It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Political Folk/Protest Songs
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:25 am 

I've got some new songs if you'd like to hear them. One is a ghost story about Warren G. Harding who comes back to celebrate his reprieve at no longer having to be the worst President in history.

Then "Snake Eyes" is a nasty song that I wrote in retaliation for Bush & Co. announcing that they would rely on disdain, ridicule and derision in their campaign against Kerry. This one isn't even legitimate political discussion, but I'm tired of the double standard. I ain't proud of it, but someone has to do it!

Enjoy those songs and eight others at my website: http://www.yikesmcgee.com Don't miss "Hello Mama" about what bin Laden's bin up to!

You may download the songs for free, or order a CD and help me pay for my obsession of having a hand in the downfall of Bush.

Carry on,

Yikes McGee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ohmigod...that's great.

You're wonderful, Yikes! I'm posting this message before I go to your website, so just in case you've not done so already, how about writing a song about Bush's wire that was so obvious during the first two debates?

The first picture shows Bush on his ranch, wearing an obvious "box" on his back....alongside it is the pic of something under his coat, as also in the second pic, which is of the first debate.

It's hard to imagine how Bush could've still looked like a blithering idiot in all of the debates, isn't it? Of course, it doesn't matter even if the fool had a teleprompter...he's so limited intellectually it wouldn't have helped at all.

But then, Bush makes no mistakes, does he? That's another good idea for a song...the No-Mistake President. How about a song entitled "It's Been a Long Time Since We Had an ELECTED President."

LOL!

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman