It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MORE SANTORUM IGNORANCE! LOL!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Santorum ignorantly refers to language of Qur’an as ‘Islamic.

Yesterday, former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) delivered “a lecture on Islam” at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Santorum argued that the American public knows too little about the Islamic faith, and to prove his point, he asked the students whether they knew the difference between Sunnis and Shias. Only three audience members raised their hands. He continued:

Santorum said he believes Muslims’ religious views cannot be changed or altered, so Middle Easterners reject American, democratic ideals.

“A democracy could not exist because Mohammed already made the perfect law,” Santorum said. “The Quran is perfect just the way it is, that’s why it is only written in Islamic.”

MORE AT THE LINK

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: MORE SANTORUM IGNORANCE! LOL!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:49 am 

Yer kiddin'!?!? Oh, I bet its like them people that speak Mexican. Damn mexican and islamic languages are so complicated. Jesus, I am too tired and too stressed out to think about this. Why is the world so fucked up?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

In retort I would have to ask the same crowd how many of these students knew the difference between say Catholics and Baptist, or Baptists and say Mormans, or Mormans and Jehova Witnesses.

My retort would also add that a democracy can not exist because the Bible already dictates the perfect law and it is perfect just the way it is, that is why Christians feel justified in slaghtering "heathens" all over the world for not bowing to thier perfect laws.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Santorum is one of the biggest idiots...and crooks... who ever made it to the Senate. His ignorance and immorality are only surpassed by that of the idiot who made it to the White House about the same time....George W. Bush. We will be "reaping" the "benefits" of their "victories" for a long, long time to come...unfortunately.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Santorum: ‘I Really Believe The Fundamentals Of American Economy Is Still Strong’

On his radio show last night, conservative talker Hugh Hewitt asked former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) to give his “sense of where the economy is headed right now.” Santorum replied that he had “an innate sense that America is never going to revisit the Depression era again.” “I really don’t believe we’re going to go there again,” said Santorum.

After criticizing President Obama’s “doom and gloom” predictions, Santorum declared, “I really do believe that the fundamentals of American economy is still strong”:

SANTORUM: I think we’re probably, you know, reaching the bottom here in the next few months. There’s probably some more bad things that are going to happen, particularly in the credit markets. But, look, I don’t think — I think all this prediction of Obama’s doom and gloom and some others out there I think is overblown. I really do believe that the fundamentals of American economy is still strong and that we are, you know, we’ll pull ourselves out of this probably by the end of the year.

Listen here:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:05 am 

so what would anyone expect to come out of the mouth of the idiot that no longer represents the state i live in.

so glad i could help drum up support to send this asshole into the gop boneyard where he frickin belongs.

santorum is pretty much the washed up wannabe we all thought he would become here in pa. alaways the rubberstamper of anything and everything the bushicons tried to shove down our throats.

trouble for slick rick is we pretty much woke up and realized we were being taken for a ride on a one way ticket over a cliff. that's pretty much why he doesn't have a frickin job anymore as a u.s. senator from pa.

good riddence.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:50 am 

Just curious what he was paid to speak at Univ. Neb/Lincoln. Also, how many students was attendance...just the two? Myself, I wouldn't start the car to go see this "bag of waste" that has said many horrible things about his wife and himself. He has no bounds on smarts.