It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: U.S. Media silent on Treasury Sec's arrest & Cheney char
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The weasels are getting cornered. There is nowhere to go, nowhere to run! Soon even Americans will have to swallow the worst tasting medicine they ever avoided- the TRUTH- about 1)who they are 2)what they're becoming 3)why they are this way 4)where they are going 5)when they will get it and 6)How it will come to pass.

It seems thatr verification is the only thing required to make this real. This update has been added.

Quote:
UPDATE NOTE, 1st January 2007: We have had a very large number of emails from the United States, mainly, and the question repeatedly asked is: WHY IS THE 'MAINSTREAM MEDIA' not covering this? DON'T ASK US: ASK THE 'MAINSTREAM MEDIA'. We are not in a position to answer this question. The other question asked is: Can you verify this? Excuse us? How can any of this be published if it is not accurate at the time of posting? Do not confuse this site with your familiar run-of-the-mill US intelligence diversion and disinformation website. Instead of asking us such crude questions, may we suggest that people who, without a cause, suggest we are liars, are laying themselves open to risk, since such allegations can be addressed in the English Court, where the laws of libel are much more stringent than in the United States. Finally, ALL the relevant documents and back-up information are available in International Currency Review, Volume 31, Numbers 3 and 4 [December 2006], and also in International Currency Review, Volume 30, Numbers 2 and 3 [January 2005]. We are a UK commercial organisation and we will NOT provide free copies of these issues. We will accept and fulfil bona fide subscription/special issue orders. Criticism of what has been posted WITHOUT studying the FACTS published in International Currency Review is reckless and unwise. Neither is it to be recommended in this rapidly moving and unfolding crisis.

Check out the AEC site-

http://www.americanempireproject.com/fo ... =2&tid=524

Quote:
THE U.S. ‘MAINSTREAM MEDIA’ ARE WITHHOLDING THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN WORLD HISTORY FROM THE MUCH-ABUSED AMERICAN PEOPLE.
By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London and New York: www.worldreports.org. Press CLICK HERE and the ARCHIVE Button on the www.worldreports.org Home Page for Wanta Crisis reports since April 2006. Note: Due to NSA/CIA et al interference, some US users may find they can access worldreports.org directly, without the www. Mostly, www.worldreports.org provides access to our website at once.

US Treasury Secretary Paulson has been arrested by German authorities on a subpoena issued
by the International Court of Justice, and brought before an 'ad hoc' Tribunal accused of money-laundering, misappropriation/diversion of colossal amounts of money, and non-payment/non-performance on the $4.5 trillion Wanta Plan Settlement.

He has been sentenced to severe penalties [see below].

Henry M. Paulson's arrest by German authorities implementing the 'World Court' subpoena, took place on 23rd or 24th of December 2006.

Although we have been 'sitting on' this intelligence since the Christmas weekend, pending further information, we now have very high-level confirmations from both London and Washington, and a total of seven sources for this intelligence.

The basic details are as follows:

1. Records exist confirming that International Court of Justice subpoenas were issued against Henry M. Paulson, the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, and Vice President Richard Cheney, citing inter alia money-laundering, misappropriation or diversion of colossal amounts of money, and non-performance on the Wanta Plan Settlement funds of $4.5 trillion, subject of www.worldreports.org postings since June 2006. This is an inevitable consequence of the corruption exposed on this website over the Wanta Settlement, for the past six months and more.

2. A senior official within the US Treasury was placed under a gag order and was subpoenaed to travel to Germany to testify against Henry M. Paulson. The official has been in Germany for the past two weeks, testifying before US Consulate and Tribunal officials, and Germany's Attorney General. The subject of his testimony has been the struggle that Ambassador Leo Wanta and his corporate Treasurer, Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., have been having to endure, in order to procure payment of the $4.5 trillion Wanta Plan Settlement signed in May 2006 by the President of the United States, US Supreme Court Judges, and other prominent US parties, and warmly welcomed by the Group of Eight (G-8) countries in July 2006.

He has also been testifying in detail about the ransacking of funds that has been taking place in recent months, and the illegal activity over which Mr Henry M. Paulson has been presiding in this context. Mr Paulson, who has sole signatory power over Wanta's hijacked $4.5 trillion, was previously the Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs and Company, so that his behaviour represents the Grandfather of all US and international financial conflict-of-interest scandals.

