All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ann Coulter calls John Edwards 'faggot'
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

NewsTrack - Quirks
March 2, 2007 at 11:17 PM
Ann Coulter calls John Edwards 'faggot'

WASHINGTON, March 2 (UPI) -- Best-selling right-wing author Ann Coulter, speaking to a conservative audience in Washington Friday, called former Sen. John Edwards, D-N.C., a "faggot."

Coulter was a featured speaker at the 34th annual Conservative Political Action Conference. Following her prepared remarks, televised on C-Span, Coulter was asked to talk about Edwards.

"It turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I'm kind of at an impasse -- I can't really talk about Edwards," she said.

"Rehab" may have been a reference to "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington's decision to go into rehab during a public relations firestorm after he called one of his co-stars a "faggot."

Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean called on Republican presidential candidates, especially those who attended the conference, to denounce Coulter's remark, Fox News reported.

Coulter has previously suggested that other prominent Democrats are gay -- including former Vice President Al Gore, former President Bill Clinton and Sen. Hillary Clinton, Editor & Publisher reported. All of them, including Edwards, are married, and Bill Clinton's heterosexual tendencies caused a certain amount of well publicized trouble for him while in the White House.

link

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:53 am 

oh yeah, like this right wing nazi bitch has a shread of credibility.

the well placed stroke of a frickin ballbat into her face is about the only trouble she's worth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:10 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

She gives credibility to the rightwing lowlife scums talking points. People like her and O'Reilly are put in these places so they can be the approval to using such tactics. Perhaps the "she witch lesbian wanna be" has found that being paid for her foul mouth is better than tact and class and as a way of talking to her faithful disciples of Ignorance- the super patriots who are doing their best to destroy this country and this world as fast as their good lord wants them to do it.

Talk about impatience in seeing their lord. Perhaps a rapture inspired "magic bullet" to the head would send them to their god "mammon" quicker and spare us the need to worry about their dreams of armageddon and avenging angels. It would be an improvement on their intelligence at any rate and provide ventilation for their oxygen starved brains. PWIC's are the worst perverts in America- It just hasn't been stigmatized enough yet.

The only avenging angels will be the ones that are coming to avenge the people who have been unjustly blamed from the likes of those propagandists who actually stir up the foment that is brewing in the world today.

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Denis Diderot

As well as their propagandists being drowned in their own leaders shit!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:15 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

WASHINGTON, March 3 — Three of the leading Republican presidential candidates on Saturday denounced one of their party’s best-known conservative commentators for using an antigay epithet when discussing a Democratic presidential contender at a gathering of conservatives here.

The remarks by Ann Coulter, an author who regularly speaks at conservative events, were sharply denounced by the candidates, Senator John McCain of Arizona, Rudolph W. Giuliani of New York and Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. Their statements came after Democrats, gay rights groups and bloggers raised a storm of protest over the remarks.

The criticisms by the Republican candidates put them in a difficult position because the Conservative Political Action Conference has been gathering for conservative and Republican leaders for over 25 years.

G.O.P. Candidates Criticize Slur by Conservative Author

Wonder if it is too much to ask to have the actual politicians tell their underlings that enough is enough? Or is the entire system too corrupted?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:48 am 

I have a solution to Ann Coulter (what is it?), and her lower body crevice(twat, if she has one) problems. Just take a 11" Bowie knife and heat it till it red hot and suture the thing like it the old days when one would cauterized a wound.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:14 pm 

Rather than resorting to suggestions of violence, she should be ignored. Everything she says is intentionally inflamatory and intentionally bigotted. Ignore her. There is nothing wrong with being gay, we all know that. Only the wingers think its a bad thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:47 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Here's a thought provoking quote from Andrew Sullivan:

When you see her in such a context, you realize that she truly represents the heart and soul of contemporary conservative activism, especially among the young. The standing ovation for Romney was nothing like the eruption of enthusiasm that greeted her. . . .

Her endorsement of Romney today - "probably the best candidate" - is a big deal, it seems to me. McCain is a non-starter. He is as loathed as Clinton in these parts. Giuliani is, in her words, "very, very liberal." One of his sins? He opposed the impeachment of Bill Clinton. That's the new standard. She is the new Republicanism. The sooner people recognize this, the better.

After all, who knows a partisan better than one who has quit the party?

The quote is from Sullivan's blog timestamped: March 02, 2007; 5:01pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

True true- she is a stalwart supporter of the weak minded and the ignorant and feeds that educationally retarded segment of society something to talk about. Too bad it is at best hearsay and at worst propaganda.

They showed a picture of her on CNN today. She appears to have a mental illness, probably caused by her poor diet. She looked like she was trying to get to heaven the night before on liberal amounts of rum and coke and cocaine, with her best friends partner- male or female- doesn't matter to Mann Coulter!

So the psychotic sociopathic anorexic "Queen of the Brain Starved masses" has to go on CNN tonight and explain her fowl mouth. 8 PM EST- Paula Zahn and her will be laughing it up and pushing more of their propaganda while pretending to broadcast a news item. Once again we shall see the action that Coulter takes- Hard line or apologetic. Which retard will we see tonight? When you think about what makes her successful, just look at the people who admire her fowl mouth and consider where it comes from! She's a chickenshit, hiding behind her greed and treason by undermining American Democratic principles.

No wonder the Repugs allow her to speak for them- they are for these same principles! To undermine American Democracy and replace it with fascist imperialistic ideals of world ownership.

The two mental midgets together. This should be the funniest laughfest that CNN has tried to pawn off as real news, when it is just more hate speech, in quite a while.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

My opinion is that it's all hype. Coulter seems to be starved ( no pun intended) for attention...negative or positive. She hasn't been given any by the media lately so she makes sure she does or says something outrageous so the media will focus on her again...and it works every time. :roll: AND what else gets attention? The Rightwing Conservative Viewpoint! Propoganda! All for free on tv! :twisted: AND it doesn't matter if "she" has an Adam's apple!

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:02 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Four companies to pull ads from Ann Coulter's website

Quote:
Ann Coulter may soon be feeling the effects of her remarks at the recent Conservative Political Action Conference in the pocketbook.

At least four companies have decided to pull advertisements from Coulter's website in the wake of the controversy that erupted after the conservative columnist called presidential candidate John Edwards a "faggot" last Friday, reports CNN.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:26 am 
I swear it used to be a man just look at that adams apple, holy cow I have a document from a writer in the United Kingdom that claims Coulter and Susan Estrich had sex on a table while Tony Blair watched and this took place at a high society party. So as she calls Edwards Faggott whats that make her, I think its bi-sexual as Ive heard she services male friends at the CIA. I kinda think one would maybe be surprised if they jerked that skirt off her and seen what was really down there myself, Im thinkin Ann The Man Coulter is kinda SCARY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:42 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Better get those anti-hate / anti-slur laws installed, as its getting rough out there .. Ha! I fail to see why it makes any difference what she called called him. I guess I don't see it as a big deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:06 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The worst of it is the public display of hatred being permitted by a bunch of yappy dreaded Joes out there! :lol:

It's another pointed deception of the TV/Media news lies that are out there meant to misdirect the true intentions of anger and hatred that permeates American culture. The fact that it is permitted and repeated over and over again has a consequence on how people perceive things and then unconscoiusly disseminate this same anger and hatred back to their fellow citizens. Checks and balances work at all levels, when applied as intended.

It becomes another in the long list of jingoistic ritualized dehumanizing that reaches to the furthest branches of our imagination and of course allows for it's existence in the first place as somehow "Normal". It Fits so it is used.

Must admit that I enjoyed wolves description of Annie girl down and dirty with Princess Tony as the gay voyeur. :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Looking at that zombies picture(I hear and obey master) she sure is scary!
Ah well, let the slave have her moment- her anonimity will be forever!

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DO.g's wrote:
Must admit that I enjoyed wolves description of Annie girl down and dirty with Princess Tony as the gay voyeur. :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Yup .. I got a chuckle out of that to. :shock: :oops: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You fellows should be able to tell if this person calling itself Ann Coulter is a male, right? :P

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/8/17/13300/2759

Look at the photo of Coulter...if that's not the physique of a male, then I didn't watch To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything three times! :wink:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman