It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Condoleezza Rice as "Catwoman"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:36 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Presenting In association w/Karl Rove & The "Administration" & Funded By The American Taxpayer: Condoleezza Rice as Catwoman in "The Axis of Evil".

Also starring:
George W Bush as The Puppet
Laura Bush as the Puppet's Wife
Dick Cheney as Dasterdly Dick aka The Puppet's Master
Tom Ridge as The Sage
John Ashcroft as The Man
Michael Powell as Moral Man
Colin Powell as Shamus
Karl Rove as Dr Spin
The Bush Twins as "Bambi & Thumper"
Jeb Bush as The Puppet's Brother
Zel Miller as Crazy Fox

Also Starring The 3 Blind Journalists:
Armstrong Williams
Maggie Gallagher
Michael McManus

& Cameo Appearances By:
Mary Matlin, James Carvell, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Barbara Walters, Maria Shriver, Arnold Schwartzeneggar, Jack Valenti, Tom Selleck, Katie Couric, Dan Rather, Brit Hume, Sheperd Smith, Britney Spears & Jon Stewart.

Tagline: You Know What They Say; "Always Bet On Black"!

Plot:
She exudes self-assured confidence. As she fields questions she looks and talks tough in her perfectly styled black hair, black dress, black hose and knee-high black boots as she spins the "Administration" line/lies on the Sunday Roundtable Shows.

The United States came under attack on 09-11-2001 aka "9-11" by 19 terrorists who were sent out by their leader, Osama bin Laden to pushed what he called "The Infidels". Tragedy struck and the world mourned. With great forthsight, the Supreme Court Appointed President (The Puppet - George W Bush) felt those behind this act must pay the price so he sought to rally the masses and put forth his plan of action. But then things took a strange turn.

Some places in the World (unlike the USA - wink wink) are dangerous and filled with political corruption, spying, murder, lapdog media, voter fraud, racism, police brutality, and the dreaded weapons of mass distruction, such that in order to bring freedom and democracy to such places they must be toppled. So, an "enemy" was decided upon. The "Administration" (headed by Dasterdly Dick along w/The Puppet President) decide that Iran, Iraq & North Korea are to be dubbed "The Axis of Evil" and must be brought in the fold of the so-called free thinking/democracy loving Western World. Advisors to the Puppet decided that for their first "slap-dunk" war effort, they would seek to settle old scores from 1991 and take on a country they considered an easy target - Iraq, even though this country had NOTHING to do with the events of 9-11. Even though they didn't, the "Administration" used the "spin" talents of The Puppet's Cabinet members and Dr Spin to do their bidding/spinning as well as media warhawk talkingheads. State-of-the-art media slideshow presentations at the UN were even employed and IT WORKED! Leaders of other countries around the world were arguing against war but the Puppet ignored them. The Puppet decided to take on Iraq in a war effort that was said to be a slam-dunk.

Nearly 2 years, 1,400+ dead, 10,000 injured, 100,000+ Iraq dead/wounded and Billions of USA tax dollars later, there seems to be no end in sight. Hearings were conducted on the topics of 9-11 and torture at Iraq Prisons at the hands of coalition forces. One name emerged as the chief spokesperson on National Security issues - Condoleezza Rice and she was sent out to do the spinning for the "Administration". She held her own even with hard questioning from the lapdog politicians and lapdog/crotch licking press corps when she appeared on tv to field questions. Now, having failed in her job as National Security Advisor, she has been "promoted" to Secretary of State (that's how it's one in Government - You can't do the job? We'll promote you out of it)! Only one person, one woman can save the World, that woman is Condoleezza Rice!

Coming EVERY DAY to a TV set near you!

"It's Not What You Are, It's What People Think You Are"

If We Don't Ask, We Can't Learn" & "If We Don't Learn, We Can't Grow"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good post, Matt...

Now if you can come up with a publicity poster for it, and a script, you'll be set to present it to some Hollywood hotshot producer and/or director.

Good Luck...and remember, you heard it first at TVNL! :D

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:48 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Catherine:

I was sitting here watching FOXNews Sunday at 9:00am and when Chris Wallace introduced Condie, I turned the channel after she was asked the 1st question. Then at 11:00am, she was on This Week w/George Stephanopolous. The camera got a head 2 toe shot of her sitting across from George and she was wearing all black as I described and those knee-high black boots had some heels on them a la "These Boots"/Nancy Sinatra. I have no clue what question George asked her but as she answered I just got so angry and once again turned the channel. All I could think about as she sat there trying to sound so confident and look 'tough" was I just can't stand this lying Administration and this war (based on faulty intelligence and outright lies).

I am so disappointed in all associated with this Administration and in particular those who continue to want to be a part of it.

"It's Not What You Are, It's What People Think You Are"

If We Don't Ask, We Can't Learn" & "If We Don't Learn, We Can't Grow"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:56 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I never watch the network or cable news anymore. I refuse to look at the face of their god, GWB. I refuse to listen to his voice.

Our society is one of celebrity worship and now it has added worship of victorious politicians who have lied and clawed their way to fame and fortune over the piled up bodies of our dead troops.

I am beginning to feel no longer proud to be an American. :cry:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:32 am 

Can't even watch foreign news--Bush is plastered all over that too. He seems to be appearing everywhere as though he actually IS the God he thinks he is.

We are going to pay for this.......