It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SHE DOESN'T KNOW HER ASS!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 pm 

In Major Gaffe, Bachmann Confuses Ass, Hole in Ground
Misspeaks about Grand Canyon

Most Americans know the difference from a ASS and a hole in the ground. But, we now know one who doesn't. Would you like to make a guess who that "crazy" person is. Jusr read...You will find the answer.

ARIZONA – In a fledgling campaign that has already produced more than its share of gaffes, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) today confused her ass with a hole in the ground during a campaign swing through Arizona.

Speaking to a group of supporters in Phoenix, Rep. Bachmann raised eyebrows when she said, “It’s great to be here in Arizona, the home of my ass.”

After her comment was greeted with confused murmurs from the crowd, Rep. Bachmann quickly added, “Oh wait, did I say my ass? I meant the Grand Canyon.”

Being unable to tell her ass from a hole in the ground, especially a prominent one such as the Grand Canyon, is only one of many challenges facing Rep. Bachmann in her quest for the Presidency, according to political science professor Davis Logsdon of the University of Minnesota.

“When Sarah Palin looks at Michele Bachmann, she must feel the way the Jonas Brothers feel about Justin Bieber,” he said.

In other political news, GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich said today that “marriage must be defined as the union between a man, a woman, and the man’s staff member at the time.” SAY WHAT?

Palin: ‘We Must Never Forget the Wisdom of Jefferson, and his Wife, Weezy’
Former Gov. Gives History Lesson. DO YOU GET IT??? ... Jefferson, and his wife "Weezy"......TV show.

Post subject: Re: SHE DOESN'T KNOW HER ASS!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's not just this idiot who has emerged as a TeaRepub favorite, but that she's FEMALE...at a time in our nation's history when women should be making major inroads into the political arena, inroads which should be aiming to enhance the rights of women and advancing education, a national health care system that is actually viable, and helping the country overcome the Bush years, we've got Bachmann and Palin...women whose craziness and obvious moronic levels of intelligence are the ones who seem to be the media favorites...and Repub darlings!

How many other female politicians are being covered by the media? Not many, and we can rest assured that if Hillary Clinton wasn't Secretary of State, she wouldn't be in the limelight much, either. Not that she is! How I wish she had remained a Senator from NY...she could have done so much more good from a location that would actually make a difference. She's being wasted as SOS...and I think that was the plan all along. :evil:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman