It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CIA Warns of Threats To USA---I Warn Also
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:14 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

http://start.earthlink.net/article/top? ... 6182548298

If we are to believe the CIA/FBI about the "threats" to the USA, above, then we must also take into consideration the "threats" to the USA from the CIA/FBI, below.
John

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TREASON IN WARTIME

INSPECTOR GENERAL

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

400 Army Navy Drive

Arlington, Virginia 22202-4704

Attn: Action Officer

Ms. Barbara Davis-Flanagan Re: 05-0147 McCarthy

Subject: Concerns over redaction in requested documents re DOD Diretive 5100.

Dear Ms. Flanagan,

The series of email pasted below will give you an idea of the problem I have realized in requesting FOIA information from the offices listed.

This stone walling continues with the exception of the letter received yesterday, February 11, 2005, from Mr. Darryl R. Aaron of your office. Mr. Aaron's decision to forward the FOIA request to the DOA IG is, I feel, appropriate. However, please see below the FOIA request to the FOIA Office of the Department of the Army IG August 19, 2004. It remains unanswered. That is why I have resorted to contacting your office in this matter.

Correspondence on this matter has remained unanwered for over three and a half years from Senators Kyl and Shelby of the Senate Intelligence Committee and former AG Aschcorft. See below. That is why the Inspector General of The United States must be notified.

When the Department of The Army finally decides to provide me with the requested documents, including allied paperwork of the Record of Trial, as requested in the original correspondence below, I fear that a portion of this material will be redacted for "national security" reasons. I know from past experience that DOA will attempt to ascertain from all agencies mentioned in the Record of Trial if there remains justification for maintaining the original classification. This is where the real problem lies. Note that on the Record Jacket of the Record of Trial, a stamp declaring DOD DIRECTIVE 5100 DOES NOT APPLY. (AUTOMATIC DOWNGRADING)

I must remind you, that Treason in Wartime, as irrefutably shown in the Government documents contained in the referenced sites below, of blatant disregard for Presidential Directives issued during National Security Council meetings, during War Time, with NSC representatives of ALL agencies in attendance, cannot be a reason to continue a classification on security matters involving Rogue CIA operations in violation of the President's Directives.

These once Top Secret Documents were rendered unclassified by the State Department in 2000 and placed on the LBJ Library Web Site, where they remain. This action caused a great amount of grief at CIA. Now we know why; Treason In Wartime. Currently, there are a number of Professors seeking copies of the Presidential Daily Briefs of LBJ. CIA is refusing to release these documents. This will add prima fascia evidence of Treason In Wartime on the part of the CIA.

Since your office has notified the DOA IG of the pending FOIA request, I now ask that you provide them and the Department of Justice IG, the FBI IG, the CIA IG, and the Inspector General of The United States of this ongoing attempt to squelch this FOIA request for reasons of covering up Conspiracy to Commit Treason In Wartime in defiance of Presidential Directives and Conspiracy to obstruct justice in a capital murder case (my court- martial) in order to cover up the Treason.

Please provide me with copies of all future correspondence on this matter.

Please thank Mr. Aaron for his prompt reply and provide him with this new information. I noted with some consternation that Mr. Aaron's letter contained the wording "resulting in a conviction" but without any reference to the conviction being overturned at the first appellate level because of "fraud on the court". I would hate to think that predisposition in this matter might be realized by this omission.

You will receive this email on Monday February 14, 2005. Happy Valentines Day!

I will call your office today re this email, and a printed copy will be mailed to your office.

Regards,

John McCarthy

3628 Colonial Avenue

Los Angeles, CA 90066

310 397 1143

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

INSPECTOR GENERAL OFFICE OF
SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

1-26-2005

Sir,
The letter below sent to Colonel Robin Swope, United States Military Academy, West Point, New York, remains unanswered. The required time for response has lapsed.

In addition to the requested items below, your office IG Hotline is also delinquent in responding to charges of Treason in Wartime sent in 2004.

