It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jesse on the radio?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:17 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

From Jesse's blog-
Quote:
TvNewsLIES RADIO SHOW! Would you listen to me if I hosted another radio program? Well…I’m hitting the cyber space broadcast world again. I was offered a timeslot on an up and coming internet broadcast network and I accepted. I should be launching the program in about a week. Stay tuned to this newsletter and to the website for details! SPREAD THE WORD!!!

So it's up to us to get the message out, as soon as details are worked out. It will be good to get some real media news for a change.

Make sure you go after Contains No News lots Jesse. Become a thorn in their sides(and conscience).

Anybody else have some topics Jesse should try to pound home?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Anybody else have some topics Jesse should try to pound home?

As I seen on one of the recent editorials, 9/11, pnac, 9/11,pnac.
Not to mention weapons of mass destruction.
Everything I have found on this site is spot on about questions which NEED to be answered. We the People need, no, DEMAND that the truth be told, and the CORRUPT ONES go down. We the people should DEMAND a full fleged investigation by people who would finaly bring us the TRUTH.
There are no words that I have which can truly convey the rage that I feel towards the actions of this administration. They are acting like spoiled, greedy little thugs who do what they want, to whom they want, when they want, at any cost.
If what we beleive to be true, and this if proven that from the begining this has been a set up, (as the evidence points towards), then there is no punishment great enough for these evil evil men.
They have taken away our rights, they have dismantled the constitution, they have put the nation in a debt that will take decades, if not longer, to recover from.
Worst of all though, is that they have gotten us into a war which I doubt we will ever see the end of the international damage. These fools in office are not doing this for America. They are doing this out of a selfish desire to control the world. Havent they payed attention to history lessons? The world seems to resent being controlled. The world will end up fighting it. Unfortunatly this will mean that the war will HAVE to be brought here.
Even tonight, I seen the dick Bolton on the bbc starting his propeganda to get us into Iran. I imagine that soon it will start comming fast and furious. Then what? Do we use a nucular pre-emtive strike on them? How is the international community going to react to that?
Also I seen Sen. Nunn talking about terrorist attacks on the Americain soil, and the possible use of chem/bio/nuc bombs. Of course he threw in there the ever deadly DIRTY BOMBS. Well let me ask this. WTF DOES HE THINK THE FREAKING DEPLETED MUNITIONS WE ARE USING IN THIS WAR ARE? THEY ARE FREAKING DIRTY BOMBS YOU FREAKING JACKASS!!!!!!!.
Man, I could go on a rage for hours so I better stop here. I feel my blood boiling, I think that is a bad thing.

Go get em Jesse.

CrimsonEagle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Go Jesse!

I think a radio program would be wonderful.

Is there anything your loyal posters at TVNL can do to help you in this endeavor?

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman