It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Another "Bonerfied' Congress
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Isn't it amazing that once again, the whole world has an opportunity to see what our Supreme Court has recently purchased. A 350 trillion pound person, that looks like a huge corporate neon sign, casting a vote to purchase the best democracy, that our useless Federal Reserve money can buy.

...and Boner says the American people have spoken
...and he's absolutely correct

But how in God's name, are you gonna get that HUGE fingerprint, to fit on your future's driver's license? :roll:

So why is his heart, so set on reciting the American Constitution? If our Founding Fathers have warned us about the dangers of a "false flag inside job operation," shouldn't their job be spent, AMENDING THE CONSTITUTION, to edit such language, that is so easily digested and understood, that even their "right winged pedophilia supporters," could easily grasp?

Doesn't make sense to me!! :roll:

First, they sit around, praying to their Jesus, before the start of the "Congressional Day." Then, their "Shitlist on Friday," consists of simply tearing apart their "Jesus's Healthcare Policy," enabling legislation, to allow someone who "gives a rat's ass," enough compassion to avoid their "right winged death panels." :albino: :x :albino:

(Christ, I hate Carl Rove!!) :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm greatly saddened, that I'm not a part of their "American People" anymore. Simply because I never spoke in favor of them, on my behalf this last November. (or any November...Mind You!!) :roll:

"Divide and Conquer," is their battle cry, from the "religious right." :lol: :lol: :lol:

...but from the (probably) not so religious left and center, a simple "Crucify and Edit," may be a gentle "wake up call," as to what they have done to "their Jesus," and putting a "Congressional Muffler," on our Founding Fathers as well. :oops: :cry: :oops:

(oh, get over it Greg, we won!!) :albino: :albino: :albino:

So you go Mr. Boner!! Grab that gavel, and I'll meet you on the "14th Green." We can use that "big ole wooden monster," to pound in that next tee!! :) :) :)

...but I wouldn't "cry me a fucking river" too much Jonathon. :shock: :shock: :shock:

...sand traps are a bitch, but you stand a better chance of escaping a "double bogie," with a sand trap, as opposed to a pond!! :albino: :bounce: :albino:

It's a wonderful time to be alive, isn't it? :D :bounce: :D

...how long, could possibly be debated!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

O.K. Mr. Osbourne, (Black Sabbath's former lead singer) clear your throat, and "belch'r out!!"

I've listened to preachers.
I've listened to fools.
I've watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules.

One person conditioned (Mr. Boner)
To rule and control

The media sells it, and you live it's role!!

Post subject: Re: Another "Bonerfied' Congress
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Boner must come from a family of alcoholics....who can't keep themselves together long enough to show some form of dignity.....

Boehner Cries As He Moves To Speakership

Quote:
The chin started trembling partway down the center aisle as the applause rose to a roar. John Boehner, the emotional Ohioan about to become the House's new speaker, took his time, shaking hands with colleagues and their children on his way to the rostrum. At its foot, the hankie came out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I think Ed Shultz got it right when he called the Repubs "bastards" :P

ED SCHULTZ CALLS REPUBS BASTARDS

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:30 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Boner must come from a family of alcoholics....who can't keep themselves together long enough to show some form of dignity.....

Boehner Cries As He Moves To Speakership

Quote:
The chin started trembling partway down the center aisle as the applause rose to a roar. John Boehner, the emotional Ohioan about to become the House's new speaker, took his time, shaking hands with colleagues and their children on his way to the rostrum. At its foot, the hankie came out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I think Ed Shultz got it right when he called the Repubs "bastards" :P

ED SCHULTZ CALLS REPUBS BASTARDS

I think Ed Shultz got it right when he called the Repubs "bastards

***and he was much, much too nice!*** :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree, but he probably had the president of the network in his earpiece, demanding that he apologize, and he just about had to comply. But I'm sure he had his fingers and toes crossed!

Last night, I watched the first series of an excellent drama entitled "Lie to Me." I got it from Netflix...it's about a group of scientists who watch people's body language to tell if they're lying or tellng the truth. Some of the examples they wove into the plots of the four episodes showed how easy it was to tell when politicians lied...and they used both George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton, and Richard Nixon. Their body language, if one knew what to look for, gave them away immediately! Now that would be a science I"d like to study, but I understand it takes years to learn. The body doesn't lie.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:48 pm 

Catherine—
I’m not sure I completely trust anything from the “Lie to Me” series. It is after all broadcast on the FAUX network.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:19 am 
Hear Me Roar!

A Proud Liberal wrote:
Catherine—
I’m not sure I completely trust anything from the “Lie to Me” series. It is after all broadcast on the FAUX network.

Faux has most of their liars sitting down. However, it doesn't take Ann Coulter "off the hook." Everytime she lies, her "adam's apple" enlarges. :shock: :roll: :shock:

...and you fricken' think pinocchio was bad :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL! Both of you are right about the liars and their lying ways. I did not realize the "Lie to Me" series was shown on "Faux," although the series is very entertaining...rather like some of the good British who-dun-its... :bom:

The sobering thing about all of this is that the show is,of course, fiction...except for the real photos and videos they show to illustrate facial clues to the lies being told...and of course poor old Pinocchio is also fiction. The lies being told by the likes of Coulter, Beck, Bill O, and the politicians in power today are being believed by masses of brain-washed people. What you and I recognize as fiction, far too many believe is the gospel truth. :roll:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman