It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: IMPEACHMENT TIME
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:25 pm 

I suggest we start a petition to "Impeach" President Barack Obama. This man is a loser. And I've said this since I won a high School tract race in 1946..."Losers. Are those that never exceed beyond their expectations."
Today, he just showed he is a loser. Something happen to President Obama the day he took the oath of office. He just destroyed the Democrat party today for his lack being,,,first a American, second a person, third a person for the people. All those qualify for his impeachment.

I'm mad as hell, and when I get mad, the earth shakes.

Post subject: Re: IMPEACHMENT TIME
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm not for an impeachment process to begin, but I do support his being challenged by a better Democrat in 2012.

Liberal lawmakers said they are stunned by Obama’s willingness to concede so quickly to GOP demands that people who make more than $250,000 keep lower tax rates, an idea that Democrats and the president have railed against for months.

“I don’t like this at all,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D) said. “The president has not put up much of a fight.”

The New York lawmaker said Democrats should be the ones taking a stand and “playing chicken with Republicans, not the other way around.” He added that Obama should take a cue from President Bill Clinton, who, in 1995, refused to cave to GOP demands that the budget include major cuts to entitlement programs, forcing the government to shut down in the standoff. After a few weeks, Republicans backed down and Clinton passed the budget that he wanted.

“The question is if Obama has the same nerve that President Clinton had,” Nadler said. “It doesn’t look promising.”

Rep. Anthony Weiner, one of the most outspoken liberals in the House, took to Twitter to air his frustrations with Obama on the issue: “Memo to our President: Why are we always punting on 3rd down? Lets get our offense on the field.”

We went from having a bully president in GWB to a cowardly president in BHO.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
I'm not for an impeachment process to begin, but I do support his being challenged by a better Democrat in 2012.

Liberal lawmakers said they are stunned by Obama’s willingness to concede so quickly to GOP demands that people who make more than $250,000 keep lower tax rates, an idea that Democrats and the president have railed against for months.

“I don’t like this at all,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D) said. “The president has not put up much of a fight.”

The New York lawmaker said Democrats should be the ones taking a stand and “playing chicken with Republicans, not the other way around.” He added that Obama should take a cue from President Bill Clinton, who, in 1995, refused to cave to GOP demands that the budget include major cuts to entitlement programs, forcing the government to shut down in the standoff. After a few weeks, Republicans backed down and Clinton passed the budget that he wanted.

“The question is if Obama has the same nerve that President Clinton had,” Nadler said. “It doesn’t look promising.”

Rep. Anthony Weiner, one of the most outspoken liberals in the House, took to Twitter to air his frustrations with Obama on the issue: “Memo to our President: Why are we always punting on 3rd down? Lets get our offense on the field.”

We went from having a bully president in GWB to a cowardly president in BHO.

Good post, and having Anthony Weiner speak out, against the president well, let's just say, he'd be an excellent candidate for president in 2012. :D :bounce: :D I've followed him around a little bit, the last few months. Especially, since I've been seeing, "widely scattered yellow," drifting up from the collar of O'bama.

I for one, (and I hope from now on) the progressives start calling the shots and yes, take on "the bully pulpit," from now on!! The "progressive standard" etched in stone. And if the "blue dogs" try "watering us down," then it's time to "water on them." They're no different than 'the filthy right." :albino: :evil: :albino:

Christ, it's getting to the point, where O'bama is starting to sound like someone defending the "official story of 911." Every time he opens his mouth, there's another foot going in it!! :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:11 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE PRESIDENT WON THE ELECTION THROUGH MILLIONS OF SMALL DONORS AS WELL AS THROUGH MAJOR DONORS. WHILE I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF, WHO WILL NOT BE DONATING MY SMALL AMOUNT AGAIN TO HIS RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGH, IT SEEMS FROM THIS REPORT THAT MAJOR DONORS ARE ALSO UPSET WITH OBAMA'S "INCREDIBLE WEAKNESS."

Obama's tax-cut deal upsets many major donors. Some say they will withhold funds for the next election. Even if they come around before the campaign kicks into gear, the initial backlash could hurt early Democratic efforts to counter GOP-allied groups

The president's advisors are confident that liberals dismayed by his agreement to extend tax breaks for the wealthy will forgive him by the time the 2012 election kicks into gear.

But the current backlash on the left may intensify the immediate challenge Democrats face in building a new campaign finance apparatus to challenge Republican-allied outside groups that flexed their muscles in this year's midterm election.

Democratic operatives are already laying plans to set up new independent expenditure committees that can raise unlimited funds, and hope to enroll early contributors to establish a beachhead for the coming campaign. But some stalwart party donors are vowing to withhold funds because of their anger over the tax-cut deal.

"I do not plan to support Obama and his reelection effort," said Utah-based hedge fund manager Art Lipson, who gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Democratic Party and its allies in recent elections. He views the tax-cut compromise as a giveaway to Republicans that will increase the deficit.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:12 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
WE ALL KNOW THAT THE PRESIDENT WON THE ELECTION THROUGH MILLIONS OF SMALL DONORS AS WELL AS THROUGH MAJOR DONORS. WHILE I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF, WHO WILL NOT BE DONATING MY SMALL AMOUNT AGAIN TO HIS RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGH, IT SEEMS FROM THIS REPORT THAT MAJOR DONORS ARE ALSO UPSET WITH OBAMA'S "INCREDIBLE WEAKNESS."

Obama's tax-cut deal upsets many major donors. Some say they will withhold funds for the next election. Even if they come around before the campaign kicks into gear, the initial backlash could hurt early Democratic efforts to counter GOP-allied groups

The president's advisors are confident that liberals dismayed by his agreement to extend tax breaks for the wealthy will forgive him by the time the 2012 election kicks into gear.

But the current backlash on the left may intensify the immediate challenge Democrats face in building a new campaign finance apparatus to challenge Republican-allied outside groups that flexed their muscles in this year's midterm election.

Democratic operatives are already laying plans to set up new independent expenditure committees that can raise unlimited funds, and hope to enroll early contributors to establish a beachhead for the coming campaign. But some stalwart party donors are vowing to withhold funds because of their anger over the tax-cut deal.

"I do not plan to support Obama and his reelection effort," said Utah-based hedge fund manager Art Lipson, who gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Democratic Party and its allies in recent elections. He views the tax-cut compromise as a giveaway to Republicans that will increase the deficit.

***update

quote***Some say they will withhold funds for the next election.

And justifiably so!! It seems, as of yesterday, (monday) more and more (spineless) democrats in the house, are "gonna follow suit," with the senate, and help O'bama perform his act of "financial terrorism," on the American people once again.

And once again, these spinleess cowards from the left, who less than a week ago, and destined to vote against O'bama's "demonic deal," are simply gonna "cave in" now.

And if O'bama's "fuck you to the American people" attitude isn't bad enough, Robert Gibbs was on MSNBC Monday night, selling this "line of bullshit" to the American people as well. You know, the "cocky bastard," who called us "the professional left." I'd say from that day forward, my "controlled rage" toward Gibbs, damn near equals the same, as my rage against the "filthy right." This "piece of shit," ALSO, if you remember, got the ball rolling towards Helen Thomas's early retirement, when Helen challenged Gibbs remarks, about the "professional left."

I firmly believe, that we have the most vicious, oppressive government on the planet. It was a relief, to start watching parliament, instead of our congress, on C-Span lately. Though not much better, at least SOME of their masses, have someone representing them.

With the exception of St. Bernie Sanders, and Dennis Kucinich, the rest of the "so-called" stewards to the American people, can easily be counted on one hand.

What we need, as a people, is to pass an amendement to the constitution. In this amendment, there would be a " neutral middleman." This middleman, would collect local, state and federal taxes from the American people. These middlemen/women, would oversee all taxes on a local state and federal level as well. If our criminals in congress, cannot reduce our deficit, get our sons and daughters home from the Middle East, invest in green energy manufacturing here in the states etc. etc. etc.

then...

THEY DON'T GET PAID!! :bounce: :D :bounce:

YEP!!...AN ESCROW ACCOUNT!!

...let's see how fast THIS piece of legislation, "zips" through congress huh!!

Now THIS, is what you would call, a system of checks and balances!! :bounce:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:56 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
I firmly believe, that we have the most vicious, oppressive government on the planet.

I, too, have come to this conclusion, although I freely admit that on Election Night of 2008, I thought we had gained back some Hope and Change. :oops:

Gibbs is one of the worst press secretaries I've ever seen, up to and including Ari Fleisher and that Faux Retread Tony Snow. Gibbs stutters, and says "uh, ah, "and uh," more than Sarah Palin says "You Betcha." He's also a disappointment that came along with the Obamas...and yes, I fault Michelle Obama along with her husband. She's done very little to advance the cause of women in this country, even black women...and she's certainly not been much of a diplomat. She liked to campaign for her husband but once in the White House, it's just been as though she said " Mission Accomplished and now let's go eat cake."

In short, this deal is a very large first step toward cutting and/or privatizing Social Security.

The Tax Deal and the Apocalypse

Quote:
The proponents of the tax deal that President Obama and the Republicans negotiated last week have gotten out their TARP and Iraq War hysterics. All the important people are now telling us that if Congress doesn't approve the package, it will be the end of the world!

To be an important person in Washington these days requires a solid record of failure. That is why we have 25 million people unemployed, underemployed or out of the labor force altogether. And those who got us into this disaster are still overwhelmingly the ones calling the shots. So, people who want a realistic assessment of what the defeat of this tax package means for the economy may not want to rely on the usual suspects.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman