It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: “False Flag” Coming, “Usual Suspect”
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/06/03/gordon-duff-false-flag-coming-usual-suspect-muslim-terrorists-being-thawed-out/

Through deception.

How convenient will it be when a nuclear device is detonated with all fingers pointing to Iran. With the armada already in place, hey, we will be ready to go. Not that they would be willing to harm anyone in order to get what they want right?

Right??

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: Re: “False Flag” Coming, “Usual Suspect”
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't see how the US would be able to fight a war on three fronts...Iraq, Afghanistan, and....if it ever comes to it...Iran. AND when or if we go toe to toe with Iran, I believe we're going to also have a fight with China and with Russia...they're all energy partners...aren't they? AND I just got an email from some organization saying that the war in Afghanistan is being funded with 33 billion more....unbelievable. Too depressing. I didn't even open the message! I've got no money to donate to every cause that I'm hit up for, anyway. It's such a dire image of our future, coupled with the oil gusher still alive and active in the Gulf, that makes me feel rather ill and very hopeless sometimes! :cry:

...And there's Elliot Spitzer's face on CNN....trying to give Keith Olberman's show some competition. :blackeye:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: “False Flag” Coming, “Usual Suspect”
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:46 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
I don't see how the US would be able to fight a war on three fronts...Iraq, Afghanistan, and....if it ever comes to it...Iran. AND when or if we go toe to toe with Iran, I believe we're going to also have a fight with China and with Russia...they're all energy partners...aren't they? AND I just got an email from some organization saying that the war in Afghanistan is being funded with 33 billion more....unbelievable. Too depressing. I didn't even open the message! I've got no money to donate to every cause that I'm hit up for, anyway. It's such a dire image of our future, coupled with the oil gusher still alive and active in the Gulf, that makes me feel rather ill and very hopeless sometimes! :cry:

...And there's Elliot Spitzer's face on CNN....trying to give Keith Olberman's show some competition. :blackeye:

***There are obviously similarities between the United States, Russia and China, when it comes to the "media spin" generated by the liars in this country.

First, the FACT...

All three, can knock the earth off it's axis several times, or ad several months a year to our calendar. (duh)

But more importantly, is the filthy way our media, tends to "victimize" it's own people, into a state of "military fear," that has this country, usually turning a third world population, into organic fertilizer within months, if not in a few short weeks.

...but it takes money to do this, and the Federal Reserve here, is useless at this point. China, as well as other countries, have created their own "unity flag" against the United States. We've seen it here on various religious, political, and social websites as well. It resembles "the middle finger."

Russia, as well as other countries, have gone "belly up," either creating, allowing or participating in their own financial destruction. However, they DID NOT, choose to manufacture their own currency, to be accepted by the rest of the world, much like a Republican, accepting a 12 year old as their spouse!!

...and China?

Human rights issues, that would make Jeffrey Dahmer cringe.
Environmental issues, that would make a "filthy right winger" climax.
Sleeping with a psychopath in North Korea, that clearly, needs to be "taken at hand," and taken into custody.

However, China (to some extent) has denounced the latest actions of this madman. In addition, China has been accused by us, of merely something that we've been doing for years... Becoming an irresponsible developing nation.

But China's a "newly developing/irresponsible nation."

Furthermore, they have their own currency with some value.
They own our currency, with little/no value.
They provide "personal kneepads," (in either Chinese or English) to any investor, corporation or politician here in the United States, that have personally chosen China, as their "personal savior."

But the list of third world countries, we can fall victim to, is running dangerously thin. We have already shown the world, that we...

1) Are traitors.
2) Own currency, that no one wants.
3) Own a religion, that only our military loves.
4) Political/legislative policies, that own us.
5) A media (oops, please see #1)
6) #1 (oops, please see #5)
...and
7) Politicians (please see all of the above)

Simply put and sometimes mentioned, if not Russia, China owns us!! They simply "mark," the effects of a boa constrictor at this point. Everytime (7) of (some) of the reasons above exhale, then THE NOOSE GETS TIGHTER!!

After they have absorbed our infrastructure, pushed the "Satan's Seven" out of our lungs, then it's simply a matter of how fast, (and how painful) they want us to suffer afterwards. It's not a question of how we'll go at this point. But if Beijing can give me a front row seat, to one of their ICBMS, (and one of the St. Louis Rams cheerleaders) then I have no problem with it.

It's either that, or ingesting "American made Anthrax."

China NEVER, had to protect ANY of our victims!!

Quite simply, because China NEVER, made themselves their own victim in the first place.

(to their own people perhaps, similar to us. But NOT, to the rest of the world)

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I had an Indian roommate back in the 70's, who owned that boa constrictor. This poor mouse, would sit at the top of this large glass aquarium on a stick, shaking like a leaf, with the snake sound asleep.

The next day? The boa constrictor, still sound asleep, with a lump in his "tummy," AND NO MOUSE!!

My roommate being an Indian, had nothing to do with China's role as the snake, and we the mouse. Except for the fact, that he drank too much, owned a handgun and knew how to use a set of "nun chucks." :blackeye: :oops: :blackeye:

This needless war in the Middle East, is nothing more than a "saber rattling circus," to less than a handful of countries in the world...

Who'll have us dead soon anyway!!

I've been spending some serious time lately, around people I genuinely love!! (come here and give Greg a big kiss)

...ever see the movie "On the Beach?" :cry: :cry: :cry: