It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:43 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The End to all Diseases
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:14 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Royal Raymond Rife, he had a 100% success rate in curing terminally ill cancer patience in 1934!
Quote:
If you have never heard of Rife before, prepare to be angered and incredulous at what this great man achieved for all of us only to have it practically driven from the face of the planet. But, reserve your final judgement and decision until after you have read this. Royal Raymond Rife was a brilliant scientist born in 1888 and died in 1971. After studying at Johns Hopkins, Rife developed technology which is still commonly used today in the fields of optics, electronics, radiochemistry, biochemistry, ballistics, and aviation. It is a fair statement that Rife practically developed bioelectric medicine himself.

He received 14 major awards and honors and was given an honorary Doctorate by the University of Heidelberg for his work. During the 66 years that Rife spent designing and building medical instruments, he worked for Zeiss Optics, the U.S. Government, and several private benefactors. Most notable was millionaire Henry Timkin, of Timkin roller bearing fame.

Because Rife was self-educated in so many different fields, he intuitively looked for his answers in areas beyond the rigid scientific structure of his day. He had mastered so many different disciplines that he literally had, at his intellectual disposal, the skills and knowledge of an entire team of scientists and technicians from a number of different scientific fields. So, whenever new technology was needed to perform a new task, Rife simply invented and then built it himself.
Link

Here is a short video about Rife's life.

Post subject: Re: The End to all Diseases
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:28 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Here is a site with news articles from the time period, photos. reports ect....

http://www.rife.org/

Very good reading.

It's sad when you know that so many people are suffering and the cure for so many diseases have been around since the 30's.

Royal Raymond Rife was a genious and deserves the reconition for his works.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mighty...what do you think of stem cell research as it pertains to possible cures for many dreaded diseases that still plague us today? The link below is from American for Cures Foundation:

STEM CELL FACTS

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Mighty...what do you think of stem cell research as it pertains to possible cures for many dreaded diseases that still plague us today? The link below is from American for Cures Foundation:

STEM CELL FACTS

Great stuff Catherine. I had a cousin who broke his neck back in 1982, from a diving accident. He severed his spinal chord, and was paralyzed from the waste down. He ended up dying back in 2003, from various blood diseases, resulting from that accident.

You know, it's amazing how corrupt our government is. We can fight illegal wars, but can't invest in our own people. I still wonder today, if advanced stem cell research, could of saved my cousin, if we have had more compassionate people in congress.

It was so sad to see him in a wheelchair for 21 years. He was a farm boy, and was as strong as an ox. Watching him wither away, the way he did over the years, was simply depressing.

I wonder sometimes, what the rest of the world thinks of us. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
wonder sometimes, what the rest of the world thinks of us

They think of us with more hatred and loathing than they used to do, I believe. I have been watching an Irish television program entitled "Proof." It's a hard, gritty show, and the scripts often reference America in very negative ways, especially in terms of honesty and integrity. Yeah, I know it's just a television program, but...... :wink:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman