It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:24 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THE TRUE INNER JESSE EXPOSED AS DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:55 pm 
Please go to Treason@yahoogroups.com for a complete revealing of the inner Jesse the author of TVnewslies. This is an obscene mean spirited small souled indivdual who never gets to the problem of the International Jew.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

unfortunately, kent, you are in "jesse land" and your negative comments are not welcomed here.

i wasn't going to dignify your amaturish post and just ignore it, but my nature is to speak up. i'm sure you can find another forum to rant your anti-jesse tirades and MAYBE find someone who is interested.

Post subject: Clown
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ken't your a clown. Go away.

All the bulshit propaganda in the world won't work against a proven record.

Chip away.

You seem to be a Nazi...and If I have time I'll post your e-mail here. I give you permission to post ALL of our e-mail as an example of the claims you make about me. Then you can call me anything you want.

Your a jerk.

Last edited by Jesse on Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey, Kent...I tried clicking on your link...all I got was a link to Outlook Express! :lol: :lol: :booty:

You've got to do better than that if you want to make it here for even a couple of posts...this is your first one. You get only one chance to make a FIRST impression, and you've already fucked that one up, haven't you? :lol:

Now, for your information, you've wandered into the Land of Jesse, where not only is he admired, believed, supported, and defended, but we'll take on one and all who want to start attacking Jesse. This is the weekend...the board is kind of slow, but we can call in the reinforcements with a few private messages and taps on shoulders at other boards and forums. Hang around here and keep posting shit like you've just posted and you'll get to see how it works. :twisted:

Walk your talk, mister, or get the fuck out of here. You don't really want to tangle with us TVNLs....be forewarned.

Go find your sandbox and play with yourself. Use some toilet paper for your bunghold next time and stop flicking the crap off your hands here at our site.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:17 pm 

Kent,

I had the same problem that Catherine had when I clicked onto your link.
Have you ever been on Jesse's site? Have you ever read ANY of his editorials? I doubt it. If you had you would know that Jesse is extremely knowledgeable and only speaks the truth.
If he ever says anything that is at all considered mean spirited, it is because he has been provoked. It only makes me wonder what you have been saying to him in your emails to him.
I think you should take Jesse up on his offer and post your email correspondence with him...or are you afraid that everyone would see what kind of a jerk you really are?

Eva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:43 am 

Kent, when I read your post, I thought I must have wondered onto the humor line.

You've gotta' be kidding buddy!

dori

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:42 pm 

What are the problems of the International Jew?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ECSMOKELOC wrote:
What are the problems of the International Jew?

lol..good question, but i was wondering what was an "international jew"?

looks like kent ran back home for a while and was merely satisfied with running in here and calling jesse some names.

they come and they go...........................

Last edited by mga on Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You know... spent kent sounds an awful lot like our marineflowersniperchild... could it be? a regurgitation of the same moron? is he/she that pitiful and hated elsewhere that he/she has to keep coming back here to get his/her ass kicked because it's the only attention he/she can get?

Bring it on... :twisted:

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was wondering if it wasn't MSFC, too, Stripey...

Oh well, if it wants to present its big fat ass for some more good kickings, we're just the ones to do it...again.

:lol:

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: I don't think so.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

TheStripey1 wrote:
You know... spent kent sounds an awful lot like our marineflowersniperchild... could it be? a regurgitation of the same moron? is he/she that pitiful and hated elsewhere that he/she has to keep coming back here to get his/her ass kicked because it's the only attention he/she can get?

Bring it on... :twisted:

I don't think they are the same. I get e-mail from this clown all the time. I tried many times to explain to him that I don't always know who is behind everything and what their motives are, I just point out the not so obvious obvious.

For example, I'll tell you that there is a pickpocket in the room. This way you can protect yourself from a pickpocket. I don't know who it is or why they are doing it so I don't pretent to know this. I can not accuse anyone specifically. I can however tell you for sure that there is indeed a pickpocket in the room.

This guy keeps writing to me to tell me to finger "the Jews". I'll tell you this, my mother is Jewish and I am pretty damn sure she is not involved. UNtil I find out she is I won't generalize. I think that is fair. Don't you think?

Don't waste your energy defending me from this clown. If he publishes all my e-mail to him that would exhonorate me from his claims.

Thanks for your kind support all!

Note to Kent: You crack me up! [smilie=to funny.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Aw c'mon, Jesse, we just wanna have some fun... flexes claws... :twisted: But... He/she, (spent kent) seems to have run from the arena (no doubt crying her/his eyes out) so I guess it's just a moot point...

Buhbye kent... why don't you rush down and enlist in the military and then write us from Baghdad... we need a correspondent in the field and TAG... you're it.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:10 am 
Deal With It!

I dunno...

All I find at the Treason Group on yahoo is that they have 9 members. It was founded in Apr 2, 2004. If they were any good wouldn't they have more than 9 members by now? Over a year and all they have show for it is 9 members? They must be quite an elite group of conspiracy theorists.

From their group page masthead it's quite clear what they're all about...

Quote:
Description

Sports, Politics and religion are utterly corrupt and working hand in hand to dupe YOU, the dumb and ignorant. The object of the US government at this point in history is to destroy the Constitution and make you a SERF who is controlled by the rich upper class. They are in turn controlled by the New World Order which is located in Europe in well enclaved and stormtrooper protected areas. Be prepared for a stock market collapse and a run on the banks and a complete breakdown in communications as you are surrounded by a police state.

All I find is a bunch of standard conspiracy theory posts. Really, it's just run of the mill standard conspiracy stuff. How do these posts make Jesse a hypocrite? Why? Because Jesse doesn't post them?

Oh wait...

I get it...

Jesses is obviously a tool of the international cabal of Jewish Bilderberger Trilateral Illuminati Bohemian Grove Templar Masonic Knights of Malta Financial Elitist Moloch Worshiping Baby Eaters Who Live In Old Europe.

Thanks for clearing that up Kent.

Oh yeah... I forgot. The folks in the international cabal are really lizard people and their mother ship is on the way to enslave us.

Last edited by Seamus on Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Sports, Politics and religion are utterly corrupt and working hand in hand to dupe YOU, the dumb and ignorant.

Well, this "elite" bunch did rather hit on the truth in that particular statement, especially if the YOU happens to be a right-wing Republican, Christian fundie Bush worshiping flying monkey. :laughing8:

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

9 members Seamus? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa... oh gawd, that's rich... nine members and they've been around a year? Why that's pathetic... anyone that would advertise such a pathetic showing must not have a clue... spent kent is a flying monkey alright... :lol:

I know... ol' spent kent is trying to bait us into joining his web group... poah ting, mus be lonely when you're a stupid flying monkey

~~ Socrates