It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who Wants Out?
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:57 am 

Surely there is a reason for all....or almost all of these Republicans Senate and Congress people sucking ass, aka brown nosing as we would call it in the US Navy, to Paul Ryan's infamous budget bill to kill Medicare and change social security. Knowing the majority of the American seniors and future ones don't want any such changes. Surely they want to be reelected come 2012 and on. It appears they have a mind-set to go down in defect believing the voters will still put them in office, and they will be charmed with glory for their actions. From what I can relate to, they want to see who goes out first....that is, get defected. In other words...I'm the last man standing and proud of it. So it be!

Post subject: Re: Who Wants Out?
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have been thinking the same thing, KF...I thought our reps in both Houses of Congress were supposed to represent US...AND DO the will of the PEOPLE. When a great majority of the PEOPLE tell them what they want, beyond any measure of doubt, then they should comply...simply DO THEIR JOBS! I don't give a rat's ass whether one is a Repub or a Democrat...that rep is supposed to listen to each and every one of us...yep, REPRESENT his/her constituents...In this case, stop trying to "change" Medicare and Social Security "as we know it," (I don't like that phrase...it's as though there's something they CAN change and WILL change if they can)...Hell, the death panel story the Rethug Teabaggers and Fox Noise tried to scare the bejesus out of everyone with has indeed become rather feasible with the Rethugs trying to throw seniors under the bus! :evil:

What would happen to you or to me if we were told what to do by our EMPLOYERS and time after time, we gave stupid excuses for not having done the job we were hired to do...WE'D BE FIRED AND SHOWN THE DOOR AND TOLD NOT TO LET IT HIT OUR ASSES AS WE DEPARTED!
:evil:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:33 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

For once, I would like to see either on our local or national news, with real journalist just DRILL one of these right wingers, on the dangers of tampering with MM or SS. Ya know, not the "smoke and mirrors bullshit," of how dismantling MM or SS, is gonna cut our huge deficit. I'm talking real graphs, of how the Fed, the filthy right and all it's liars, have tanked this country out oh let's say, since the early 1900's.

I get so sick and tired of seeing our teachers anyway, standing in front of our local cameras, having to answer for these asshole politicians, as to why they either have been laid off, lied to, or place their whole career on a right winged pedophile's "pay for performance" quota.

And how anyone can stand idly by, and allow these thugs to get away with it, is way beyond my realm of comprehension.

Violence is never the answer, but perhaps a small dose, just once, (or even twice perhaps :D ) and at the right time may help. I have a few very nautious politicians around here. We'll leave the women out of it in this case, but given the chance, I'd love to see a couple fists come out of the woodwork, and rearrange a nose or two.

Let them feel the pain of what the other 98% of us are going through!! I'm so sick of not seeing them in front of our news cameras, after they pass another piece of "vial legislation," that has laid off, or greatly underemploy another 30 million people in this country.

Finally, we can do a criminal background check on no, not the politicians, but the people who voted for these asswipes, and have them to replace the underaged children in Bangladesh, who are working 18 hour days for pennies on the dollar.

If they're so "gun ho" on big brother protecting them, and they think free speech is still alive and well then, let them ask for a raise, like the rest of us. :lol:

...now this should get interesting :shock: :roll: :shock:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

NOW THIS IS COOL....THIS STATE REP SAYS THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS BEEN TOO HARD ON TEACHERS AND SO IS BECOMING A DEMOCRAT! ALONG WITH THE DISTRICT 26 WIN IN NEW YORK, I GUESS THE DEMS PICKED UP TWO VICTORIES IN RECENT DAYS!

Alabama Lawmaker Abandons GOP Over New Law Aimed At Teachers

Chalk up another Democratic win this week: Alabama State Rep. Daniel Boman, who entered the legislature as a Republican in November, is switching parties to become a Democrat after he says the GOP went too far in attacking teachers in the state.

It's just the latest example of mainline Republicans turning on their party following the November sweep which put them in control of the House. On Tuesday, the solidly-Republican 26th Congressional District in New York rejected the GOP in part over the party's decision to end Medicare in the House budget. A few days before that, the Democrats stunned the Republican city of Jacksonville by electing the first Democratic mayor in 20 years. In New Hampshire, Democrats picked up a surprising win in a legislative special election.

Now there's Boman, who's walking away from the GOP after it took on the state's public school teachers.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:41 pm 

I think the sewer is backing up, and these Republicans are beginning to smell it. No doubt it will get stronger before 2012 gets here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:27 am 

King Fisher wrote:
I think the sewer is backing up, and these Republicans are beginning to smell it. No doubt it will get stronger before 2012 gets here.

We can only hope!!!

:wink: :bounce: 8)

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

HERE'S SOMETHING TO MULL OVER.....IF YOU'RE ON MEDICARE, OR SOON WILL BE...

IMPACT OF REPUBLICAN MEDICARE PLAN DISTRICT BY DISTRICT

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman