It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:57 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: QUESTION TO CATHERINE/CARLY101
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:47 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Am I still in the TvNewsLIES.org independent forum?? or has this forum been changed to a preelection campaign???

Catherine seems to be obviously campaigning for Kerry, Carly101 may only be giving a bit of opposition and pointing out the fact that Kerry is the same in green, or blue or whatever.

May I remind both of you that there is a world outside of the US of A and people, especially children, are dying there by millions and that the foreign policy of your country may have something to do with the wars being waged around the world.

And that is doesn´t really matter who is the boss over there, the agenda being persued is what counts. :wink:

Post subject: Question answered
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello, CelticMist...

You better believe that I'm a John Kerry advocate, and I have donated to this website to help keep it afloat because it helps to expose the deceit of the Bush administration via the media.

I have ordered the Least Wanted Deck of Cards, Deception Dollars, and posted the website's address anywhere I can on the net. Why? Because TVNL is exposing the deceit of the media, which means exposing the deceit of the present administration.

If John Kerry becomes president, he'll be subjected to the same kind of scrutiny by TVNL and by those of us who have supported him. Some other good sites for this kind of perusal are www.takebackthemedia.com; www.ragereport.com; www.republicansforkerry.org; www.funnytimes.com; (read some of Molly Ivans' editorials) and www.whitehouse.org just to name a few. There's also www.bushwatch.com and www.johnkerry.com

As far as being in an independent forum, this is the Poli-Talk forum...which means politics in all forms are discussed...agree, disagree, start new topics, whatever is the purpose of a post. Perhaps you should write a note to Jesse and he can clarify it for you...seems pretty simple to me, though.

Your concern for dying children is admirable. My country's policies are decided by politicians, both good and bad. Right now, we have the worst president that has ever held the office as far as the rest of the world is concerned. He is surrounded by a group of people both in his Cabinet and on his staff who are just as bad. Nothing can begin to improve anywhere, here or abroad, until he is ousted, and that includes the plight of children wherever they happen to be.

Debate is more than just posting links, too.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:00 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Quote:
You better believe that I'm a John Kerry advocate, and I have donated to this website to help keep it afloat because it helps to expose the deceit of the Bush administration via the media.

I believe you!! You can bet your last dollar on that. :lol:

Quote:
Right now, we have the worst president that has ever held the office as far as the rest of the world is concerned

And I believe that too!!

And I must admit that you have lightened up the forum. CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

Post subject: Reply to Celticmist
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:40 am 

Hello,Celticmist, as for your question,like Catherine reminded you,this is pol-talk.As for where anyone of us stand on any issue,for myself,I would hardly describe my opinions as "only giving a bit of oppoition" to anyone in government.
As a matter of fact,I've made quite clear just how opposed I am with the whole set-up.
And I know a lot more aout what/whos behind all this than you probably do.I am also very aware of what is happening in Iraq,and elsewhere because of this foreign policy.I am very much oppose to all that has and is happening.
And I know there's "a world outside of the US of A."
You're point being?
Don't fool yourself into thinking that there are'nt at least two,
(probably more) countries involved in this whole degenerate attacks on other countries.Namely,Britain,and
of course Israel.
Not to mention the the masters of all countries in the world,namely
the international bankster cartels,
and their partners and minions in related interests,who are the real planners and facilitators,and who no one hardly thinks enough to focus on.
As for you,since you're not voting here,whats your problem with this forum?
I may not agree with some opinions of others,but they have the right to hold they're opinions.
I've read you're other posts,since you find all this so amusing,don't forget the agenda,as you pointed out.
Cause whatever may happen here in the US.of A. will also happen eveywhere else.So,if I were you,
I'd learn more about the agenda.
As you'll learn,this effects the whole world.
I find it odd that you rarely post here,then just cover the whole board with posts.
But try to make a point,and knock off the holier than thou attitude,
cause you lose any credibilty you might have in some posts.

carly101

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:16 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Sorry - Carly101 :cry:

I shouldn´t have included you in this question. My first impression was that both of you were "campaigning", but that was completely wrong.

I didn´t realise that Catherine was officially campaigning either. :D

Sorry for my comments.