It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: You Lost My Respect, Mr. President.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:08 pm 

I'm a big reader of the "Democrat Underground" website. Here's a person that is feed up with President Obama from today's edition on Democrat Underground. I'll show it here. Just many of Americans that feel the same way.

Cyrano (1000+ posts) Wed Dec-01-10 01:28 PM
Original message
Mr. President, you've lost my respect. You’ve lost my admiration. You’ve lost my vote.
I'm disappointed with you. I'm saddened by you. I am angry that I believed in the hope you promised us, and then turned your back on us.

As that lady at a town hall meeting said, “I’m tired of defending you.”

You asked us to be patient. Patience doesn’t include being repeatedly sold out.

You promised us change. But you didn’t mention it was change for the worse.

You implicitly asked for our trust. And then you betrayed us.

I have no idea how you view your performance in office. And I no longer care.

Please step aside in 2012 and allow us to vote for someone who will stand up for us.

You held out to us the dream of greatness. Yet, you’ve become a small, pathetic man. And nothing saddens me more than that.

Post subject: Re: You Lost My Respect, Mr. President.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 pm 

Here would be the best candidate to replace President Obama in 2012. He is well respected by democrats as well as republicans. I suggest we send Sen. Mark Warner D-VA a message to run.

http://congress.org/congressorg/bio/id/48778

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Excellent post, KF...thanks for bringing that letter to our attention. The writer is spot on...

I don't know who would run if Obama should choose to step down, but I sure wish whoever that person might be would choose Brian Schweitzer, the Democratic governor of Montana, to be the VP candidate. I was very disappointed that Obama did not put Schweitzer somewhere in the Cabinet...maybe Schweitzer turned down a post, I don't know...but he's someone I've watched for several years and he's got guts and brains...something we need right now in DC to defend us from the Repubs.

Hell, I'd vote for him for President!
I believe his Lt. governor is a Republican and they seem to do quite well together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUr48lg9Ocs

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:20 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Yeah KF...

Seems as though this woman, had already made it easier on us progressives...

***QUOTE***

Please step aside in 2012 and allow us to vote for someone who will stand up for us.

As for the governor of Montana yeah, it would of been nice to have him in O'bama's cabinet Catherine. However, shit like "Adequately funding a kid's health insurance program," or "adequately funding a student's college fund" well, the O'bama administration will have absolutely nothing to do with that.

It's either "corporate profits on steroids," or nothing at all I'm afraid!! :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have always wondered why Brian Schweitzer has not been a more active player in Democratic politics. I guess either he is completely devoted to Montana or he just doesn't see himself as being able to play the political game required in DC. :D

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
I have always wondered why Brian Schweitzer has not been a more active player in Democratic politics. I guess either he is completely devoted to Montana or he just doesn't see himself as being able to play the political game required in DC. :D

Wasn't Montana one of the states mentioned in Michael Moore's movie, "Capitalism, a love story?" Where Michael Moore mentions that Montana's state banks, are running all "in the black," meaning they issue bonds to generate capital, take part of their state tax revenue, and put it in a trust fund for agriculture, college, health care programs etc.

In other words, not the bullshit the Federal Reserve is doing to the majority of our banks.

I know if I was a governor of a state such as this, I'd probably be "shouting from the highest rooftop" myself. I can only speak for myself here. But I'd have an infinitely hard time, moving from a "fiscally responsible state," to a "corporate controlled congress."

Michael Moore made a comment once in an interview, regarding "democracy." He blasted damn near all politicians, for "whoring out" this word. He stated that the United States, has no where come near, being a democracy. In addition, he stated that there would be no politicians running for office, if we were under this form of government.

...I agree :roll: :roll: :roll:

Now I know why Anthony Weiner damn near blows an aorta, everytime he has to vote on any piece of legislation, flowing through Congress. Especially, if it is in the form of a "compromise." :evil: :cry: :evil:

God, I need to travel more!! :roll:

I could use a little "open space," right about now!! :P :P :P

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kucinich Says Obama Should Face 2012 Democratic Primary Challenge

Congressman Dennis Kucinich will not challenge President Obama in the 2012 Democratic primaries – “I’m focusing on being reelected to the House of Representatives” -- but he thinks Obama should face a foe for the nomination.

"I think primaries can have the opportunity of raising the issues and make the Democratic candidate a stronger candidate," Kucinich, who sought the party nod in 2004 and 2008, said Thursday. “I think it’s safe to predict that President Obama will continue to be the nominee of the Democratic primary, but he can be a stronger nominee if he receives a strong challenge in a primary.”

HMMM...NOT SO SURE ABOUT KUCINICH'S REASONING ABOUT OBAMA BEING A STRONGER CANDIDATE IF HE FACES A PRIMARY CHALLENGER...COULD PLAY RIGHT INTO THE REPUB HANDS...AND NOTHING IS GOING TO BE WORSE THAN A REPUB WHITE HOUSE, AND A REPUB CONGRESS...WE HAD THAT WITH BUSH...AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT AGAIN IF I CAN HELP IT.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:51 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Kucinich Says Obama Should Face 2012 Democratic Primary Challenge

Congressman Dennis Kucinich will not challenge President Obama in the 2012 Democratic primaries – “I’m focusing on being reelected to the House of Representatives” -- but he thinks Obama should face a foe for the nomination.

"I think primaries can have the opportunity of raising the issues and make the Democratic candidate a stronger candidate," Kucinich, who sought the party nod in 2004 and 2008, said Thursday. “I think it’s safe to predict that President Obama will continue to be the nominee of the Democratic primary, but he can be a stronger nominee if he receives a strong challenge in a primary.”

HMMM...NOT SO SURE ABOUT KUCINICH'S REASONING ABOUT OBAMA BEING A STRONGER CANDIDATE IF HE FACES A PRIMARY CHALLENGER...COULD PLAY RIGHT INTO THE REPUB HANDS...AND NOTHING IS GOING TO BE WORSE THAN A REPUB WHITE HOUSE, AND A REPUB CONGRESS...WE HAD THAT WITH BUSH...AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT AGAIN IF I CAN HELP IT.

***HMMM...NOT SO SURE ABOUT KUCINICH'S REASONING ABOUT OBAMA BEING A STRONGER CANDIDATE IF HE FACES A PRIMARY CHALLENGER...COULD PLAY RIGHT INTO THE REPUB HANDS...AND NOTHING IS GOING TO BE WORSE THAN A REPUB WHITE HOUSE, AND A REPUB CONGRESS...WE HAD THAT WITH BUSH...AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT AGAIN IF I CAN HELP IT.

As much as I am proud to be a "Kucitizen," you Catherine, are absolutely correct!! "NoBama" is going to continue to be "dead weight to the left." We are NOT, progressives who compare ourselves to "the filthy right." We are progressives for the obvious reasons of course. However, as being progressives, it is OUR DUTY, to slap these people on the rear end a few times to straighten them out. However with "No Bama," not only has he went off course, but HE LIED TO US LEFTIES TO BEGIN WITH. The fact remains, that "NoBama" charted his course, long before entering the White House. Alex Jones, clearly pointed this out, in his movie, "The Obama Deception." While I disagree with Alex on his political views, he's pretty damn good, on spotting "world wide imperialism." And his movie here, was right on the mark!! "NoBama" also knew, that there were quite a few americans, who were pissed of at big corporations and Wall Street. The level of anger was so severe, that get this, my Republican sister and her husband, voted for "NoBama" in 2008. One of their reasons were exactly that...

BIG CORPORATE BAILOUTS!!

Not only is this easy to campaign on, but easy to lie about as well. "NoBama" knew his opponent was a looser. "NoBama," also knew that the american people would accept anything better than a corporate bailout. This was a first of it's kind, in american history. And quite frankly, I remember distinctively, how it caught a lot of americans off guard!! I mean shit, how far have we progressed, since the days of F.D.R? (DUH!!)

With "NoBama," the higher the stakes, the more he'll lie. Don't forget his "big oil line of shit," after BP used the gulf coast, as a "petroleum septic tank."

"WE NEED TO KEEP ON DRILLING," was "NoBama's" remarks, shorty BEFORE, the BP oil spill. So you knew where this evil bastard stood, before this "whole can of worms" unfolded to begin with!!

This is what this whole scenerio is. "SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING."

...and it sucks big time!! :twisted:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm not voting for a politician, who elects to give me the "scraps," just like your dog after dinner. :evil:

The people of Egypt know this, all too well!!

So yeah, I love Dennis Kucinich dearly, BUT'S HE'S DEAD WRONG ON THIS ONE!! :cry:

...and Catherine, you are "dead right" on this one, for the same reasons that I would of given. :)

"NoBama," needs to earn his P.H.D.

(P)rimary
(H)im
(D)iligently :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: