It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Our Man Mitch!! (Daniels Sindiana)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:18 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I would like to say, that this is "where the saga begins," but I can't. He was seeing the inside of a jail cell, as far back as 1970. However, it seems as though he can get a little more accomplished, without saying...

"TURN KEY, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

...so this sage, merely CONTINUES!! :roll:

http://www.buzzflash.com/analysis/03/05/06_daniels.html

Post subject: Re: Our Man Mitch!! (Daniels Sindiana)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

At CPAC, Mitch Daniels Touts Red Scare

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, the last of the possible Republican presidential candidates to address CPAC on Friday, strode to the podium at tonight's Ronald Reagan Banquet and turned back the clock to the 1980s: the thing we have to fear, he said, is the growing Red Threat.

"In our nation, in our time, the friends of freedom have an assignment, as great as those of the 1860s, or the 1940s, or the long twilight of the Cold War," he said. "As in those days, the American project is menaced by a survival-level threat."

"I refer, of course, to the debts our nation has amassed for itself over decades of indulgence," he added. "It is the new Red Menace, this time consisting of ink."

And then Daniels -- who was President Bush's budget director -- launched into a dense speech about the ways America's finances, unless cleaned up soon, will crush the nation into oblivion.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
At CPAC, Mitch Daniels Touts Red Scare

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, the last of the possible Republican presidential candidates to address CPAC on Friday, strode to the podium at tonight's Ronald Reagan Banquet and turned back the clock to the 1980s: the thing we have to fear, he said, is the growing Red Threat.

"In our nation, in our time, the friends of freedom have an assignment, as great as those of the 1860s, or the 1940s, or the long twilight of the Cold War," he said. "As in those days, the American project is menaced by a survival-level threat."

"I refer, of course, to the debts our nation has amassed for itself over decades of indulgence," he added. "It is the new Red Menace, this time consisting of ink."

And then Daniels -- who was President Bush's budget director -- launched into a dense speech about the ways America's finances, unless cleaned up soon, will crush the nation into oblivion.

Darn it Catherine!! Ya beat me to it. I read this yesterday afternoon, but forgot to post it. Isn't it amazing, the amnesia these band of thugs have, about how we got into this financial mess to begin with.

***"We should distinguish careful skepticism about Big Government from contempt for all government," he said. "After all, it is a new government we hope to form, a government we will ask our fellow citizens to trust to make huge changes."

I'm sure one of the things this bastard has in mind here, is allowing more foreign companies to come in, and lease out more of our nation's roads and national parks, like he's done here in Sindiana. Then, all the "american sheeple," will say, "praise you my man Mitch," as more of OUR people, end up on the unemployment line, and trying to decide how to value their new food stamps, now printed in China!!

This is one of the many "subcategories," of this Pig's, New World Order. Lease everything out, and send more of our state's employees, to the unemployment line!!

The "Red Threat?"

Yeah, I imagine people are tired of seeing blood by now!!

Thanks for keeping me on my toes!!

With the exemption of Hatu, I mean Utah, Sindiana without a shadow of a doubt, is one of the most vile states in our Union!!

Lee Hamilton
Mitch Daniels
Richard Lugar
Mike Pence
Tom Rokita
Greg Zoeller
Dan Coats

Are some of the few, who have left a permanent "black mark," on our state's/country's heritage!!

Daniel's really is a "monumental bastard," in ways totally unknown to mortal man!! :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:13 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
***"We should distinguish careful skepticism about Big Government from contempt for all government," he said. "After all, it is a new government we hope to form, a government we will ask our fellow citizens to trust to make huge changes."

Oh, yeah...HUGE CHANGES, like trying to take the country backwards, as far as possible. I believe that we are witnessing more and more at this CPAC convention an unmasking of the true American Taliban. :evil:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:00 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Quote:

Oh, yeah...HUGE CHANGES, like trying to take the country backwards, as far as possible. I believe that we are witnessing more and more at this CPAC convention an unmasking of the true American Taliban. :evil:

***** unmasking of the true American Taliban.

Well said...

Fortunately, (B)itch Daniels, only has an approval rating of around four to six percent. However and we all know this too well, the media in this country, could make this bastard start walking on water, anytime it choose to "snap it's fingers."

People may not know this, but when our last, (fair) governor O'bannon died in Chicago of a stroke in 2003, (B)itch Daniels was NOT, very popular here in Indiana. He was notorious for getting into trouble with the law, back in his college days. In addition, which I have already posted another article about this, he was part of the "mastermind" behind Eli Lilly's partnership with "big government lobbyists and lawyers," to prevent a legal action from parents, wanting to sue Lilly for a drug called thimerosal.

