It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:30 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:47 am 

derrion wrote:
This above after a another opportunity to review it caught my attention particularily.

You write that your father's print shop produced (printed) an edition of this book. Then you go on to further state that the book was a way to get the gullible to part with their money and incite racial hatred and division.

If this is true then your father is culpable of participating in that which you alledge to since he made money from his work in helping get the book to press and then to public.

So perhaps you need to go and rant and rave with him about his participation in what you disapprove of. Have you ever took him aside and questioned him to the why's of what he did?

It did not seem at the time that you had the understanding that you write that you had at the time to prompt you to speak up then or deny the profits from the proceeds that eventually clothed, fed and sheltered you, since at the time you were a minor and probally living under your fathers roof. Or did you become so enraged that you gathered your belongings in a knapsack and runaway... like a runaway... slave.

I doubt that you were a proud liberal then.

What my father was culpable of was feeding, clothing and housing a family of 13 people. I had no need to take him aside and the subject matter of this “book” was discussed at length. We thought of it as the ultimate irony that when paying to get this book printed, the Nation of Islam could not find a black owned business to do the printing. As a family of “Proud Liberals,” we would never deny anyone their First Amendment rights. We as “white devils” felt no guilt whatsoever taking money from the Nation of Islam. The fact that the book had to be self-published is proof enough of its extreme nature.

Doubt all you want but it only shows you to be the narrow-minded racist bigot that you are.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:06 am 
Hear Me Roar!

A Proud Liberal wrote:
derrion wrote:
This above after a another opportunity to review it caught my attention particularily.

You write that your father's print shop produced (printed) an edition of this book. Then you go on to further state that the book was a way to get the gullible to part with their money and incite racial hatred and division.

If this is true then your father is culpable of participating in that which you alledge to since he made money from his work in helping get the book to press and then to public.

So perhaps you need to go and rant and rave with him about his participation in what you disapprove of. Have you ever took him aside and questioned him to the why's of what he did?

It did not seem at the time that you had the understanding that you write that you had at the time to prompt you to speak up then or deny the profits from the proceeds that eventually clothed, fed and sheltered you, since at the time you were a minor and probally living under your fathers roof. Or did you become so enraged that you gathered your belongings in a knapsack and runaway... like a runaway... slave.

What my father was culpable of was feeding, clothing and housing a family of 13 people. I had no need to take him aside and the subject matter of this “book” was discussed at length. We thought of it as the ultimate irony that when paying to get this book printed, the Nation of Islam could not find a black owned business to do the printing. As a family of “Proud Liberals,” we would never deny anyone their First Amendment rights. We as “white devils” felt no guilt whatsoever taking money from the Nation of Islam. The fact that the book had to be self-published is proof enough of its extreme nature.

Doubt all you want but it only shows you to be the narrow-minded racist bigot that you are.

Now I have to be careful here. It seems that we may be bit off topic and you may remove my post for being "inappropriate", but, since this is me and the moderator, I may stand a "fair" chance.

Concerning having a black publisher, does it matter? This is a white country where white people own all. I never advocated not doing business with white people as anyone can attest to by reading any of my post... carefully.

And I am sure that the Lost and Found Nation of Islam had no problem with paying the money and they did pay on time. The book was done on time and all obligations were met. What more could you ask for?

It may be extreme in nature (as you word it), however, literary knowns gave it well received attention... white literary knowns.

I appreciate your familys proud liberal help and I am assured that in time of need considering I make the criteria you (whoever) will be able to help again.

You may write that I am narrow minded, which I am focused for sure. And there are a lot of views on this thread more views than actual participants in replies... I wonder... one can only.

This is the WORLD WIDE WEB.

ALLLAH u AKBAR, In the person of Master Fard Muhammd Whom praise be due forever.

Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:58 am 

derrion wrote:
A Proud Liberal wrote:
derrion wrote:

Now I have to be careful here. It seems that we may be bit off topic and you may remove my post for being "inappropriate", but, since this is me and the moderator, I may stand a "fair" chance.

Concerning having a black publisher, does it matter? This is a white country where white people own all. I never advocated not doing business with white people as anyone can attest to by reading any of my post... carefully.

