It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: I dont like how tvnewslies.org organized.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:07 pm 

I am not disagree with idea of this site, but what i dont like is that every article has link (in article text) to another article or page which has even more links to other pages, which has links as well and you eventually lose the first article you were reading.

And most articles say go here to have idea about something before reading rest of article so you have to follow links.

Dont know maybe its cheap trick used by site owner to make you lose track of what was first article about... because i never seen other site that poorly organized.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:10 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:30 am 

No really, maybe i am to sleepy but again i cant find the answer e.g. link "Learn How the Broadcast News Media Deceives You!" well cool i wanna know how, but instead of article that explains all i get to some page with more links to watergate etc i give crap about what was 20+ years ago, cant you put up one article that will put facts explaining how news lies, without need to study history of america starting from revolution till now.

No i am not saying you dont have answer i see answers here and there, but its splited to entire site, i dont have time to read trough tons of material to learn it, put it simple damn it average american dont give crap about history, you think if person first time comes to your site hes/her not aware of any problems you covering you really think they going to browse trough all articles looking for answer, i bet they just go away, beacuse use your common sence if i go to some site about UFO and i dont belive in UFO's you think i gona spend time reading all that bull shit they have to say or recently i come across this site http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm you think i shold've stay there and read all the crap they have to say to understand they are just idiots?

No offence man.

Last edited by JohnSmith on Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:48 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey, buddy...if you want to complain about something other than the forums, you're wasting your time doing it here. You'll have to take it up with the site owner. He can be contacted at http://tvnewslies.org/html/contact.html

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response. Jesse is a very busy person.

If you want to be taken seriously here, though, go to your profile and choose an avatar. Choose a signature. Introduce yourself in the INTRODUCE YOURSELF forum. Spend some time in the CHIT-CHAT Bar. Really convince us that you're from some foreign country (we'd like to know what its name is) and that your English is so poor that you can hardly compose a coherent sentence, yet your spelling of words like "eventually," and "revolution" and "article" is spot on. Give us a break... :roll:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:57 am 

Why the mistery why cant i chat about it here isnt forum memo states "Registration Help, Forum Guidelines, Live Chat Instructions, Main Site Links, Announcements, and Site Suggestions can be found here." thats my suggestion and i am actually trying to understand if this site is fraud to make money or real deal.

Or you like TV News, only allow your members to have only one opinion?

P.S. i spell fine cuz i use spell checker, if dontbelive i am not in US check my ip adress, it belongs to europe, besides why should i prove something i just want answers isnt this why we all here?

No offence man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:13 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Why the mistery why cant i chat about it here isnt forum memo states "Registration Help, Forum Guidelines, Live Chat Instructions, Main Site Links, Announcements, and Site Suggestions can be found here." thats my suggestion and i am actually trying to understand if this site is frod to make money or real deal with pure organization.
P.S. its not hard for site admin to check which country my IP adress belongs to.

No offence man.

None taken.

Registration help: Obviously, you've already registered, so you should need no help with that.

Forum Guidelines: Read them and, if you have questions, you may ask them, but ask them in a private message to either a moderator or to me. http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4299

Live Chat Instructions: What do you not understand about them? Go on into the chatroom and maybe somebody will be along eventually to talk to you. http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=588

FAQ: See the FAQ icon at the top of the page. Click on it and see if any of your questions have already been asked....and answered.

The rest of your comments/complaints should be taken up with the site owner, as I stated in my first reply. As the administrator, I have no control over anything other than the forums themselves.

As for your IP, you bet I can check it...and I have, extensively. :wink:

The email addy that you registered with was a complaint in itself! :lol: :lol:

All of the topics you're complaining about are explained as simply as possible. If you have problems with any of those explanations, you'll have to be specific about what your problems are. A blanket complaint will get you nowhere.

I've explained that the main site is owned and controlled by Jesse. I've told you how to contact him. These forums are private and Jesse has set them up the way he wished to set them up. He pays for the site, and he's in charge. That's the way private websites work. YES...the site makes money. It's not a charity. It supports itself, but Jesse pays the bills. Have you checked out the TVNL Store? Have you DONATED to the site? :?:

Stop complaining here about things that are beyond our control and you'll be more readily accepted, JohnSmith. The forums are for discussions. Join in or not...it's up to you. :|

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]