It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How Conservatives and Big Oil are Using a Phony Scandal
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:28 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I know that many TVNL members are pretty upset with the president, some of you saying that you don't intend to vote for him in 2012. I fully understand your dismay, as I've been darned mad at him many times during the past year or so. However, before you and I decide NOT to vote for him in 2012, we might want to think about what the alternative would be. It's the same kind of thinking we had to do in 2008...WEIGH THE ALTERNATIVE! Can you imagine having McCain and Palin running the country right now? :roll: Can you imagine having Rick Perry or any of the GOP nominees running the country in a few short months? :pukeright: :pukeleft:

The Republicans are doing everything they can to make us all think like some of us are...and have been...about the "failures" of Barack Obama. They don't have to worry about Repubs not voting for him, so they're not preaching to the choir. Instead, they're doing their dead level best, along with media outlets like CNN, Faux Noise, rightwing talk radio, etc... to convince us...you and me...that he doesn't deserve our vote. While most of us would not vote for a Repub, no matter what, just staying home and not voting at all is even worse...because that is exactly what the GOTP want us to do. I'm not going to fall for their bullshit...and I hope those of you who are free thinkers will think about your decision not to vote for Obama when the time comes. Election Day in 2012. I will vote for him...and hope, hope, hope, that he is reelected. The alternative is the nightmare that will never cease if we let it happen.

So, here is some information to help you push back on the latest whipped-up, anti-green, anti-government, anti-Obama "scandal."

How Conservatives and Big Oil are Using a Phony Scandal to Undermine Obama, Clean Energy, and Government Itself

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman