It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: One More Idea...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:06 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jesse,

Thank you again for adding the new forum on religion. 8)

This is an excellent board...well-run, neat format, interesting, very timely topics, and one of the best places I've found on the net that gives good, solid information without a lot of hype. But not enough people are posting... agreeing or disagreeing! It's not fair, IMHO! :x

Yes, I've recommended this site to all my friends, and I've pasted the address at every other board I go to. (I'm not on the computer all day....I DO have a life, and I'm not on all that many boards, but I've tried to help in a small way!) :wink:

Whenever I log onto the site, however, the first thing that pops up is a note referring to you having made a mistake that resulted in the board having to be re-done. Included is a sincere apology, and the request is made for everyone who was here before to please come back. :cry:

That mistake occurred in April, and it was just that...a mistake, and it's been corrected, right? The apology has been made and accepted or rejected...can't change what's already happened. :)

Do you think that notice and everything connected with it that happened in April could just be erased? I'd like to initially see the intro to the site itself, with all its eye-catching info about how the news media doesn't want people to know about this site, etc.

You never know...that "confession" popping up when the site opens could be turning folks away...after all, GWB never admits a mistake, :roll: and you've admitted yours for too long! :lol:

Have a good Friday evening, Jesse!

Catherine

Last edited by Catherine on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Done!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for the kind words and for telling your friends about the site.

Keep the suggestions coming!