And I am sure that the Lost and Found Nation of Islam had no problem with paying the money and they did pay on time. The book was done on time and all obligations were met. What more could you ask for?

It may be extreme in nature (as you word it), however, literary knowns gave it well received attention... white literary knowns.

I appreciate your familys proud liberal help and I am assured that in time of need considering I make the criteria you (whoever) will be able to help again.

You may write that I am narrow minded, which I am focused for sure. And there are a lot of views on this thread more views than actual participants in replies... I wonder... one can only.

This is the WORLD WIDE WEB.

derrion-

Are you that obtuse or is it an act? It was not as simple as being unable to find a black publisher. They were unable to find either a white or a black publisher. They were unable to find a black printer in an area that had over 50. (Your racist comment that all is owned by whites is another indication of your myopic point of view.) All that were contacted refused to print the book, saying it demeaned black people and their cause. My family’s business was not publishing, it was printing. As a business, anybody that pays cash in advance always receives the best service.

Yes, the critics gave the book notice, for the racist piece of garbage it was, not as the inspired word of any god, which it most assuredly is NOT.

And as for history – Islam was never lost in the first place, so there was no need to “find” it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I am going out on a limb here and I apologize now if I offend anyone.

I am sorry this country has been bigoted for many years. They have been so against Indians, blacks, any ethnic group, and now it is surfacing among religious groups and gays.

I, nor my family, ever owned slaves. My family were members of the underground railroad. I cannot help what others have done against anyone. I owe no one an apology for the actions of others who I have no control over. I control only me.

I work in a school district where we have had no racial problems for many years. We now have a superintendent (white) who wants all his teachers to have "equity" training. He wants us to be able to get "into" the skin of blacks and see what it feels like to be black.

I have always been fair with my students. Black or white, Indian or Jewish, Chinese or Mexican. This "equity" training is causing problems we have not had for many years. We have to choose 5 - 10 black children and make them our "target group" for raising test scores to close the gap between the blacks and whites.

How is this fair? I have Mexican students who need me too. I have poor Indian children who never fair well on these tests either.

Why does everything have to come down to a BLACK and WHITE issue??????????????????????????????????

If blacks have been cheated so much how did Condi get to the White House? What about all the black doctors and lawyers? How about the black business owners? How did they make it in such an unfair society?

This country is not fair to ANYONE who is born POOR.

If we could push rewind and go back and fix all the wrong doings there would be no one in the U.S. except for the American Indians. There would be no such thing as African Americans because they would all still be in Africa. You do know that the Africans were sold to the white man by their own people. Blacks selling blacks. That is one of the many things left out of the history books.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/slavetra.html
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/home.html
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part1/1h316.html

My grandfather (my mother's father) was sold by a white man to a white man. He was a white slave in a white world because he was POOR. He freed himself when he ran away at about 16 years of age. Anybody want to pay me for what happened to my Grandpa?

I have friends of many cultures. Quit crying foul if you are black. I have black friends who are sick of it too.

We all belong to the same race. HUMAN

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:15 pm 

Superb response, Sadie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:23 pm 

sadie53 wrote:

Why does everything have to come down to a BLACK and WHITE issue??????????????????????????????????

If blacks have been cheated so much how did Condi get to the White House? What about all the black doctors and lawyers? How about the black business owners? How did they make it in such an unfair society?

We all belong to the same race. HUMAN

I only wish I could have said it as well Sadie, THANK YOU.

As for Condi Rice (Mrs. Bush) she got through school on two factors: 1. The Equal Opportunity Programs that all NeoCons, including her, now oppose. 2. By denying her own self interests and prostituting herself to the NeoCon cause. It was always in need of token blacks such as her and Clarence Thomas. I suspect a third reason of her relationship (non-professional) with Georgie but have no solid proof.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

And then there are Colin Powell, Cynthia McKinney, Maxine Waters, Barak Obama, Jesse Jackson, ....

http://www.fee.org/publications/the-fre ... p?aid=3786

This is one of the best essays I've read about this topic:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/101606873.html

Excellent post, sadie! :thumbright:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:06 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

That is an excellent essay on this topic Cat. Thank you.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6