It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: fresh monetary blitz
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:06 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/7852945/Ben-Bernanke-needs-fresh-monetary-blitz-as-US-recovery-falters.html

Quote:
Fed watchers say Mr Bernanke and his close allies at the Board in Washington are worried by signs that the US recovery is running out of steam.

I am going to point out the obvious here.

There never was a recovery, there was an infusion which enabled temporary life support so they could continue to loot this country and rape the world.

Nor can their be a recovery because we have shipped nearly all means of production over seas. There is NO POSITIVE INFLOW OF CASH IN A SERVICE BASED ECONOMY. (I wash your ass, you wash mine). What happens in a service based economy breaks down to us handing the same cash back and fourth to each other while they tax it each time.

It is a scam everyone. It is a scam.

This, coupled with the fact that the true devestation of the gulf oil spill has not even begun to be felt, and coupled with the fact that we are still in endless, unwinnable wars, active in more than just the two that we know of, coupled with the fact that we keep sending billions to a criminal state........

Everywhere I look, in everything that I see where the sociopaths are concerned, I come to the same conclusion. We are screwed.

If you have not bought supplys and a means of protection as of yet because you thought that we were going to somehow be saved, well, you had best get a move on. The more I see, the more I am sure that there is not a lot of time left.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: Re: fresh monetary blitz
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is an interesting concept.... :)

RETAILERS DEVISE STIMULUS PLANS TO REVISE SALES

Tired of waiting for spending to rebound on its own, retailers are taking matters into their own hands. Stores like Sam’s Club, Target, Toys “R” Us, Staples and Office Depot are offering unconventional promotions meant not only to attract visitors to stores, but also to get them feeling profligate.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman