It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This post got someone banned at Political Forum US & Wor
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

WEB
-------

This infraction is worth 25 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.politicsforumpoliticalworld. ... p?p=109321

Quote:
Theres a new book on the Bilderbergers that will be available in a couple weeks. Supposed to be filled with facts.

In light of the events of the past several years, I think the elite is both happy....and very concerned.

All the best,
Political Forum - US & World Political Discussion Forums

Looks like the poster touched a nerve when he mentioned the Bilderbergers. I probably wasn't going to buy the book but now I must see why the admin....with such a controversial historical name....deemed the mere mention to be worthy of banning.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Who was the banned person? If you don't want to tell me in open forum, send me a pm.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:10 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It's obvoiusly a right leaning site- I was reading your 911 responses. Seems the people, Aegis and ice something, don't have any answers to your queries except that they won't respond. Evading the issue is the new right argument, as it doesn't have to respond with any credulity. Just go with unknowns as known knowns as Rummy might put it.

This is the precedent these braindead children ape- their simian leaders are such fine role models.

For a site that claims no political affiliations, they ban people who are honestly trying to speak sense to them, and I see that debate is only when they engage in trolling.

This site doesn't allow trolls, so our good posters are free to venture wherever they wish with their ideas. It is stated that we are left leaning for a reason- if you decide to not bring a valid discussion here, we will exercise our power to end your stay ( not you- your posts are fine and informing).

You are welcome here anytime and if you need a hand, let us know. We have been known to drop by sites to help bolster the discussion- if we have time. That they banned the book you mentioned makes me want to buy it too. I have a book called "Them"
http://www.amazon.com/Them-Adventures-E ... 0743233212

Think I`ll pull it out and check it too. Cheap used price for it at Amazon.

Keep after them though and good luck with your analysis of their site..

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
Who was the banned person? If you don't want to tell me in open forum, send me a pm.

It was me. My post about the Bilderberger book was deleted so I just bought it a few minutes ago.

I've been banned for three days before for responding to a right wing hate bot who was out of control.

I had previously posted that the board appeared to be agency backed. The latest move seems to lend credence to that move. It is not logical to delete an account for the mere mention of the Bilderberger group.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, let us know your opinion of the book, Purple Tang.

Thanks for the explanation, too. AND I echo DO.g's words...those who come here to simply discuss issues with us are welcome. Those who come here to cause trouble are not.

I see no reason to banish anyone for the reasons you gave.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DO.g's wrote:
It's obvoiusly a right leaning site- I was reading your 911 responses. Seems the people, Aegis and ice something, don't have any answers to your queries except that they won't respond. Evading the issue is the new right argument, as it doesn't have to respond with any credulity. Just go with unknowns as known knowns as Rummy might put it.

This is the precedent these braindead children ape- their simian leaders are such fine role models.

For a site that claims no political affiliations, they ban people who are honestly trying to speak sense to them, and I see that debate is only when they engage in trolling.

This site doesn't allow trolls, so our good posters are free to venture wherever they wish with their ideas. It is stated that we are left leaning for a reason- if you decide to not bring a valid discussion here, we will exercise our power to end your stay ( not you- your posts are fine and informing).

You are welcome here anytime and if you need a hand, let us know. We have been known to drop by sites to help bolster the discussion- if we have time. That they banned the book you mentioned makes me want to buy it too. I have a book called "Them"
http://www.amazon.com/Them-Adventures-E ... 0743233212

Think I`ll pull it out and check it too. Cheap used price for it at Amazon.

Keep after them though and good luck with your analysis of their site..

I'd like to respond to a good post but you made so many points to address...

These are exciting times for those who are interested in world affairs. Fascinating books show up with regularity approximating our governments terror scares and tactics.

I like this rough quote from End of America by Ms Wolf:

the calculus that all dictators employ to aggregate power: "Invoke an external and internal threat; develop the paramilitary force; create a secret prison system; surveil ordinary citizens; arbitrarily detain and released them; harass citizens' groups; target writers, entertainers, and other key individuals for dissenting; intimidate the press; recast dissent as "treason" and criticism as "espionage"; and eventually subvert the rule of law."

My favorite Caesar quote:

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has 'closed', the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. AND I AM CAESAR." --Julius Caesar

Goering on shparding the public to war:

"Why of course the people don't want war ... But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
Hermann Goering, Nazi leader, at the Nuremberg Trials after World War II

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:33 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I was going through my e-mails and I found this item about last summers meeting in Turkey. Don't know it you've seen this yet but it is very revealing-
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/B ... g2007.html
Quote:
Discussions at the 2007 Bilderberg Group meetings covered concerns over the World Bank presidency, Russia's muscle-flexing on energy issues and the failure of US-led NATO forces in Afghanistan.

According to the Logan Act, it is illegal for elected officials to meet in private with influential business executives to debate and design public policy, but that little item doesn't seem to stop them-

Quote:
The Sun has set on Bilderberg 2007 in Istanbul, Turkey. After a sumptuous lunch on this warm and sunny 3rd June, most Bilderbergers returned to their countries of choice, freshly armed with precise instructions from the Steering Committee on how to proceed in covertly expanding the powers of One World Government. Amongst this year's luminaries in attendance were: Henry Kissinger; Henry Kravis of KKR; Marie-Josée Kravis of Hudson Institute; Vernon Jordan; Etienne Davignon, Bilderberg Group President; Her Majesty Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands, daughter of one of the founders, Prince Bernhard; and the King and Queen of Spain.
As a rhetorical question, can someone please explain to me how it is that progressive liberals such as John Edwards and Hillary Clinton as well as do-gooder humanitarians with multiple social projects on the go, such as David Rockefeller and every Royal House in Europe, can perennially attend Bilderberg meetings knowing that the final objective of this despicable group of hoodlums is a fascist One World Empire? How could it be orchestrated?
The idea is to give to each country a political constitution and an appropriate national economic structure, organised for the following purposes: (1) to place political power into the hands of chosen people and eliminate all intermediaries; (2) to establish a maximum concentration of industries and suppress all unwarranted competition; (3) to establish absolute control of prices of all goods and raw materials (Bilderbergers make it possible through their iron-grip control of The World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the World Trade Organization); and (4) to create judicial and social institutions that would prevent all extremes of action.

NOT PRIVATE, BUT SECRET
Although participants emphatically attest that they attend the Club's annual meeting as private citizens and not in their official government capacity, that affirmation is dubious-particularly when you compare the Chatham House Rule with the Logan Act in the United States, where it is absolutely illegal for elected officials to meet in private with influential business executives to debate and design public policy.
Bilderberg meetings follow a traditional protocol founded in 1919, in the wake of the Paris Peace Conference held at Versailles, by the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) based at Chatham House in London. While the name Chatham House is commonly used to refer to the Institute itself, the Royal Institute of International Affairs is the foreign policy executive arm of the British monarchy.
According to RIIA procedures: "When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed; nor may it be mentioned that the information was received at a meeting of the Institute."
The Logan Act was intended to prohibit United States citizens without authority from interfering in relations between the United States and foreign governments. However, there have been a number of judicial references to the Act, and it is not uncommon for it to be used as a political weapon.
Those who have attended Bilderberg Group meetings over the years and flouted the Logan Act include: Allen Dulles (CIA); Senator William J. Fulbright (from Arkansas, a Rhodes Scholar); Dean Acheson (Secretary of State under President Truman); Nelson Rockefeller and Laurance Rockefeller; former President Gerald Ford; Henry J. Heinz II (former CEO, H. J. Heinz Co.); Thomas L. Hughes (former President of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace); Robert S. McNamara (President Kennedy's Secretary of Defense and former President of the World Bank); William P. Bundy (former President of the Ford Foundation, and former editor of the Council on Foreign Relations' Foreign Affairs journal); John J. McCloy (former President of Chase Manhattan Bank); George F. Kennan (former US Ambassador to the Soviet Union); Paul H. Nitze (former representative of Schroeder Bank; Nitze played a very prominent role in matters of arms control agreements, which have always been under the direction of the RIIA); Robert O. Anderson (former Chairman, Atlantic Richfield Co., and Chairman, Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies); John D. Rockefeller IV (former Governor of West Virginia, now US Senator); Cyrus Vance (Secretary of State under President Carter); Eugene Black (former President of the World Bank); Joseph Johnson (former President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace); Gen. Andrew J. Goodpaster (former Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, and later Superintendent of West Point Academy); Zbigniew Brzezinski (National Security Adviser to President Carter, co-founder of the Trilateral Commission); General Alexander Haig (once European NATO Commander, former assistant to Henry Kissinger, and later Secretary of State under President Reagan); James S. Rockefeller (former President and Chairman, First National City Bank, now Citibank).
It goes on to describe the conclusions and other items discussed.

A dubious list of traitors that should be kept, so the guillotine can play sweet neck music again. Swish!

Storm the Bastille!!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.