It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 83  Next
 Post subject: Re: REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILIA, SCANDALS, AND UTTER MADNESS
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

THEIR STUPIDITY AND IMMORALITY PRIOR TO THIS STORY IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS REPUBLICAN BASTURD'S IDEA! :evil:

South Dakota Bill Could Legalize Murder Of Abortion Providers

I posted this topic in the CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS forum, too.

Killing a doctor who performs abortions could soon be legal in South Dakota -- that is, if a bill passed out of committee in the state House of Representatives on Monday, which makes it a "justifiable homicide" for someone to kill anyone attempting to harm an unborn child, becomes law.

State Rep. Phil Jensen (R), who introduced the bill, was quick to deny that the law is designed to prevent women from having abortions, telling TPM that it is instead a way to provide "consistency" to South Dakota law, and afford "a greater degree of personhood to an unborn child."

Kate Sheppard of Mother Jones first reported on Tuesday that HB 1171 would amend the current law to include the following language (bold parts are new):

Homicide is justifiable if committed by any person while resisting any attempt to murder such person, or to harm the unborn child of such person in a manner and to a degree likely to result in the death of the unborn child, or to commit any felony upon him or her, or upon or in any dwelling house in which such person is.
Homicide is justifiable if committed by any person in the lawful defense of such person, or of his or her husband, wife, parent, child, master, mistress, or servant, or the unborn child of any such enumerated person, if there is reasonable ground to apprehend a design to commit a felony, or to do some great personal injury, and imminent danger of such design being accomplished.

The legislation passed out of committee along party-lines with a vote of 9-3.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:18 am 
Hear Me Roar!

First of all, I apologize in advance, if this monster has already been posted. I did a "quick check," matched the date with the posting dates here, but didn't see this "ball of filth," so I'll proceed...

***A special thank you goes out, to god help us, over at why i hate republicans**

You sir, have found "the pick of the shitter" on this one!!

First, your quote...

The Real OC

September 21, 2009 by God Help Us

Apparently the real Orange County isn’t what it appears to be on television. We’re led to believe that it’s a wholesome, white picket fence community with conservative family values. Of course every community, even those run by Republicans have a bad element. No matter what you do, there will always be the that seedy underbelly of sexually depraved and morally corrupt individuals.

I’m sure the people of Orange County are pleased to know that it’s their State Assemblyman Mike Duvall!

The not-so-honorable Mr. Duvall had previously received a 100 percent rating from Capitol Resource Institute, a conservative advocacy group, for his votes on legislation considered pro-family during the 2007-08 legislative session. Yeah, he’s a real advocate for family values. He’s married… he’s having an affair with a lobbyist… he’s having an affair on mistress #1… he brags about his sexual conquests WHILE in the assembly.

I particularly like this part:

She wears little eye-patch underwear, so I can see her eye patches. So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And so, we had made love Wednesday, a lot. And so she’ll she’s all, I am going up and down the stairs and you’re dripping out of me. So messy.

***UNQUOTE***

Well, apparently the video has been "widely deleted," and justifiably so. However, after reading ghu's remarks, and this additional link to the story, I think we've all had, just about enough bodily fluids for one day huh!!

I'll be back in a minute... I'll buy a couple condoms for "this poor fuck."

Grab your rosery!!

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2 ... th_lob.php

seriously, how low can they go? :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The South is Rising Again...in the ranks of stupidity, insanity, and Bachmann-like rhetoric!!!!!!

File this one under the UBER MADNESS column! Wait, you say we don't have that column? Well this is some pretty stinking SATURDAY SHIT!!!! :shock: :evil: :bounce: :x

Ga. Law Could Give Death Penalty for Miscarriages

By Jen Philips

It's only February, but this year has been a tough one for women's health and reproductive rights. There's a new bill on the block that may have reached the apex (I hope) of woman-hating craziness. Georgia State Rep. Bobby Franklin—who last year proposed making rape and domestic violence "victims" into "accusers"—has introduced a 10-page bill that would criminalize miscarriages and make abortion in Georgia completely illegal. Both miscarriages and abortions would be potentially punishable by death: any "prenatal murder" in the words of the bill, including "human involvement" in a miscarriage, would be a felony and carry a penalty of life in prison or death. Basically, it's everything an "pro-life" activist could want aside from making all women who've had abortions wear big red "A"s on their chests.

I doubt that a bill that makes a legal medical procedure liable for the death penalty will pass. The bill, however, shows an astonishing lack of concern for women's health and well-being. Under Rep. Franklin's bill, HB 1, women who miscarry could become felons if they cannot prove that there was "no human involvement whatsoever in the causation" of their miscarriage. There is no clarification of what "human involvement" means, and this is hugely problematic as medical doctors do not know exactly what causes miscarriages. Miscarriages are estimated to terminate up to a quarter of all pregnancies and the Mayo Clinic says that "the actual number is probably
much higher because many miscarriages occur so early in pregnancy that a woman doesn't even know she's pregnant. Most miscarriages occur because the fetus isn't developing normally."

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, I guess this turdball should just propose putting all women of reproductive age in prison or perhaps even executed, because each time they have a period, an unfertilized egg has died and is dissolved, thus flowing out with all that would be fetus-nourishment gone to waste, onto a sanitary pad or into a tampon... and in that idiot's twisted way of thinking, those unfertilized eggs are thus murdered because their OWNER didn't get pregnant. :twisted:

By the way, Bobby Franklin is a graduate of Covenant College in north Georgia, and is a crazy religious extremist, what I describe as aTalibanic Christian.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:32 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
By the way, Bobby Franklin is a graduate of Covenant College in north Georgia, and is a crazy religious extremist, what I describe as aTalibanic Christian.

Catherine, these mentally diseased fascist soul-destroyers purely and simply make me crazy. They are the definition of evil...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU, AOM!

MISSOURI SENATOR WANTS TO REPEAL CHILD LABOR LAWS

Ah, to be a kid in Missouri.

If state Sen. Jane Cunningham has her way, the under-14 crowd will no longer have to worry about those stuffy labor laws saying they can’t hold a job. Teenagers of all ages will be freed from restrictions limiting how many hours they can flip burgers. And if they want to staff the drive-through window all night long, Cunningham is for that too. To heck with those early morning classes.

I guess she agrees with this industrial revolutionist:

Quote:
"Work in the mills is far better a life than most of these wretches would live. If your children wither under factory work it is because they were born sick and weak and would sink under any form of labour"
-Sir Edward Baines on child labour - 1835

"There is one thing this measure will do for the poor. It will deteriorate their condition. It will deprive them of their independence and lead them to look up for state supplies when they ought to look to their own industry. It will make them look upon the state instead of themselves."
-Sir Edward Baines on educating child labourers - 1843

:blackeye:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know if this fellow is a Democrat or a Repub, but he's known as a "conservative Christian" in Louisiana so what does that tell you? :alien: Whichever way he "swings," he's still a hypocritical Bible-thumping bastard...but he got caught...and that is so COOL! 8) :wink: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Grant Storms Arrested: Anti-Gay Christian Pastor Charged Over Public Masturbation

Rev. Grant Storms, a renowned anti-gay Christian pastor from Louisiana, was arrested last week for masturbating at a public park, in the vicinity of a carousel and playground where children were present.

According to the New Orleans Times-Picayune, one woman saw Storms parked in his van "looking at the playground area that contained children playing, with his zipper down...," the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office report read. After judging that Storms was masturbating, the woman and another mother who witnessed the event both alerted deputies.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
I don't know if this fellow is a Democrat or a Repub, but he's known as a "conservative Christian" in Louisiana so what does that tell you?

It tells me that he's another repressed rightwing pervert...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Indicted for Voter Fraud

Imagine that...a Repub indicted for voter fraud...in Indiana! 8)

Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White (R) indicted on seven felony counts including voter fraud, perjury and theft.

The heart of the case stems not from any ballot stuffing scheme but from White's allegedly lying about his current place of residence, both for his voting but also, allegedly, to hold on to his town council seat. White was elected last November. The theory of the case, if I understand it correctly, is that for his Secretary of State campaign, White needed to hold on to his city council seat. And he couldn't do that because he'd moved out of the jurisdiction. So he used a fraudulent address to make the whole thing work.

Worth noting that the Secretary of State is the state's top election official. So an indicted on perjury and voter fraud charges creates an awkward situation.

White was indicted by a grand jury in Hamilton County on three counts of voter fraud for allegedly lying about his address when he voted in last year's Republican primary, the Courier-Journal reports. In addition he's facing charges of perjury, fraud on a financial institution (for lying about his address) and theft for keeping the salary he received as a member of his town council after he moved out of his designated district.

A special prosecutor announced the indictment on Thursday and White turned himself in at the Hamilton County Jail this afternoon, the Indianapolis Star reports. He was released after he posted $10,000 bond.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:52 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

That's a big belly laugh there, Catherine. Don't you just LOVE it when those lying rightwing dirtbags get caught in their own corruption??

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

THIS ONE IS FOR THE UTTER MADNESS COLUMN, AOM...AND IT'S FROM "THAT ONE, " YOU REMEMBER, HE OF APOLOGIZING TO BP FAME....THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A BADLY REPAIRED KEWPIE DOLL! :P

BP APOLOGIST SAYS WITHOUT GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES, EXXON WOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS!

Check out this interview of Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX) -- he of apologizing to BP fame -- by ABC on Wednesday. Pressed repeatedly by Jon Karl to stake out a position on tax credits enjoyed by offshore oil companies, Barton argued that the subsidies represent equal treatment, and are required to keep the companies like Exxon-Mobil from going out of business.

"Over time if you put so many disincentives against any U.S. manufacturing or production company, or oil and gas exploration company, they'll go out of business," Barton said.

Barton, perhaps the oil and gas industry's staunchest support on Capitol Hill, says the subsidies for the industry should remain unchanged "so long as you believe that you believe in the free market capitalist system and they should be headquartered in the United States."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/0 ... g-oil.html

"Those Repubs love the oil companies but hate the teachers and other state workers!" ...seen at the link. :blackeye:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:02 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
"Those Repubs love the oil companies but hate the teachers and other state workers!" ...seen at the link.

Those dirtbags and liars are most assuredly not terrified of the deficit. That's subterfuge and misdirection. All they care about is defunding the Democrats and locking in their own toxic agenda.

They don't give two hoots in a high wind about you and me or the rest of the Middle Class. Their every effor is focussed upon destroying us...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What Is Up with Wingers in Indiana?

Remember back at the height of the union protests in Wisconsin, one deputy Attorney General from Indiana got canned for suggesting Gov. Walker use "live ammunition" on the protesters.

Well now another genius, a deputy prosecutor in Johnson County named Carlos Lam has had to resign his office after investigative reporters in Wisconsin determined that during the height of the protests Lam sent Gov. Walker emails suggesting he stage a fake union-backed assassination attempt on Gov. Walker to turn public opinion against the state's unions.

As Wisconsin Watch, a project of the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism reports, Carlos Lam initially denied that he had sent the e-mail, which was part of the tens of thousands of e-mails released in an open-records settlement the Walker administration reached with the local paper the Isthmus and the Associated Press.

When contacted by Wisconsin Watch, Lam had initially denied sending the e-mail, claiming that he had been the victim of identity theft, and said he did not support the criminal activities described in the e-mail: , "I think he's trying to do what he has to do to get his budget balanced. But jeez, that's taking it a little bit to the extreme."

However, Lam admitted late in the afternoon that he did send the e-mail, and resigned his job.

From the report:

After praise for Walker, the email -- sent Feb. 19, during union demonstrations against Walker's budget repair bill -- then took a darker turn. It suggested that the situation in Wisconsin presented "a good opportunity for what's called a 'false flag' operation."

"If you could employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions' cause to physically attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the unions," the email said.

"Currently, the media is painting the union protest as a democratic uprising and failing to mention the role of the DNC and umbrella union organizations in the protest. Employing a false flag operation would assist in undercutting any support that the media may be creating in favor of the unions. God bless, Carlos F. Lam."

And also:

Cullen Werwie, Walker's press secretary, said no one at the office had seen the email or contacted Lam. Werwie condemned the email's suggestions Monday in a statement to the Center.

"Certainly we do not support the actions suggested in (the) email. Governor Walker has said time and again that the protesters have every right to have their voice heard, and for the most part the protests have been peaceful. We are hopeful that the tradition will continue," Werwie wrote.

This does call to mind Walker's infamous phone call in late February with blogger Ian Murphy, who posed as Republican financier David Koch. During that call, "Koch" asked Walker whether he had thought about "planting some troublemakers" among the protesters. Walker said "we thought about that," but didn't do it.

When asked about this at a press conference, Walker had said, "In my case we ruled it out," and also added: "When he talked about inciting things and 'crushing the bastards,' we get ideas from people all across the state. And we want to have a civil discussion about this and a debate about this, and the fact that we discussed this, and we said it wasn't a good idea."

(Note: As the full transcript of the "Koch" call shows, Walker said that he was worried such a tactic could backfire and increase the pressure for compromise: "My only fear would be is if there was a ruckus caused is that that would scare the public into thinking maybe the governor has gotta settle to avoid all these problems.")

Previously in Indiana, Deputy Attorney General Jeff Cox lost his job after tweeting that the protesters should be dealt with using "live ammunition," following that up with "against thugs physically threatening legally-elected state legislators & governor? You're damn right I advocate deadly force."

At the time, the Attorney General's office said in a statement: "We respect individuals' First Amendment right to express their personal views on private online forums, but as public servants we are held by the public to a higher standard, and we should strive for civility."

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:

What's up with those psychopaths EVERYWHERE? They're losing their minds en masse! It's almost as if they're conducting a crazy contest to see who can be the most ridiculous. AThey've started to actually believe their own lies, it seems, and whether they know it or not, they're only alienating the moderate portion of their base. They're virtually guaranteeing that they'll be wandering around the minority wilderness for a long, long time. Have you seen some of the polls on Daily Kos where they ask average people whether they like these fringe wingnuts? Overwhelmingly, they don't like them AT ALL; they're scared to death of the far right. And now, with the overwhelming backlash in Wisconsin, Ohio and several other places the GOP can no longer disguise their agenda.

I think that the election in 2012 is going to be genuine madness...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 83  Next