All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: David Duke calls Wolf Blitzer Israeli agent; Bloggers slam C
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:09 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

David Duke calls Wolf Blitzer Israeli agent; Bloggers slam CNN 'stunt'

David Edwards and Ron Brynaert
Thursday December 14, 2006

In a heated interview broadcast on Wednesday, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke accused CNN's Wolf Blitzer of being an Israeli agent, due to his former work as a lobbyist for a prominent pro-Israel special interest group.

This morning, many bloggers slammed the cable news work for giving the Holocaust denier any airtime at all.

Duke was discussing his address at the "Review of the Holocaust: Global Vision" conference hosted by Iran’s president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Tehran this past Monday, which included the following remarks: "I know that the Zionist extremists lead my country to catastrophe in the Mideast and elsewhere around the world. I know that the Palestinian people, the Lebanese people, even the American people have been sacrificed on the altar of the Holocaust."

In a press release, the Anti-Defamation League stated that "the participation of racists such as David Duke, former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and other notorious Western anti-Semites shows that Iran is intent both on embracing the hateful ideology of Holocaust denial, and giving credibility to the deniers themselves."

read more here

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:26 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

I think you have to read the 143 plus comments at the end of the article to get a feel as to how people really feel about this issue.

The mainstream media people only express one viewpoint. Citizens are capable of doing their own thinking.

Free speech lives on in spite of attempts to stifle it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:21 am 

People are on to the message of Wolf Blitzer' AIPAC agendas now , even if they don't particularly care for the messenger that revealled it, David Duke. Blitzer's not so hidden agenda is not about American interests, just American blood and treasure.

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is how I see it ..

OK, so he might not have one of the best track records in the World, but he at least is "willing" to tell it as he sees it. (Not that he is always right.) Still, why was his book a best seller? Why? It wouldn't make any difference if it was someone else was sitting in Duke's chair saying the same thing. They would use every trick in the book to shut them up, or run them in ground. (AIPAC :roll:) On the other hand, one should remember that David Duke is always a front man for someone. Why did they even have him on CNN? You remember his take on 9/11? Check it out sometime.

Speaking of 9/11 .. The truth is, we don't know who to trust. Always watch out for the shills and cryptics. You know, the ones that right out lie to you, or just quietly lead you in the wrong direction. Watch out for the ones who want to be your friend, cause chances are they want to pick your brain and then mislead you. Oh and don't let them scare you away with their fear tactics. One more thing .. Remember the old gangster movies where some guy would help the gangsters with a job and then they would bruise him up some, so the cops would think he wasn't in on it? Well anyway, this kind of thing happens on the internet to. They put down people in their own group or groups, so they look like victims. Then these victims wait for suckers to come along and trust them. It works, it's quite the mind game.

SI --