3. The official was required to present the Tribunal with the comprehensive data contained within the 'data burst' issued by the US Treasury in November [see our earlier reports], which prove that instead of the 'data burst' providing for the Wanta Settlement payment, the funds were being stolen and secreted offshore.

4. THIS IS THE BIGGEST OFFICIAL FINANCIAL SCANDAL IN AMERICAN AND WORLD HISTORY. THE SUBPOENAED OFFICIALS (HENRY M. PAULSON AND RICHARD CHENEY) NOW HAVE THE FOLLOWING STRAIGHTFORWARD CHOICE:

• GO TO JAIL FOR AS MUCH AS 15 YEARS, POSSIBLY LONGER.

• RESTORE THE STOLEN FUNDS/PAY THE WANTA $4.5 TRILLION OVER WHICH PAULSON EXERCISES PERSONAL SOLE CONTROL AS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED, AND BE DISMISSED OR STEP DOWN FROM OFFICE. THERE MAY FURTHER BE A PROVISION FOR PAULSON TO BE HELD FOR 12 MONTHS UNDER HOUSE ARREST.

5. AS NOTED BELOW, MR PAULSON DULY MET THE GERMAN CHANCELLOR, ANGELA MERKEL, AS SCHEDULED, ON 21ST DECEMBER, IN BERLIN. HE WAS SUBPOENAED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS [SEE ONE REASON FOR THE TIMING, BELOW], AND WAS THEN ARRESTED IN GERMANY ON 23RD OR 24TH DECEMBER [DATE TO BE CONFIRMED WHEN POSSIBLE].

6. IT WILL BE APPRECIATED THAT MADAME CHANCELLOR WAS LEFT WITH NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. ANY ATTEMPT ON HER PART (WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SUGGESTED) TO THWART THE SUPREME WILL OF THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE'S TRIBUNAL, WOULD HAVE MEANT THAT SHE WOULD HAVE BECOME COMPLICIT IN THE CRIMINAL FINANCIAL OPERATIONS IN QUESTION.

7. THE NUMBERED NOTES GIVEN PROMINENTLY HERE ARE BASED UPON INTELLIGENCE VERIFIED BY A SENIOR BRITISH SOURCE, AND BY A HIGH-LEVEL AMERICAN OFFICIAL WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBPOENAED U.S. TREASURY OFFICIAL'S SCHEDULE AND TESTIMONY BEFORE THE TRIBUNAL IN GERMANY. THE TWO REPORTS COINCIDE ARE ARE VERIFIED BY OTHER SOURCES.

8. COLLECTIVELY, THESE DEVELOPMENTS REFLECT THE ANXIETY OF THE GROUP OF EIGHT [G-8] COUNTRIES TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THE CATASTROPHIC MESS THAT MR PAULSON ET AL HAVE CREATED, GIVEN THAT THEIR FINANCIAL OPERATIONS HAVE (AS WE PREDICTED) NOW BROUGHT THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM TO THE BRINK OF MELTDOWN.

I guess that if the MSM is being gagged on this, which further demonstrates how far America is falling into a police state, then we are well on the way to our own version of state enforced fascism to the people, by the leaders, for the people.

Parallels with Germany and verity to this story aside, isn't it appropriately ironic that American war criminals are being tried in Germany under the very rules Americans helped devise to prevent tyrannical regimes from rising and threatening world stability. Especially if it was held in Nuremburg under allied imposed rules!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We should forward this to our reps who are supposed to be doing the work of, for, and by the people.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:52 pm 

I'm going to do exactly that, Catherine, as well as sending it to every MSM media source I can think of, from local to national. This should be on the news.

Also, it kinda scares me and makes me wonder if China will start calling in the enormous debt we owe to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:39 am 
Hear Me Roar!

This is really an interesting story. Involving as it does such a huge amount of dough. You are right. No mainstream media coverage. If the average citizen knew just how corrupt America was they would just give up. But, you know I think that is part of the whole plan; just keep people ignorant while the country is raped by the people with lots of money and power. I really do not know what is going on behind the scenes but I am sure it is not pretty. And, I am sure they do not want us to really know what is going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:25 pm 

I would love to hear Kieth Olbermann's take on this!

Fantastic find DO.g's! What we don't know DOES hurt us!!!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid