It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SUGAR PARTY
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:30 pm 

I'm for splitting the Democrat party, and starting a new progressive side called the Sugar Party. It would be all "sweat" and wonderful to see this happening. We have to split up the old "middle of the road" Democrats and the newly modern Liberals and Progressives. I feel the same as that Democrat Congressman. who said, "F*#K The President" on his straddle the fence with the Republicans.
Of all people to call for help, the President asked Bill Clinton to come in and throw his "flush red face" around, saying he likes the new tax bill for the wealthy. God Al Mighty, who wouldn't when Bill Clinton makes above 7 million a year.

Let's end the Bush tax cuts on Dec. 31st, and for the unemployed, we set up kitchens in school and churches to feed those the need a free meal. The unemployed could work in these kitchens to feed the hungry souls. Let the middle class take a hit on increase taxes for a couple months. Besides, it only anount to about $12.79 a week for those earning less than $3,000.00 a month.

I'm getting tired of having the earth shake around me these past fews days.
Enough said.