It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

who do you think is going to win ?
1. John Kerry 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
2. George Bush 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Bush has bad blood
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:02 pm 

Some geneticists theorize that violence is passed down from generation to generation. Now, the reason why this theory can be proved through Bush is shocking, yet interesting.

Bush's grandfather aided hitler during world war II through his company, Harriman & Co. Prescott Bush financed Hitler and his party and is indirectly responsible for the funding of concentration camps, military artillery used against minorities, and the money that Prescott Bush got in return is still in Bush's campaign fund today. TODAY !!!

Next, Bush's father had more than friendly relations with Saddam Hussein and the Saudi Royal Family who blatently advocate terrorism in the name of God right under our nose, yet, we apparently don't see it. Of course, when Bill Clinton was serving, terrorism was at an all time low and it's counterterrorism czar, Richard Clarke, kept osama bin ladin pinned down. When the clinton administration was in transition and the bush administration was going in, the clinton admnistration told them that bin ladin was planning an attack on the u.s. But, why would the bush administration want to hear this ?

Now, Bush knew and blew 9\11. It's a common fact, he claims to have taken leadership after 9\11 in bombing afghanistan. WHO THE FUCK WOULDN'T BOMB THE COUNTRY THAT WAS HOUSING AL-QUAEDA !!! NADER WOULD HAVE !! Anyway, (sorry about that, i just hate bush) Bush shifts his focus from bin ladin (the goal) to saddam (not the goal) and "has" evidence that saddam was behind 9\11 and has contacts with al-quaeda. Even though this has been refuted by the 9\11 commission, half of all americans think that it's true.

Finally, back to my point, it is generally accepted that violence is linked through genes, now, through what i've just told you, doesn't it seem pretty evident that Bush was and still is exposed to this kind of pre-disposed violence ? Thanks for your time.

If you're interested in some extremely reliable sources that can give you an accurate picture of the rich texan\connecticut-ican (that's not a word) elitist, check these out:
1. Ambush = Toby Rogers
2. Weapons of Mass Deception = Sheldon Hampton & John Stauber
3. Worse than Watergate = John W. Dean ( coming from a guy who worked for Nixon, this man is honest beyond reproach)
4. House of Bush, House of Saud = Craig Unger
5. Imperical America = Gore Vidal ( extremely helpful if you wanna know about our country and what it's really about )
6. The Culture of Fear = Professor Barry Glassner ( extremely helpful )
7. Any book by Michael Moore ( lol )

If I forgot anything, please IM me at kuromaku8 ( on AIM ) and tell me some, i'd love to read them !

Thanks, appreciate any feedback.

PS = If I forgot anything, please remind me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:00 am 

Some don't like his more direct approach but I think Alex Jones makes some damn good points about the entire global elite, corrupt government, military industrial complex, and other topics that not a whole lot of people are willing to touch.

Post subject: Alex Jones
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:33 pm 

Do you by any chance no of any works by Alex Jones ?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:32 am 

They're all here...

http://www.store.yahoo.com/infowars-shop/videos.html