It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WOW!!... I think I found my double!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Some believe everyone has a double.

I think I found mine!! :D

“A real-life description to me would be a rape victim, brutally raped, savaged. The girl was a virgin. She was religious. She planned on saving her virginity until she was married. She was brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated. I mean, that girl could be so messed up, physically and psychologically, that carrying that child could very well threaten her life.”

Hang on one motherfucking second. The only women this asshole thinks should be allowed to get abortions are the ones who never miss church? What kind of ass-backward, bullshit argument is that? Is this the new virginity promotion plan? Keep your hymen intact, pray on your knees every night, and if you’re unlucky enough to get brutally raped in one of Bill Napoli’s fantasies (and sodomized, nice touch), you’ll be able to get your abortion nice and legal-like, provided the whole experience has left your noggin fried to a tender golden crisp. That, right there, is fucking brilliant. Can we outlaw prime rib for everyone but the vegans next?

***I think I found my personal savior as well!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

http://www.annotatedrant.com/