It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A tour in a house of fools!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:23 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

The end of mankind is near, very near.:banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Refer those Raptureites to Mrs. Betty Bowers' website... http://www.bettybowers.com They will be eternally grateful, because it's very important that they make sure they're dressed appropriately for the Rapture, have the very best links to Jesus, and that they've attended a few of Betty's soirees, where they can practice throwing a few stones. AND I'm so glad Tom Delay will be a part of the Rapture...maybe he'll manage to grab Scooter on the way...and Cheney...and W!

Seriously, these people remind me of the Heaven's Gate believers...only those poor, misguided people harmed only themselves.

If you've not done so, please check out this report.... http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... ship+fools It is just as scary!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:48 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Thanks Catherine for the links. The Betty Bowers's site is very good. Another sarcastic site about this mess... The people in the annual cruise organised by the National Review are totally crazy too! It's the human madness at its best!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you're not already familiar with it, check out http://www.whitehouse.org

:twisted:

PRESIDENT REASSURES HIS HUNDREDS OF SUPPORTERS FOLLOWING ROUTINE RECTAL ROTO-ROOTERING

THE PRESIDENT: My fellow Americans: Yesterday, I briefly surrendered my reigns of power to Vice President Dick Cheney, on account of I had to get a colonasstomy in case the loving God who appointed me ruler changes His mind and tries to kill me with the ass cancer. I know it's uncomfortable for my adoring public to think of me, their super-macho El Hefe, all drugged up and helpless, de-pantsed, with a ten-foot robot python jimmying so far up my gayhole, it could taste yesterday's Cheetos – but don't worry: I'm OK. And to every fucktard standup comic and late show host who's wondering: NO, they did not find another copy of my Iraq war plan up there!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:16 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

This site is awesome! It looks like the official site! I will use it to play a prank on some of my friends! :D