It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Class war takeover is subtle but real in America
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:53 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Investigative journalist Greg Palast discusses the disenfranchising of black voters from the voters rolls and what he calls "other dispatches front lines of the class war." Palast is author of the book, "Armed Madhouse."

"Years from now, in Guantanamo or in a refugee relocation "Enterprise Zone", your kids will ask you, "what did you do in the class war, daddy?" We may have to admit that conquest and occupation happened before we could fire off a shot. The trick of class war is not to let the victims know they're under attack. That's how, little by little, the owners of the planet take away what little we have."

This is what he calls the "front lines of the class war."

Read this interview to see how far America has fallen into the depths of neo-fascism as they control the voting in their banana republic. Sickening. This is a war against the classes and it is being fought in the places that can't be seen by the average American, safely tucked away in his little world of wealth and cushioned by the gentle hand of a blown up comfort zone. One day though, that hand will close in on those who will be outside of the truely comfortable and squeeze the air out of our little bubble zone. This is truly despicable secret tactics of the official conspiracy perpetrators that have made democracy in America a myth and fed it to the unwitting masses, like Hitler did to the German people to convince them of a supreme superiority and purpose. The more things change the more the same old tactics work.

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl? ... 14/1424239

This is being done to American soldiers, sent to protect America from the "Big Bad Terrarists", defenders of the country, are mere pawns in a bigger game called "class war elitist country manufacturing".

Quote:
remember the Republican Party made a big deal about Al Gore complaining about soldiers' illegal absentee voting. These people knew that these soldiers couldn't defend themselves, would not know that their ballot would not be counted, would be challenged. And there's no way, I mean you could – from Baghdad you can fight George's war, but you can't fight for your ballot – massive, massive, nationwide challenge.

Makes you wonder if both sides of the house are in on this somehow, and Bush has been set up to perform this dirty deed. Then of course the Dems will come to power and "Save America from itself" but of course, once the ball is rolling, it is downhill all the way.

Quote:
This is one expensive multimillion-dollar operation, and by the way, Amy, it's illegal, okay? ...- and people ask, 'Why didn't they go to jail now that you've caught them?' Because the cops, the voting cops in the United States are in the U.S. Justice Department, and at the time, 2004, the voting cop was John Ashcroft. You know, George Bush's guy, and now we have Gonzales. ...- the U.S. Civil Rights Commission, called, by the way, for a criminal investigation when I began showing this evidence. I don't give them my sources, but I do give them the public evidence, with the BBC's approval. You'll see it in the book. They did vote for criminal investigations. This never got reported in America. The reaction of the Justice Department was to completely ignore the demand for a criminal investigation, and George Bush fired every member of the Civil Rights Commission that voted for the criminal investigation. Do you like that?

He talks then about Jim Crow, Huey Long and the great flood of 1927.
Quote:
One guy got up and yelled- "This is it. The rich are drowning us. The rich don't pay for our schools. The rich are leading us into their wars for oil." – At that time, by the way -- "The rich will not give us social security for old age. They are not protecting us or providing infrastructure. They are not saving us from deadly work, and they're letting the oil companies and the banks control this nation, and we have got to end it. We're going to take this nation back. We're going to share the wealth. Join with me." And there was a huge national uprising.

Sounds like Kanye West and his George Bush hayes Black people, which was summarily drowned out by protesting voices like a hurricane going through New Orleans. The class war is real and it hasn't changed much over the years. It is now more imperative than ever to implement, so it is secretly being imposed upon us while we sleep until the end of democracy.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.