It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: YOU GUESS IT!!!! THE 'CRAZY' ONE
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 pm 

made another "stupid" remarks, showing she is one illiterate moron.
Here's her statement she made today in Iowa at her announcement for President 2012.
.Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann was surely confused Monday when she suggested she had the "spirit" of a serial killer.

"Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too," she told Fox News prior to the official announcement of her candidacy in Waterloo.

Well, Well, "love to be a serial killer" Michelle, let me help you out here on some facts about John Wayne. John Wayne was born in Winterset, Iowa.. not Waterloo, Iowa. You either didn't go to school or you flunked history... I think you did both....

Winterset, Iowa is located some 46 miles "southwest" of Des Moines, and Waterloo is located some 165 miles "northeast" of Des Moines. A distance of 211 miles

And, as the Washington Times newspaper first reported, Waterloo's own John Wayne was Gacy, who got his criminal start in the Iowa town before moving to Chicago, where he committed the more than 30 murders of which he was convicted.

It was the latest in a series of miscues that have tarnished Bachmann's image, making Republican insiders skeptical of the prodigious fundraiser and archconservative "Tea Party" movement darling's chances at the White House.

You are correct, you do have a "serial killer" mindset.