The National Security Council Documents below provide irrefutable evidence of Treason on the part of the National Security Council members who blatantly disregarded Presidential Directives issued during said Council meeting, during Wartime. The results were disastrous.

http://www.jenmartinez.com/vetsturn/

Then Prince, now King, Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia is in possession of these NSC documents. The Cambodian Embassy in Washington, DC is also in receipt of these documents.

The documents below provide notice of additional non-response from members of the Senate Intelligence Committee (Shelby and Kyl) and the recently departed Attorney General, who had this information on his desk for over three years without action or response. Follow-up telephonic communication with the Duty Officer of the Department of Justice was met with panic and choking when the term "TREASON IN WARTIME" was broached. There was no response to that communication, either.

Karl Rove, the Presidents advisor, is in receipt of the following documents via FAX sent to his White House Office. Therefore, this information is of no surprise to the current administration.

http://www.geocities.com/larryjodaniel/21.html
http://www.geocities.com/larryjodaniel/22.html

I do believe it is time for a recognition of the allegations and evidence provided and a comprehensive notice of how your office plans to remedy this matter.

Background information on this matter is contained in the following URL's

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/hall/Mac.html
http://www.geocities.com/larryjodaniel/17.html

The Central Intelligence Agency, after years of denying knowledge of the information above, has recently responded to an FOIA request for all documents on this matter by now saying these topics are classified and not available to FOIA requests. That, in itself, is progress.

This pattern of abuse re FOIA requests is endemic and must be addressed without further delay.

If your office follows suit with regard to the non-response to this request for copies of my Record of Trial, described below, in the allotted time frame, and the high crimes described in the URL's above, I have no other recourse than to apply the remedy in our nations judicial system.

Regards,
John McCarthy

Copy of Record of Trial by Court-martial

10-08-04

Colonel Robin Swope
Staff Judge Advocate USMA

Dear Colonel Swope,

I experienced a General Court-Martial conducted on 29-30 January, 1968, at the USARV Headquarters in Long Binh, Vietnam, resulting in a conviction for the charge of premeditated murder. Although facing the death penalty, the court, in their wisdom, sentence me to imprisonment "for the term of your natural life" only. Sentencing did not include reduction in rank, forfeiture of pay and allowances nor dismissal from the service. I continued to draw full pay although my "allowances" were drastically curtailed in violation of sentencing while incarcerated at the USDB at Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas.

Newly found evidence in the form of a written recantation by the Government's Expert Witness at trial was presented to the Court of Military Review which determined, in November, 1970, this information to be "fraud upon the court" resulting in the setting aside of the conviction and subsequent ruling by a new convening authority who determined that a conviction at a new trial was "highly unlikely", resulting in the dismissal of the charge on January 8, 1971.

I noted on the distribution list that the USMA was a recipient of a copy of this Record of Trial, Case No. CM 417936

I request a complete copy of this Record of Trial be made a available to me with a waiver for no cost, since this is "my" Record of Trial. I was unable to maintain the integrity of the copy issued to me subsequent to trial due to the environment of the maximum security 5 x 7 foot cell in which I was incarcerated in virtual isolation for months on end. I also request a copy of all allied paperwork associated with the Record of Trial at no cost to myself which I was never provided a copy of, IE, the Article 32 Hearing and the SJA Post Trial Review and copies of all interviews by CID, CIC and CIA of witnesses at trial.

Further information to assist in your search for the requested documents:

John J McCarthy, Jr.
Captain, Infantry, USAR
Unit Assigned--Detachment B-57, 5th Special Forces Group, Airborne, Project Cherry,
Case Officer for CIA Directed Black Terror and
Assassination Missions in Vietnam and Cambodia

Request for a HQDA I.G. Investigation into the McCarthy Saga

TO: Inspector General
Headquarters, U. S. Department of the Army
Washington, DC 20310

3518 Martha Custis Drive
Alexandria, VA 22302

DATE: August 19, 2004

Based on the enclosed affidavit from former U. S. Army captain John Joseph McCarthy, Jr., of Los Angeles, Calif., I, a retired civilian member of the "Total Army," hereby request that your office conduct an immediate, comprehensive investigation into the events, policies, practices, and principals surrounding this unresolved case of official treachery and treason to which Mr. McCarthy bears witness -- a case that not only has ruined the military career of a model intelligence officer but also has left a seemingly indelible black mark upon the entire U. S. intelligence community.

The cited CIA-Army criminality -- including treasonous activity in war time, fraud upon the court, gross abuse of authority, and the official cover-up thereof -- evident from Mr. McCarthy's careful compilation of available evidence gives you no recourse but to conduct the sought-for investigation and to issue a full report thereof to the public.

Of course, your choosing not to take this requested action certainly will prolong the effects of the wrongful prosecution and fraudulent character disparagement of Mr. McCarthy; and your rejection of this request will cast your office as an accomplice in that ongoing travesty of justice and in its related cover-up.

When John McCarthy drew upon his innate bravery and commitment to public service during his tour of duty in Vietnam, little did he suspect that, decades later, he'd have to apply that same degree of bravery and idealism toward achieving victory over a domestic adversary lurking behind the cover of the U. S. flag and beneath the eagle of U. S. military authority. You, sir, now hold in your hands the key to McCarthy's vindication -- and to assuring full accountability from the perpetrators/perpetuators of his grievance. Please at least match his exemplary moral courage and commitment by fulfilling this request as soon as possible.

Furthermore, I ask that you promptly identify for me the I.G. case officer to whom you're assigning this matter -- so that I may arrange a personal meeting with him/her by which I may deliver some of the McCarthy-acquired documentation supporting this request.

By snail-mail, I'm sending to you a signed printout of this e-formatted letter.

LARRY W. BRYANT

Copies furnished to:

Mr. McCarthy

Mark S. Zaid, Esq. (Washington, D.C.)

Chairman, U. S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

Cambodian Ambassador to the United States

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Delving into Delicate Dossiers

TO: Director U. S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
ATTN: Freedom of Information Manager
Washington, DC 20535

DATE: July 23, 2004

U. S. Army Vietnam-era veteran John Joseph McCarthy, Jr., has every reason to expect the existence of, and his entitlement of access to, all F.B.I.-generated and F.B.I-received records pertaining to his military-career and post-military-career activities/associations/events (said records also being known as the official agency dossier). For background information on that expectation, please visit the Internet web site of http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/hall/Mac.html .

Accordingly, pursuant to the enclosed notarized Notice of Authorization from Mr. McCarthy, I hereby request that, under terms of the U. S. Privacy Act and U. S. Freedom of Information Act, you provide me a copy of all the records described in the first paragraph of this request.

Since I make this request as an independent writer focusing on actual and/or potential whistleblower-derived evidence exposing official wrongdoing at the highest levels of government, and since such exposure would significantly educate the general public as to all related government activities/policies/programs, I hereby request that you waive all records-search fees incident to your fulfilling this request.

Please note that I'm snail-mailing to you a signed printout of this e-formatted letter.

LARRY W. BRYANT

Copies furnished to:

Mr. McCarthy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To AG Ashcroft

By John McCarthy, June 9, 2004

AG Ashcroft,

If you get around to reversing your stonewalling of Congress re the "torture memo" circulating throughout the media, it would also not be a bad idea to respond to the letters re high crimes and treason sent to you over two years ago by Larry J O'Daniel: These letters are contained in the URL's below.

http://www.geocities.com/larryjodaniel/21.html

http://www.geocities.com/larryjodaniel/22.html

http://www.geocities.com/larryjodaniel/23.html

Your lack of response to matters of treason is egregious and unconscionable. Who else but you has the authority to act and react to these most serious of felonies?

I demand to know why you have stonewalled our attempts to thwart the repetition of the WMD fiasco, nearly a repeat of the Intelligence Community's utter disregard for Presidential Directives issued during National Security Council meetings, during War Time!

http://www.jenmartinez.com/vetsturn/

The above URL contain once Top Secret documents declassified by the State Department in 2000, much to the chagrin of the CIA. Now we know why. These NSC documents have been sent to interested parties and it would be a farce and waste of time to attempt "reclassifying" these matters.

Ironically, CIA has responded to an FOIA request by saying these matters remain classified. That is a step in the right direction as for the previous thirty five years, CIA has denied ANY KNOWLEDGE of Project Cherry and related matters. It is quite apparent that the new minders of the corrupt files at CIA have not a clue as to their predecessors modus operandi.

The crime of treason must not be classified in an attempt to hide the very crime itself. If the excuse of protecting "sources and methods" is invoked, it should be noted that crimes against the nation must not be secreted and the perpetrators must be brought to justice.

National Security is not at stake here but National Embarrassment is. It is time to clean house.
It is high time you crawled out from under your umbrella of arrogance and deniability and DO YOUR JOB! By the way, you work for me and I want accountability or your resignation. To date, your conduct is reprehensible and if I was writing your evaluation it would read:

"This officer constantly fails to meet the low standards he sets for himself."

I expect and demand a response.

John McCarthy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FOIA Request to the U. S. Army Crime Records Center

TO: Director
U. S. Army Crime Records Center
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

DATE: August 13, 2004

In the course of collecting/evaluating evidence about the murder of former Cambodian intelligence operative Inchin Lam, back in the late sixties in in Vietnam, under mysterious circumstances involving possible wrongful CIA-Army collusion, certain officials from the U. S. Army Criminal Investigations Command created a dossier on Lam and his activities/associations/motivations.

Accordingly, under terms of the U. S. Freedom of Information Act/U.S. Privacy Act, I hereby request that you send me a copy of all USACIDC-generated and USACIDC-received records as regards the contents of

(1) Mr. Lam's dossier as cited above;

(2) Mr. (former Army captain) John Joseph McCarthy, Jr.'s CID-maintained dossier, including any and all elements thereof that may still reside within Mr. Lam's dossier.

Please note that, for my total, unequivocal access to your McCarthy-related records, I have his direct proxy, in the form of the enclosed Notice of Authorization.

Since I make this request as an independent writer focusing on actual and/or potential whistleblower-derived evidence exposing official wrongdoing at the highest levels of government, and since such exposure would significantly educate the general public as to all related government activities/policies/programs, I hereby request that you waive all records-search fees incident to your fulfilling this request.

LARRY W. BRYANT

Copies furnished to:

Mr. McCarthy

Chairman, U. S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FOIA Request to CIA, re the McCarthy Saga

TO: Director
U. S. Central Intelligence Agency
Washington, DC 20505

DATE: August 8, 2004

While certain CIA officials continue to deny the public full access to any government records pertaining to the CIA-created "Project Cherry," there remains at least one victim of that rogue operation who is continuing to seek full vindication and justice as to the "Cherry"-related crimes of omission/commission perpetrated against not just him but also against one or more citizens of the Kingdom of Cambodia.

I refer of course to one former U. S. Army captain John Joseph McCarthy, Jr., who clandestinely had been trained by, and operated as a trainer within, "Project Cherry's" central mission: the fielding of assassination teams throughout key regions of Vietnam-war-era Southeast Asia. For details on his involvement in, and eventual victimization by, that mission, please visit the Internet web site of:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/hall/Mac.html

With Mr. McCarthy's proxy (i.e., the enclosed copy of his Notice of Authorization), I hereby submit this letter as a formal, written freedom-of-information/Privacy Act request that you send me a copy of all CIA-generated and CIA-received records pertaining to Mr. McCarthy's military career, his CIA-directed activities, his associated communications, his post-"Cherry" litigation history, and his CIA-managed "case file."

LARRY W. BRYANT

Copies furnished to:

Mr. McCarthy

Cambodian Ambassador to the United States

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FOIA Request re Correspondence about the McCarthy Saga

TO: Hon. John Ashcroft
Attorney General of the United States
ATTN: Freedom of Information Act Manager
Washington, DC 20530

DATE: July 25, 2004

When either a former U. S. Army special forces captain (and CIA-trained operative during the Vietnam era) or his associate (Larry J. O'Daniel) writes a series of (unanswered) letters to any cabinet-level official about his concerns over suspected criminal, treasonous activity deriving from a clandestine CIA operation called "Project Cherry," he expects and deserves a thoughtful, comprehensive, and committal reply from that official.

The unanswered correspondence in this case includes a June 9, 2004, "open letter" (now posted upon the Internet) from the whistleblower in question -- Mr. John J. McCarthy, Jr., of Los Angeles, Calif. I'm enclosing a computer-printout of the contents of that letter to you, Mr. Ashcroft.

Of course, your department's continued dead-silence strategy on Mr. McCarthy's revelations not only amounts to administrative discourtesy; it also raises a red flag in the minds of some citizens that your department has a "least said, best said" policy as to exposure of possible wrongdoing in official circles. If, indeed, Mr. McCarthy has pointed you in the right direction toward that exposure, then your continued silence cannot but brand you as an apologist for the alleged wrongdoing -- a position totally contrary to the charter of your department.

So as to shed the full light of accountability on this case, I hereby submit this letter as a formal, written freedom-of-information request: please send me a copy of all Justice Department-received and Justice Department-generated records pertaining to Mr. McCarthy's June 9, 2004, letter and to all related earlier correspondence. For the purposes of this request, I'm enclosing a copy of a recently executed NOTICE OF AUTHORIZATION from Mr. McCarthy, granting me his authority to access the sought-for records.

Please note that I'm snail-mailing to you a signed printout of this e-formatted letter.

LARRY W. BRYANT

Copies furnished to:

Mr. McCarthy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ashcroft Statement Regarding Sibel Edmonds and "State Secrets"

By John McCarthy, May 16, 2004

An example of not responding to "classified" FOIA Requests from the CIA is their reply to Larry O'Daniel's request for release of all documents concerning Project Cherry. Larry (goldencoast publishing) has challenged the CIA's response that information of "Cherry" remains classified. His argument is that it is illegal to classify a crime consisting of a rogue operation specifically prohibited by Presidential Directives. I have Cc'd Larry a copy of this email and expect he will be ready for an immediate response.

Because we NOW KNOW that Cherry was an unauthorized, rogue operation using Black Terror and Assassination (much like Sy Hersh's expose of the Special Action Plan) AND it existed in defiance of Presidential Directives issued during National Security Council meetings while using Khmer Serie operatives in their attempt to overthrow the Cambodian Government and Assassinate, then Prince, now King Norodom Sihanouk, we can no longer be an unwitting party to the deception on the part of the Intelligence Community. A pattern and modus operandi is emerging here. Although the personnel have changed over the years, the mindset remains the same.

Larry and I are in possession of the NSC documents downloaded from the LBJ Library. These once Top Secret documents were declassified by the State Department in 2000, much to the consternation of the CIA. Now we know why.

This is a perfect example to use before the appropriate committee who must have the moral courage and temerity to take the appropriate action.

If you compile all of the abuses CIA has created since they decided to work outside of the charter of the National Security Act of 1947, you will have the justification to abolish the CIA, dismantle it's subsidiaries and start all over with an organization that will refuse to fabricate evidence of weapons of mass destruction to justify preemptive attacks on sovereign nations, create an atmosphere for wars of insurrection in Third World Nations and the murder of well over 5,000,000 civilians. CIA's declaration of a "slam dunk" to the President re the WMD in Iraq is one more horrendous and egregious blunder that approaches conspiracy to deceive the President into ordering preemptive action.

Secretary Powell today expressed having been given the "best information available at the time from the CIA" for his presentation to the UN. CIA and DIA KNEW this information was bogus or at least suspect. There may have been a demand for this information to cause career intelligence analysts to send this "intelligence" up the chain to the President, and the demand for justification may have come from the White House. VP Cheney is known to have made many trips to CIA while the "intelligence" was being "processed".

CIA activities in the Prisons of Iraq break all the rules of the Geneva Convention and are equal to the crimes evidenced in the Nuremberg International War Crimes Tribunal. The definition of Aggressor War levied against Nazi Germany at the Nuremberg Trials dovetails exactly with the preemptive attack on Iraq. Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson temporarily stepped down from the Court in 1945 to become the lead prosecutor at Nuremberg. Parts of his opening statement to the Tribunal are applicable here.

Crime Against Peace

"The basic provision of the Charter is that to plan, prepare, initiate or wage a war of aggression, or war in violation of international treaties (such as the UN) agreements, and assurances, or to conspire or participate in a common plan to do so, (such as Briton) is a crime.

"I suggest that an "Aggressor" is generally held to be that state which is the first to commit any of the following actions:

(1) Declaration of war on another state;

(2) Invasion by it's armed forces, with or without a declaration of war, of the territory, vessels or aircraft of another state;

(3) Attack it by land, naval, or air forces, with or without a declaration of war, on the territory, vessels or aircraft of another state.

"And I further suggest that it is the general view that no political, military, economic or other considerations shall serve as an excuse or justification for such actions..."

"They (the defendants) took from the German (Iraqi) people all those dignities and freedoms that we hold to be natural and inalienable rights in every human being.

"We must never forget that the record on which we judge these defendants today is the record on which history will judge us tomorrow.

"These defendants were of a station and rank which does not soil it's own hands with blood. They were men who knew how to use lesser folk as tools. We want to reach the planners and designers, the inciters and leaders without whose evil architecture the world would not have for so long scourged with the violence and wracked with agonies and convulsions of this terrible war.

"My task is to show the scale on which these men who were in responsible positions and who conceived the plan and design which renders them answerable, regardless of the fact that the plan was actually executed by others.

"Any resort to war, to any kind of war, is a resort to means that are inherently criminal.

"Can there be no doubt that the outlawing of aggressive war was one of the generally accepted rules of International Law in 1939? The closing remarks from Justice Jackson follow:

"We may admit too that the world had failed to provide political or legal remedies (such as the UN in the case of Iraq) which would be honorable and acceptable alternatives to war. We do not underwrite either the ethics or the wisdom of any country, including my own, if the face of these problems. But we do say that it is now, as it was for sometime before 1939, illegal and criminal for Germany or any other nation to redress grievances or seek expansion by resort to aggressive war.

"The measure of the criminality of the plan and therefore of the guilt of each participant is, of course, the sum total of crimes committed by all in executing the plan. But the gist of the offense is participation in the formulation or execution of the plan. These are rules which every society has found necessary in order to reach men, like these defendants, who never get blood on their hands but who lay plans that result in the shedding of blood." --7/26/1946

This above presentation before the Nuremberg Military Tribunal War Crimes Trial is just as applicable today for the premeditated fabrication of "intelligence" for the preemptive attack on Iraq. We know today, without a doubt, that the sources for the bogus information collected by the Intelligence Community were deemed suspect BEFORE it was processed into "actionable intelligence" for presentation to Congress, The Executive Department, and the United Nations. There was no justification for aggressive was against Iraq. Efforts to cover addition information of other related crimes by placing classifications and invoking "national security and foreign policy" considerations only deepens the conspiracy to obstruct justice. These and other actions to deceive our nation and the world deserve to be addressed by the RICO Act.

L Fletcher Prouty's book, "The Secret Team; The CIA And It's Allies In Control Of The United States And The World" is now available for FREE download at: http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/ST.html 100,000 copies of this book were removed from the bookstore shelves across this country, the land of the free and home of the brave. It is a primer on abuses of the CIA and dovetails with other abuses, above, justifying the dismantling of the Agency. It is time. The methods described in Prouty's book are still being used today and deserve your attention. You will automatically observe how these matters dovetail with today's situations.

At the least, CIA is negligent in not foiling the 9-11 attack on the WTC. At worse, the crime of treason should be closely explored. The DOJ's classification of documents is patently inexcusable. "Sources and Methods" has been the catch all excuse for hiding high crimes and treason for too long. We need to expose this excuse for what it is; preventing the public from exposure to high crimes and treason.

If Congress will not hold hearings on this and other matters, we must find another forum that will attract thousands of people and thereby the media. The petition could include this alternative if Congress refuses to address these issues. We should not underestimate the power and reach of the Internet. The ICC should also be provided updated material on what we are attempting to accomplish.

Best regards,

John McCarthy

john mccarthy
verpaguy@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

john mccarthy
verpaguy@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You

You may choose to ignore the facts, but you cannot change the facts --Author Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:20 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

John,

Regarding your link about the threat to the US by Al-Qaida and associated groups:
Quote:
CIA, FBI Warn Panel of Top Threats to U.S.

Al-Qaida and associated groups top the list of threats to the United States, leading government intelligence officials told Congress on Wednesday in a grim assessment that also highlighted Iran's emergence as a major threat to American interests in the Middle East.

Despite gains made against al-Qaida and other affiliates, CIA Director Porter Goss, in an unusually blunt statement before the mostly secretive Senate Intelligence Committee, said the terror group is intent on finding ways to circumvent U.S. security enhancements to attack the homeland.

"It may be only a matter of time before al-Qaida or other groups attempt to use chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear weapons. We must focus on that," Goss said.

Have you ever thought about how the Bush Administration would succeed to keep the American people in a constant state of fear if they had captured or killed Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan?

What reason would there remain to justify their ongoing "War on Terror"?

Today I read an artikel stating that about 35 nurses from different branches of the service now working at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC, are being told they have 30 days to get their affairs in order. Next stop, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, for about 5 weeks. Then it’s on to Iraq.

The exact destination in Iraq is not stated, but they’re being assigned to field hospitals. Whatever the destination, it’s serious enough that female nurses are getting buzz cuts.

Why are US military nurses being moved from Walter Reed to Iraq?

The warning of a possible attack on American soil when at the same time nurses are getting their marching order in direction of Iraq - it only makes sense to me when they know for sure that there will be a "terrorist attack" that gives them the necessary reason to attack Iran as the link between Al Qaida and Iran has been mentioned often enough already.

Quoting Agnostic:
Coincidence? I don't think so!

Better watch out!

Traude

Last edited by waihdag on Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:56 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Hey John! Don't you know that they have to destroy the villiage in order to save it? 8)

If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess freedom and yet deprecate agitation, want crops without plowing and rain without thunder. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will. - Frederick Douglass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:38 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Ben,
By rebuilding the village, does that involve revolution as required by the Constitution? Even G. Washington is quoted as saying that every citizen deserves to have weapons and ammunition to defend themselves, and that includes defending themselves against those who would abuse the Constitution. So, what are we waiting for, someone to nuke us? And that requires the question of whose nuke will it be? Aha, another modern day Pearl Harbor! Which city do we get to sacrifice for this BLAME on terrorism? NYC has already been slapped. Time to teach those liberal bastards in California a lesson or two.....far fetched? Don't count on it. These neocon sadists are on a roll and oneupmanship is gaining favor.

Time for a new set of strings.............

You may choose to ignore the facts, but you cannot change the facts --Author Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good thread!

I have a question that has been bothering me for a long, long time...

WILL GEORGE BUSH EVER STOP BEING THE PREZ?

I have my doubts, and I think this is part of the whole scheme...I think it has been carefully calibrated by Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Poppy Bush, Andrew Card, Rice, Gonzo, Chertoff, etc...

Consider: these people have initiated a dream of national grandeur, a "change the world" according to what God is supposedly telling George Bush when he hears those voices in his head. :roll: They've wrapped themselves in the US flag so tightly they think it belongs only to them. When I was young, it was "God is Dead!" Now, suddenly we've got God as an irreplacable centerpiece. The news media are afraid to ask the right questions of this short, pea-brained demi-god, and the Congress is a pawn of the same, along with the Neocons who are shovel-feeding their fear and lies garbage down the throats of every American.

In a decade, the word Constitutional will no longer be in our government's vocabulary. I see a pattern emerging...fear tactics used to cause us to willingly give up our freedoms for protection by the watchers. But who the hell is watching the watchers?

It's happening so gradually, most people aren't even noticing it. But I doubt very seriously if Bush will go quietly in 2008. He likes this power he has, and the more wars he can start, the more fear he can spread, and thus the more people he can fool. He becomes the Father Figure, the Protector...in essence, he and his cronies are really the Trojan Horse.

What do you think..will Bush go in 2008?

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:25 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Catherine,

shortly after the election I read that Jeb Bush announced his intention to run for President in 2008 (he was his Mother's choice anyway).
As I doubt that the next election will be different from the last one he will win for sure.

So in case Dubya doesn't succed in his effort to become a lifetime Dictator, the job will at least stay in the family.

As I see it you will have three choices:

A get used to the Bush Kingdom
B call for a riot
C leave America for good

I guess I better not ask which one do you prefer?

Traude

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have you ever considered how much of the Bush family we've already had to endure?

Poppy Bush as Reagan's VP = 8 years; Poppy Bush as the President = 4 years; and now W = 8 years for a grand total of 20 frigging years one or the other of them has been in a leadership role.

:brave:

:munky2:

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:04 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

you forgot prescot bushy and his business dealings with adolph causing congress to come up with the "doing business with the enemy act".

These folks have been in each other shorts for seveny damn years!

No wonder it was so easy to create the patriot acts one and two...the format was already there in the enabling act of 1933 when prescott was jerkin off adolph.

why don't somebody nuke us?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:06 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

North Korea may have this same info and that's why they're taking the stance they are about their "nuklear: weapons, John...

Catherine

Can you blame them? I can't.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Everynight, before I go to sleep, I ask the powers that be to send us an asteroid... ten to twelve kilometers in diameter... large enough to rid the planet of it's human infestation, but not large enough to actually reduce the planet to rubble...

I know... that's mighty doomy and glooomy, but... so is the real possibility of all of this resulting in a nuclear exchange that will render our beautiful planet a death filled glowing ball for billions of years...

Join me? :roll:

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:00 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Personally, I would hope to go in the instant, nee nanosecond of the orginial blast. To stick around and see the skin peeling off my fellow humans would be too much. Starving, killing, looting, mayhem. The only mind soothing factor in being snuffed out is the real knowledge that those who created the scenario for this barbcue are crispy too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:27 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Stripey,

IF IT SCHOULD HAPPEN I do hope for the same as John also.

But as long as it hasn't happened, there is always the hope to prevent it and we must never give up this hope.
Lets keep on fighting for our planet, for the world we live in and to keep it for our children.
We too have a mighty weapon: words. Words can destroy but words can build up again as well. They can punish but they can forgive also.
Therefore let's keep on talking and writing for all that's important for us: peace, democracy, freedom, our laughter, happiness and love.
Only if we stop talking and writing we all will lose - for then we have lost hope.

Then, but only then I would join you.

Traude

Last edited by waihdag on Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
those who created the scenario for this barbcue are crispy too!

John...I think you're wrong in this assumption. Those who create scenarios like this one will be safe in their bunkers below the Pentagon, or the Capitol Building, or wherever their hidey holes have already been prepared.

In Richard Clarke's book, Against All Enemies, on page 2, Condi Rice is saying "Secret Service wants us to go to the bomb shelter." Yep...she's just heard of the attack on the WTC and she's already turning her ugly ass and running!

How many of us "serfs" have bomb shelters? Those who built them back in the 60s have probably filled them in, sold the property they were on, or otherwise have no access to them. I no longer see the yellow and black triangular signs that identify a building as a "fallout shelter."

We have Tom Ridge's recipe for protection: duct tape, plastic, and bottled water.

Now that's real US Homeland Security...first class before steerage.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:01 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

...Traude, I agree with you. We've got to keep our keyboards smokin'!

But I am beginning to think like some folks did in the 50s and 60s...of building that bomb shelter! :wink:

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:36 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Catherine, bomb shelters won't help much, they only help against the actual blow. Where would they come out to? They can't escape the radiation, it only takes longer for them to die.

Remember the scenario of the nuclear overkill? The nuclear winter? That's what leaves me with at least some hope that they haven't lost all their reasoning. Even if it isn't that bad, contamination adds up and will slowly be all over the world, so they can't escape either.

I guess if I had a shelter I would prefer not to use it. Even if I wouldn't die instantly, at least I would die faster.

Traude