It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:02 am 

I guess Im what a conservative calls a "TURNCOAT" because i'll actually listen to points and views. I used to defend the man but he left me hanging for answers. No Im not really a turncoat...Im a human being. A human is a mammal, with a spine, warm blooded, you know...all the trimmings, but most important a "BRAIN"....Ill admit so I can get blasted, I did not vote for Bush in 04. I couldnt. I looked at all sides and couldnt vote for a man simply cause he was "religious", or "morals", or for a war. I care more about diplomacy and economy. for petes sake since bush took office Canada hates us, mexico hates us...more, the UK hates..hell all of europe hates us, now you got countries in S. America saying were underminig there politicies. This man has single handedly lost all respect the US had in one term. Yeah I know the UN is a joke, but they are there to protect people from countries like us. (In a John Wayne voice)""We dont need a UN approval, we'll invade ya anyway"". We have a egotistical redneck in office who speaks for all Americans. This is not what my grandfathers died in the mud for. My great grandfather died in 1944 in Germany. When he died he had a hand woven US flag that he made clinched in his hand. My great grandfather came home in box still holding that same flag in his hand. They did not remove it and until this day he still holds that flag in his hand. So dont even say im ANTI-AMERICAN. My grandfather died in Vietnam. I wont ellaborate on that one cause that was our other mistake....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:15 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Welcome moon22.

I would first like to tell you that I will hope for the best for your friend who came home from Iraq and is having trouble. I hope that someday he will be able to come to terms with what he has seen. I realize that he was doing what he had to do in order to survive, but he is the one who is going to have to come to that realization. Unfortunately, they don't say war is hell for nothing. It will take time for him, but it will pass. If he is not getting help, try to encourage him to. It can drive him nuts if he don't.

I would like to point out that this administration is in no way conservative. To be honest, I do not know how they can even call themselves republicans. This administration has done more to damage this country than any administration in history, they are a twisted evil entity that has hijacked our country. If anyone says that you are a turncoat, calmly lift up your right hand, extend your middle finger, and carry on.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I myself feel that both parties have become corrupted. They both share the common goal of the New World Order to the detriment of the United States. Up until this administration, the movement in the direction of globalization was slow and methodical. You just have to look at the past to realize this.

Us in this site are not un-American. We have the common goal of saving our country. We would like what is best for all of WE THE PEOPLE. It appears that you would like the same thing. We may not always agree on things, but we realize that we share the same goal. We all want our country back.

Going back to your friend, do me a favor. Since he was in combat, you should also encourage him to get tested for exposure to DU (Depleted Uranium) This could cause him and his family medical problems and should be checked out.

That is all for now. Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:48 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Bucky...I am also a fellow conservative, but Im sorry my friend...we made the wrong choice.

if you feel that way that is your choice. but you won't have any problems on this board as long as you hate bush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:06 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

moon22 wrote:
I guess Im what a conservative calls a "TURNCOAT" because i'll actually listen to points and views. I used to defend the man but he left me hanging for answers. No Im not really a turncoat...Im a human being.

My father is a traditional conservative who stopped voting Republican years ago. He says he didn't leave the Republican party, it left him.

moon22 wrote:
I looked at all sides and couldnt vote for a man simply cause he was "religious", or "morals", or for a war. I care more about diplomacy and economy. for petes sake since bush took office Canada hates us, mexico hates us...more, the UK hates..hell all of europe hates us, now you got countries in S. America saying were underminig there politicies. This man has single handedly lost all respect the US had in one term.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just so you know, Moon...I grew up in a staunch Republican household. It wasn't until I got to college and began to question many of the things the Repubs stood for that I began to realize they didn't stand for anything that I believed in.

Bush is the WORST. PRESIDENT. EVER.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:19 am 

ok. for starters, Bucky I dont hate anyone. I disagree with alot of people's doings but I dont hate.