It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 'F-bombed' Cramer whines about criticism from Stewart
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

'F-bombed' Cramer whines about criticism from Stewart

CNBC's Jim Cramer got defensive when NBC's Meredith Vieira asked him about continued criticism by Comedy Central's Jon Stewart, who on Monday night also dropped a censored 'f-bomb' on the Mad Money host.

"I just saw John Stewart rip Cramer for claiming that he didn't say Bear Stearns stock was a good buy days before it went bust," a blogger at The Daily Banter wrote after Monday's Daily Show aired. "After showing several clips in which Cramer does just that, the brilliant Mr. Stewart simply said 'FUCK YOU!.'"

Cramer admitted he isn't always right with his predictions.

"Did I make a mistake? Okay, first of all, any time you recommend a stock and it goes down, you've made a mistake," confessed Cramer.

The CNBC host tried to defend himself. "I did come on [The Today Show] and tell everyone to sell, and when Stewart makes that call, I'm all over him, but he won't do that, because he's a comedian," he said.

WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE LINK

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: 'F-bombed' Cramer whines about criticism from Stewart
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:28 pm 

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
Did you guys see the Daily Show when Jon did this? It was priceless...maybe it was last Thursday night or so. He showed a ton of mispredictions from the CNBC channel, and then pointed out how quickly they were wrong. It was beautiful, I was screaming and cheering in my living room that night. I didn't see the follow up show, so I will have to mosey over to Comedy Central's website and watch that clip.

I love Stewart, he's far braver than pretty much anyone else on TV. Sadly he has to do it in the guise of comedy...

Post subject: Re: 'F-bombed' Cramer whines about criticism from Stewart
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:28 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Isn't it amazing? There sits that fat toad, Rush Limbaugh, spouting out poisonous fumes every day, and the Repub party members view him as their hero while a few of them say, "Oh, he's just an entertainer." I love how Keith Olbermann refers to Limaugh as "the comedian." However, Jon Stewart actually tells more truth on his show as a true "comedian" than Limbaugh has done since his show began. :drunken:

CHECK OUT WHAT HUFFPOST IS REPORTING ABOUT CRAMER:

JIM CRAMER SHORTING STOCKS, MANIPULATING MARKETS, SAYING THE SEC DOESN'T 'UNDERSTAND!'

Quote:
In light of the current economic crisis, and with the hullabaloo ignited recently by Jon Stewart over the accuracy of CNBC's reporting, we thought it might be useful to revisit this shocking 2006 interview Jim Cramer gave to TheStreet.com's Aaron Task.

In it, the host of Mad Money says he regularly manipulated the market when he ran his hedge fund. He calls it "a fun game, and it's a lucrative game." He suggests all hedge fund managers do the same. "No one else in the world would ever admit that, but I could care. I am not going to say it on TV," he quips in the video.

He also calls Wall Street Journal reporters "bozos" and says behaving illegally is okay because the SEC doesn't understand it anyway.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman