It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who Is The Christian, Pat Robertson or President ...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:59 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Who Is The Christian, Pat Robertson or President Hugo Chavez Frias?

By Jack Mothershed
Aug 25, 2005, 17:15

When a fundamentalist religious leader calls for the assassination of an overwhelmingly popular president of a real (as opposed to American) democratic republic, does it matter whether the fundamentalist leader is a Christian or Moslem?

Yes it does. When that fundamentalist religious leader has a record of successfully maneuvering its government, the militarily most powerful nation on Earth, into executing atrocities that are not only criminal acts but acts that violate the real tenets of both Islam and Christianity, it matters mightily. (AP Photo of Pat Robertson by Gene Pusker)

And when that religious leader's government has already repeatedly tried to depose that popular president with insidious attempts at coups and disruption, how can even the least of Christians support that fundamentalist leader or his government?

Read all here -->
http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publi ... 9574.shtml

--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:41 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i agree, and as i posted at POAC, i can't believe any "true" christian would remian quiet over this issue.

they should be dmanding that the 700 club remove this guy immediately or threaten to boycot them is they do not.

all the christians do is post on the internet that "robertson does not speak for me"...which is a cheap cop-out and making some on-line confession doesn't relieve their soul of any less responsibility...do that crap in church.

robertson should be charged with a crime against humanity.