It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tony "The Bulge" Weiner
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 pm 

From all sources that man can dream up, what went into Rep. Anthony Weiner's mind to show the world his "bulge" in his BVD's. He should know his manhood in probably average to other men on earth, and to send it across the Internet to whoever he was trying to impress is beyond thinking. Now... he is asked to resign his seat in Congress.
Some minds are in school, some minds are still there, some minds will never get better than a a child, and some will be like Mr. Weiner....leaves many doubts.

Post subject: Re: Tony "The Bulge" Weiner
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 pm 

Yes, one wonders why, why, why...

Darn. He was one of my favorites in the House.

Darn!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You'd think that at least many DEMS had learned a few things about what NOT TO DO after what has happened to their less smart and less moral Repub friends..oops, almost forgot John Edwards, another Democrat who let his little head interfere with his big head... :P

It's hard to believe, but we have to...there's no mistake! Those TWITTER/facebook/ accounts are traps for politicians, and you'd think they just wouldn't "go there." But my husband says their egos are so big, they can't fathom they'll get caught...and if they DO get caught, they believe they will be able to either buy or lie their way out of the consequences. He's probably right..I wonder how many of our reps get by with this kind of thing...I'd wager much more than are caught! I'm so sorry that Weiner has been so stupid.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm 

Now that Rep. Anthony Weiner has confessed to his Internet "Wanna See More" photos of himself, he should put forth some effort to make gains from his wrong doings....such as...get the manufacturer that made his famous underwear to make some commercials showing the "mighty manhood" profile. Also get on the news circuit promoting how one can get some news flame by taking photos of his crotch and sending it through the Internet channels. Might as well get a rage started so it don't look/appear so bad for him come weeks, months, and years ahead. In others words, make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Lesson to all.....don't hang around any YouTube, Twitter, or Facebook sites, they can become trouble now and in the future. Won't see me there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
hey can become trouble now and in the future. Won't see me there.

NOR I, KF...Weiner should resign and let a smarter Democrat take his place. Weiner has a screw loose...and it's in his crotch with a direct faulty line to/from his head...both of them. Hell, the man got married in 2010 to a woman who I understand is a close friend of Hillary Clinton! I hope to see him resign in the next few days, for the party's sake. It's too much of a distraction and the Repubs are rubbing their claws with glee! :evil:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/0 ... 72622.html

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 pm 

So now he has resigned. I am sorry he did. He is sick, and if he gets the treatment he needs he will still be an advocate for the middle class--more than you can say of any R.

Weiner fought tooth and nail for single payer health care. We need Dems who will fight for us. I am disgusted with the Democratic party for throwing him under the bus.

Yes, what he did with facebook was stupid and egotistical, but what he did on the floor of the House for Democratic platform principles was more than most Dems. Heck, most Dems won't even vote for decent legislation let alone fight for it. They are too tied to the people who buy them, and those people are the ones who profit from buying Congress.

We just don't have a chance. My $5.00 can't compete with the insurance companies, pharma, coal, oil, etc. who can pour millions and even billions if needed into Congress critters.

I will miss Anthony Weiner, he fought for us.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

WELL SAID, DORI! AND I'm wondering if Weiner was allowed to think he was oh so clever for al ong time, posting his twitter and facebook "sex" stuff while his opponents were just waiting to pounce. And pounce they did when Weiner gave them enough rope to hang him...I'm sorry such an otherwise smart and caring individual has gone by the wayside. I wish I could say that he will come back, but I doubt it. JUST when we needed him most, we have to have this good Democrat be forced to resign...yet the law-breaking REPUBLICAN VITTER still sits in the Congress for Louisiana...that's justice...in America nowadays.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 am 

http://weiner.house.gov/tv.aspx?p=320

I am so disgusted with Dems and especially with the media. So called 'liberal' media were terrible on this. So much for listening to them.

Yes, Weiner has an addiction which is never a good thing. I wonder if there are any other people in Congress that have addictions? Any Rs?

It is because Weiner is a fighter he was targeted. Rs love wishy-washy Dems. They can't stand fighters.

It is so sad a great fighter has to have feet of clay. How dare he be human!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 am 

http://weiner.house.gov/tv.aspx?p=6

Loads of pieces at the site on my above post. This one brings 'the Republic Party' to task.

Love it!