It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 am 
Hear Me Roar!

As long as "your Jesus," isn't Mitch Daniels...

In 2002, Eli Lilly flexed its muscles at the highest level of the U.S. government in an audacious Lillygate. The event was the signing of the Homeland Security Act, praised by President George W. Bush as a "heroic action" that demonstrated "the resolve of this great nation to defend our freedom, our security and our way of life." Soon after the Act was signed, New York Times columnist Bob Herbert discovered what had been slipped into the Act at the last minute and on November 25, 2002, he wrote, "Buried in this massive bill, snuck into it in the dark of night by persons unknown.was a provision that-incredibly-will protect Eli Lilly and a few other big pharmaceutical outfits from lawsuits by parents who believe their children were harmed by thimerosal."

Mitch Daniels
Cockburn also reported on Mitch Daniels, then a vice president at Eli Lilly, who in 1991 co-chaired a fundraiser that collected $600,000 for the Bush-Quayle campaign. This is the same Mitch Daniels who in 2001 became George W. Bush's Director of Management and Budget. In June 2003, soon after Daniels departed from that job, he ran for governor of Indiana (home to Eli Lilly headquarters). In a piece in the Washington Post called "Delusional on the Deficit," Senator Ernest Hollings wrote, "When Daniels left two weeks ago to run for governor of Indiana, he told the Post that the government is 'fiscally in fine shape.' Good grief! During his 29-month tenure, he turned a so-called $5.6 trillion, 10-year budget surplus into a $4 trillion deficit-a mere $10 trillion downswing in just two years. If this is good fiscal policy, thank heavens Daniels is gone."

http://www.antidepressantsfacts.com/Bus ... otonin.htm

I'll be posting his little cherade with several foreign companies, leasing our state's highways and parks, in the near future.

And the people here, "speak in tongues" over him!!

...I don't care if it hurts honey... :shock: :shock: :shock:

PINCH ME ANYWAY, I HAVE TO BE DREAMING!! :roll: :roll: :roll: