TALK forum and read about USA TODAY dropping her after her venemous attack on the women attending the DNC... :evil:

This female of the ultra-conservative species has definitely got a screw loose somewhere....wonder if she takes the same drugs as Rush L. :roll:

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman