It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NCLB scam perpetrated by puppet Bush Jr.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:02 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Does anyone know anything about the supposed investigation, Armstrong Williams accepting our tax dollars given to him by George Bush Jr. to barker his NCLB program? Education Secretary Rod Paige directed his agency to investigate its contract with media commentator Armstrong Williams, after Senate leaders asked for records of publicity deals. Who were the Senate leaders requesting these records? Was their request honored? If they received and read anything, why has this issue been shoved under the rug or has it been deliberated behind closed doors and labeled with a top secret logo? I cancelled my subscription to our local Dayton Daily Newspaper because if they will not give me coverage on issues I feel are important and support freedom of the press, I will not buy their propogandist paper while smothering truthful and factual facts about any of the citizens employees in the White House. I don't care if they are on an elephant or a donkey. Just the facts not what you think I should be reading. The Associated Press released "WILLIAMS DEAL INVESTIGATED, and that was all the DDN published about it. If anyone knows anything I would appreciate any information at all. Thank you. Dee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:10 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... ouse_x.htm

Hope this helps.......

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... 5Jan7.html

And another.....

Post subject: Research on Armstrong Williams
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:04 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Thanks Justin - I wish I wasen't so illiterate with a computer and research. So now everything else about all this has been shoved under the rug (so to speak) and it is old news now. Noone can connect the dots and see how everything will come together for complete control of our country and next the world. If Adolf Hitler were still alive and had the patience and perseverance the Reoublican party has had since the late 50's to now (and how much farther into the future), he indeed would be in control of the world.Thanks again for your research. Dee