It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Tsunami
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:53 am 
Just an observation.

Saddam h. killed 3 times more people( that we know of) than the recent tsunami in south asia. But we are fighting an ilegal war?????

You see this is where I get the Blah, Blah, Blah......


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Illegal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:01 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:32 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Iraq did not provoke war with us. They never did in any way.

1 million people were killed in the Congo. Why did we go to "liberate" Iraq?

If you knew the slightest thing about international law you would realize that the invasion of a nation is illegal. Overthowing a leader of a nation also violates international charter and US law.

Yes my friend...invading Iraq was illegal and it was done completely under false pretenses. You were sold a bill of goods so that PNAC could carry out their agenda.

_________________
Peace,
Jesse - Editor, TvNewsLies.org
http://tvnewslies.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:01 am 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:50 pm
Posts: 184
Marine Sniper,

Where are the WMD's... Also, Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. I don't disagree that
Saddam is evil, but who are we to go in an invade Iraq?
Also, how many Iraqi's have we killed? Actually, we will never know the answer to that one since our government is not counting the amount of Iraqi's we have killed.
Have you read the articles today about the people of Fallujah who have returned to their city. It is barely inhabitable...and who did that, we did...not Saddam!!

-Eva


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:09 am 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:44 am
Posts: 113
Quote:
Lying Us Into War
By Dennis Hans, AlterNet
Posted on February 12, 2003

President George W. Bush and his foreign-policy team have systematically and knowingly deceived the American people in order to gain support for an unprovoked attack on Iraq.

Before I catalog the Bush administration’s “Techniques of Deceit,” let me acknowledge that no U.N. resolution requires the president to be honest with the American people. The fine print of Resolution 1441 imposes no obligation to treat Americans as citizens to be informed rather than suckers to be conned. He may mislead, distort, suppress, exaggerate and lie to his heart’s content without violating a single sentence in 1441.

So if compliance with 1441 is all that matters to you, read no further. Turn on the TV and tune in Brokaw, Rather, Jennings, Blitzer or Lehrer, to name five of the journalistic imposters who control what you hear and see, who seem psychologically incapable of conceiving of Bush as a liar, and who wouldn’t have the guts to call him one even if they reached that conclusion.

But if you are an American citizen who believes in the bedrock democratic principle of “the informed consent of the governed,” read on.

[Continued here...]

_________________
"A hypocrite pats you on the back in front of your
face, and slaps you in the face behind your back."
-Unknown


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:36 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:46 pm
Posts: 14444
Location: NC
Quote:
Saddam is evil


So is George W. Bush...

GWB reminds me of Stalin...with a lot of Mussolini thrown in....without a third of their brain power.

http://www.wage-slave.org/scorecard.html

Catherine

_________________
Image

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:30 pm 
Iraq did not provoke war with us:
In 1991 Saddam H. decided to annex one of our strongest allies in the Middle East…Kuwait. The people from Kuwait begged us to help them because no one else in the region including all Muslim countries and your precious UN wouldn’t lift a finger to stop him. After a humiliating defeat by the US the mighty Saddam H. looked like a punk to all the other Muslim countries, and he began to plot his payback. The US had to contain him, so we hit him with sanctions to weaken his ability to rebuild his decimated military. We also imposed the Oil for food program so that the children of Iraq wouldn’t starve and under the direction of your precious UN 22 billion dollars was stolen from the children of Iraq. Then under the guidelines of our treaty, we let the befuddling UN search for WMD and try to help the people of Iraq, and Saddam H lied, cheated and stole every step of the way. The UNs response was to do nothing (Good for nothing bas***ds!)

So after 10 years of sanctions and 17 resolutions Saddam is still shooting at our planes in the no-fly zone everyday we decided after 9-11 it was time to take the gloves off and stop letting the left and the UN pansies put our country in jeopardy.

As far as us needing permission from the UN and breaking “International Law”
The only permission we needed to get to go to war was that of our congress, and both sides including the lefties, gave us that permission.

Weapons of Mass Destruction:
Ask what’s left of the Kurds in the North if Saddam H. had WMD. Ask the Israelis if Saddam had WMD in the form of SCUD missiles. Ask the army of Iran if they didn’t lose thousands on the battlefield in the IRAN/IRAQ war due to poison gas. If the Ayatollahs in Iran or Kim Jung Mentally Ill gets a nuke,(ill has one ) they will pass it to the terrorist, and if they do, they will put it on a ship and bring it to the US. All I can hope at this point is that when it goes off, it happens in a blue state, so that you sniveling cry babies can see the danger up front and personal.

Then all you can get together (what’s left of you) and scream about how the tyrant GWB couldn’t protect you from the terrorist.

And Jessie the last time I checked the people in the congo were not shooting at our planes and breaking their treaties with us. You can go to war for more than a single reason. Liberating the Iraq people was only ONE of the reasons for the war.

MS


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:47 pm 
Have you read the articles today about the people of Fallujah who have returned to their city. It is barely inhabitable...and who did that, we did...not Saddam!!


We told the insurgents to put down their weapons and they refused so in the process of killing them we severely damaged the city .....and for some reason known only to them ...We are going to rebuild it.....what happened to the good old days where I destroy it and as part of your punishment for making war on me and your neighbors you have to rebuild it. Seems to me the best thing you can do today is get into a war with America you get a shiny new city out of the deal.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:58 pm 
MS wrote:
Quote:
So after 10 years of sanctions and 17 resolutions Saddam is still shooting at our planes in the no-fly zone everyday we decided after 9-11 it was time to take the gloves off and stop letting the left and the UN pansies put our country in jeopardy.


If foreign planes flew over my country on a regular basis, I might be inclined to shoot at them.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:32 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Marine Sniper wrote:
Have you read the articles today about the people of Fallujah who have returned to their city. It is barely inhabitable...and who did that, we did...not Saddam!!


We told the insurgents to put down their weapons and they refused so in the process of killing them we severely damaged the city .....and for some reason known only to them ...We are going to rebuild it.....what happened to the good old days where I destroy it and as part of your punishment for making war on me and your neighbors you have to rebuild it. Seems to me the best thing you can do today is get into a war with America you get a shiny new city out of the deal.


Shooting at our planes? Our planes have been bombing them for 12 years! It is their air space!

Regarding Kuwait....do your research. Saddam came to the UN and to the US for months before he invaded Kuwait. The UK was helping Kuwait drill into the Iraqi oild fileds. Saddam needed the money from his oil to pay back the US for the 10 years of arms sales.

The US officially took NO POSITION on the "regional dispute". We told him that we took no position on a border dispute and that if they had to do a land grab we would stay out of it.

In other words...we set him up. Why you ask? Because the US, and George H W Bush, was waiting for an excuse to slam Saddam for nationalizing his oil industry and kicking the US oil companies out.

He used his oil money to build Iraqs infrastructure, pay for free education and free health care for the Iraqi people. The "palaces" are official buildings, like our Capital and White House.

We have had 2 oil presidents and both times we invaded Iraq. Do the math .
You are finding out exactly why you believe in what you do. You have a good heart but you have incomplete facts.

Ask "why" a bit more often. Then listen...then form your opinion. Trust me with that advice my friend!

Get the facts!!! :evil3:

_________________
Peace,
Jesse - Editor, TvNewsLies.org
http://tvnewslies.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:46 am 
Jessie,

Where in the hell do you come up with these left wing wako-conspiracy theories of yours. You should be writing novels with this crap.

O.K. let's say, for arguments sake, that you are right about everything you said.

Why in the hell would the left side of the isle( your people) agree to a war. Did we drug them all and make them listen to gospel music until they agreed to go to war???? Did we threaten their lives or their children's lives if they didn't follow us in to battle.


I know, what really happened our Senators and Congressmen had been duped and lied to by the right but Jessie with TvNewslies.org knew the real deal because you were privy to inside information ...........Come on dude ( trying to speak in your language) give me a friggin break.


Last edited by Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:55 am 
Jessie,
I do thank you for telling me I have a good heart and letting me express myself on your site without kicking me off. I thought you would give me the boot quickly....but to your credit you didn't.

MS :D


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:15 am 
beatneck wrote:
MS wrote:
Quote:
So after 10 years of sanctions and 17 resolutions Saddam is still shooting at our planes in the no-fly zone everyday we decided after 9-11 it was time to take the gloves off and stop letting the left and the UN pansies put our country in jeopardy.


If foreign planes flew over my country on a regular basis, I might be inclined to shoot at them.


Beatneck , I don't think the treaty that saddam signed with us included a paragraph that allowed him to shoot at our planes. You do know what a treaty is.....we sit down after a war and sign a document saying that we will quit thumping on your skull if you do what we tell you....it was unconditional.( u.n. res. 686)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:43 pm 
Thank you sniper for enlightening me on the definition of a treaty.

I never said it was Saddam that was shooting at them. Looks like just about everyones got a gun over there doesnt it? I was more or less just thinkin out loud. Happens to me on this internet alot.

I should have commented on this statement instead.....
Quote:
we decided after 9-11 it was time to take the gloves off and stop letting the left and the UN pansies put our country in jeopardy.


So it was the liberals and the United Nation pansies that were putting us in jeopardy? Huh, I was thinking that someone else was responsible. However, I will not bore you any reasons why I think differently, because you probably will not listen anyways. Much of this has been discussed at length before both here, and on many other sites.

Hindsight....
:roll:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:58 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:50 pm
Posts: 184
Marine Sniper wrote:

Weapons of Mass Destruction:
Ask what’s left of the Kurds in the North if Saddam H. had WMD. Ask the Israelis if Saddam had WMD in the form of SCUD missiles. Ask the army of Iran if they didn’t lose thousands on the battlefield in the IRAN/IRAQ war due to poison gas. If the Ayatollahs in Iran or Kim Jung Mentally Ill gets a nuke,(ill has one ) they will pass it to the terrorist, and if they do, they will put it on a ship and bring it to the US. All I can hope at this point is that when it goes off, it happens in a blue state, so that you sniveling cry babies can see the danger up front and personal.

Then all you can get together (what’s left of you) and scream about how the tyrant GWB couldn’t protect you from the terrorist.

And Jessie the last time I checked the people in the congo were not shooting at our planes and breaking their treaties with us. You can go to war for more than a single reason. Liberating the Iraq people was only ONE of the reasons for the war.

MS


MS -
The reason we were given by this adminstration to go to war with Iraq was that they possessed WMD's and that they were an iminent threat to this country. Well, how do you feel about the fact that the search for WMD's has ended with no evidence of their existence.
If only this administration would have let the UN finish their job we would not be spending $1 billion/day on a war that never should have happened.

-Eva


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:03 am 
Eva,

What constitutes a weapon of mass destruction.........do you think poison gas that killed 7000 Kurds is a weapon of mass destruction?

Do you think that a SCUD missile that can be tipped with chemical agents is a weapon of mass destruction?? Saddam had these and used them and it has been documented and proven. Why don't we wait until one goes off in our country and kills thousands or millions so that the left can finally say .......yep, I guess he did have them. I don't care if we can prove it or not( We know they were well hidden or sent to Syria or Iran) He has used them and killed thousands of people. Did you not learn anything from that. Do you need one to fall on your head before you say he does. Take the monkey out and if we were wrong ....Who gives a crap. It is called a show of force. He is no saint.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group