It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rosie O'Donnell talks honestly about 9/11 on Mainsteam Media
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:15 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Just finished a short vidieo clip from the Rosie O'Donnell show. They were discussing in honest terms the 9/11 event on the Mainstream Media. Now, if there was more of this kind of hard hitting debate I must just consider going back to watching televsion, but I am sure this is just an anomoly for MSM. Cip below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiIyI6ugmUM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I like how Rosie took care of Yale at the end. The Official conspiracy theorists always go back to their #1 source of truth Pop Mech, then there's Harvard, then Bushie's Yale and then MIT, 4 of the lowest elitist organs known to man.

Who's that dumb bimbo blond at the end? I liked how Rosie said she doen't think that the US Gov was part of the conspiracy. Doesn't want to lose her cushy job by being truthful.

Well it's like Amy Goodman and those who have to be gatekeepers to information, but can't come out and actually say what the REALLY think. There is this disconnect in truth telling all the time. Check out Catherine's Truth/honesty saying.

Still, it's the kind of exposure we need as the MSM is the source of news for a high percentage of America's masses. Just hearing it on TV is a refreshing breath of truth and honesty, even if in the end she does back down on total commitment to 9/11. This won't make me return to MSM as my main source of news, but is one small step for HUmankind and one giant leap for honesty and truth. We need more Rosies out there!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:36 pm 
DO.g's wrote:
Still, it's the kind of exposure we need as the MSM is the source of news for a high percentage of America's masses. Just hearing it on TV is a refreshing breath of truth and honesty, even if in the end she does back down on total commitment to 9/11.

Yeah, exactly. Just to hear the words "inside job," come out of Bill O'Reilly's mouth, regardless of context, is a victory; because now the issue is on the table. They can't erase it. They can only cry poor about it.