It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ah Christ...Not You Again Mitch!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 am 
Hear Me Roar!

INDIANAPOLIS — The Republican-led Indiana Senate approved several key pieces of GOP Gov. Mitch Daniels' aggressive education agenda Tuesday, including a bill to limit teachers' collective bargaining rights and a bill linking teacher pay to student performance.

Minority Democrats have objected to the proposals and teachers have protested, saying they're under attack from Republicans who control the Statehouse. Union workers protesting a labor bill at the Statehouse on Tuesday held signs urging senators to vote against the education proposals, but Republicans pushed the bills through the chamber and they now move to the Republican-ruled House, where they are expected to meet a friendly audience.

State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tony Bennett, also a Republican, said in a statement that the bills advanced what he called education reform.

"I am encouraged by our lawmakers' resolve to advance these much-needed proposals despite vocal minority opposition," Bennett said. "If we are able to maintain this momentum, Indiana will emerge from this legislative session as the nation's leader in education reforms that put students at the center of every decision."

***that put students at the center of every decision."

I agree Tony!! Kinda like the corporations you ass wipes whore yourself to. It places you pigs at the center of every decision as well.

I gotta ask ya big fella. Does the corporate zipper last longer than your corporate knee pads?

***I want to have teachers honored,"

No. You want them as your martyrs!! You show me one teacher or anything, that resembles a human being that you've honored, and I'll show you over 6000 troops in the Middle East, 3000 New Yorkers, AND MILLIONS OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS, that would still be alive today, if you right wingers would (umh)

DROP DEAD!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

***"I'm not a teacher-basher.

Agreed!!...You're a fucking creep!! :evil: :bounce: :evil:

***I want them to excel and improve as a teacher. That's what this bill is designed to do."

What the fuck do you know about excelling as a teacher or anything for that matter? Most the teachers I had, worked overtime, never did drugs, had to work multiple jobs and never slept with minors.

...and you wonder why they're picketing!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

***"I am encouraged by our lawmakers' resolve to advance these much-needed proposals despite vocal minority opposition," Bennett said.

Oh God Tony, I get it now!!

You want to "honor" the very same people you call "vocal minority opposition."

KILL EM' JESUS!! KILL EM!! :evil: :bounce: :evil:

***"If we are able to maintain this momentum, Indiana will emerge from this legislative session as the nation's leader in education reforms

You got that right Tony!!

We can "martyrize" all the people you call "the minority voice," just because they work overtime, don't use drugs and sleep with minors. Then, we can tell the nation, we lead in educational reform!!

I get it now Tony!!

Do you believe in "anal breech births?"

I do!! :) :) :)

Hold your nose...

http://content.usatoday.net/dist/custom ... 8031.story