...but notice the date of this particular article I'm posting. It was in December 2002, less than a year, from when O'bannon died. But more importantly, this story unfolded VERY QUICKLY, AND WHAT A COINCIDENCE, BUSH MADE HIM PART OF HIS WHITE HOUSE TEAM ABOUT THEN!! (budget director)

Oh, but the fun doesn't stop here, the Bush bastard, stuck a provision into the Homeland Security Act, protecting Lilly from lawsuits like these...

*** QUOTE***

Homeland Security Bill

Homeland Security Bill Provision, November 2002

Growing to be possibly the largest litigation issue in history, the thimerosal suits suddenly might be restricted due to the provision slipped mysteriously into the Homeland Security Bill signed on November 25, 2002. The provision protects Eli Lilly & Co., in addition to other drug makers, from lawsuits regarding thimerosal, the mercury laden preservative used widely in the 1990s in vaccines.

Thimerosal is believed by many to cause autism and other adverse health effects, resulting in around 4,000 lawsuits being filed predominantly against Eli Lilly in under two years. The provision has left parents even more confused and angry that drug companies are being protected from being found responsible for the cases of autism that may be caused because of the thimerosal.

Now parents wishing to take legal action for the possible thimerosal causing health effects seen in their children must do so under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Act, which has many limitations and restrictions.

Although there has been a lack of responsibility taken for the slipped in provision protecting Eli Lilly and other drug companies in Washington, many people are wondering if Eli Lilly's close ties to the administration and extremely large monetary contribution given to the Republican campaign, far surpassing the amount given by any other pharmaceutical company has anything to do with the subsequent legal protection.

***UNQUOTE***

the rest here...

http://www.thimerosal-autism-symptoms.c ... _bill.html

As one parent put it in so many words...

Fighting Eli Lilly, is like using a squirt gun, to win a nuclear war!!

Do you STILL, think Republicans AREN'T, the "Kings of Slime?"

Check this shit out!!
Not only have I hated Dick Armey for years, but Dan Burton as well. He was another "filthy right winger" who, at the pinnacle of his career, helped launch this totally needless (and expensive) lawsuit, against Bill Clinton's sperm, on Monica's black dress.

Was this the "stimulating factor," behind the investigation. A "never seen event" for Republicans, who have never experienced sex with an adult over eighteen?

Congratualtions Mr. Dan Burton!! You're one of the first. Now, please write an apology to Mr. Clinton, telling him that is it much safer, to have sex with an adult over eighteen!!

...in other words, he was a father "out of wedlock."

http://www.seattleweekly.com/1999-12-29 ... -the-liar/

But to show the fair people here, the potential of a Republican, to easily (and continually) break "the slime barrier in a single bound," let's play, "how low can you go!!"

Why yes. It is the "filthy right winger" Dan Burton, (the father out of wedlock guy) suspecting "fowl play," against (B)itch Daniels, and his "I hate children brigade." Ya see, "uncle Dan," has some grandchildren, affected by various vaccinations...

***QUOTE***

We totaled up the amount of mercury he may have been exposed to and it was over 40 times more than a safe exposure according to Environmental Protection Agency's guidelines for methyl mercury. (Which the Institute of Medicine validated as accurate)

Within days he lost all speech, he began banging his head, ran around flapping his hands…he withdrew into himself, and very soon after that was diagnosed with autism.

the rest here...

http://www.thimerosal-autism-symptoms.c ... peech.html

And another totally disgusting piece of shit, who made all this happen?

You betcha, Dick Armey, who soon after all this shit went down, simply...

RETIRED!! (ya don't say) :roll:

You mean Republicans will "eat there own?"

HOW DARE YOU!!

Some of Dick Armey's filthy remarks here...

(from the same link as above)

***QUOTE***

There is no one in Congress who more strongly supports the need to protect the United States and its people from terrorist attacks.

The fact remains that we weren't prepared to prevent what happened on September 11, 2001. And we weren't prepared to recover from a terrorist attack of that magnitude. We need to have these agencies working together in a coordinated way to prevent the next terrorist attack. By creating this new department, we're going to improve that coordination.

**UNQUOTE***

And apparently, this bastard wasn't prepared, to have a lot of children receiving high mercury ingestion either!!

In closing, and I've stated this before, if there was ever a need to build more prisons, we could convert this whole "hoosier state," into another "Alcatrez."

Trust me, there ain't one fucking politician here, worth mentioning/trusting!! :evil:

All this shit was going down with (B)itch, and he had a very low approval rating with most hoosiers here at this time.

With a couple dashes of "propanda smear campaign" against Lt. Governor Kernan (to O'bannon) and a couple drops (I mean "drips") from Karl Rove and "W," well, the citizens of 'the hoosier brainwashed brigade," started singing praises to their "Christian."

Wadia think about killing innocent people on 911 (B)itch?

...we have all come short of the glory of grenades!! (I mean God!!)

It simply is vial, in "the Hoosier State." :cry:
Vile, as vial can be!! :evil: