It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:22 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Loose Change Final Cut - 9/11 Expose
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:05 am 

Sorry to bother you again on this subject but the future of the country hinges on the Truth and I feel it my duty to make sure as many as possible get a chance to understand what the Elite don't want you to know. Please send this link on to your friends. We can't afford to ignore this issue any longer.

Do yourself a favor and try to find time to study this extensive look into the tragedy that occurred on September 11,2001. The video has been updated and was one of the first studies that helped people understand the hidden agendas at work that day and who has gained as a result since then. Perhaps you will realize why the 911 Truth movement has evolved.........Gonerail

This is the long awaited Loose Change Final Cut DVD. The Final Cut is the last amazing step in the evolution of the Loose Change 9/11 film. ... all � It presents over 2 hours of new, undeniable evidence that will leave you speechless.

Just came out in November 2007.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...08967536002048

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:24 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Link does not work.

I was recently looking at a nice patriotic chat forum named Liberty Forum. It certainly looked like the feds took that one down.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

New link-
http://www.911docs.net/loose_change_final_cut.php

I'm watching it now!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Sorry to bother you again on this subject

gonerail, don't ever apologize for posting your information and viewpoints here. You're always welcome.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DO.g's wrote:

Took me several hours to download. My DSL speed is bad.

Didn't learn much, this edition is less hard hitting in my opinion. I thought they would have some new findings by now.

I also watched an hour plus of additional 9/11 video found from a Loose Change Final Cut google search. An hour an nine minutes I think. Much with the guy who videotaped the Pentagon fire, the guy is very credible and well spoken. I also gained an insight as to why Naval intelligence folks are so smug. It was the Naval Intelligence section of the Pentagon that got hit by the way.

I still don't know what happened. Only what can not happen.

Who told Ghouliani that the WTC was going to collapse? Why did they leave out Silversteins 'prediction' of the WTC 7 coming down? Why did the melting steel cascading down get shown in black and white?

Anyone notice that it seemed that most of the passengers on a doomed flight were people in the military-industrial complex or intel? That concerned flights were only about 33% full?

Michael Moore or other Hollywood talent needs to present these findings and others. Also....how about a real investigation?

I'll bet the Loose Change head guy winds up doing investigative work for a living. He has help up pretty well and clearly has a mind for investigative work.

Also....is it just me or does it tend to scream "I am a gov cover-up/psyops agent" when people write scathing reviews of 9/11 investigative work?

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:58 pm 

I'll get to the final cut tomorrow, I know I've been waiting on it for awhile.

There is just so much about 9/11 that is fishy beyond belief.

Recently I've spent a lot of time perusing Pilots for 9/11 truth and Scholars for 9/11 truth.

More than a couple of the pilots said there was no way on earth any of these pilots would meekly hand over their plane to some skinny people with box cutters. More than a few pilots said only a top notch veteran pilot would have any chance at all to make that low approach into the Pentagon.

Where was NORAD? How could, after planes had already hit the Trade Center at least an hour before, a plane meander down to the Pentagon (within the most protected air space in our country) without any interference?

There is so much more that doesn't add up of course - the official story is rotten to the core.

It certainly deserves widespread aggressive investigation, but barely a peep from major media.

The truth is out there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The media is largely run by entities that profit from the aftermath of 9/11. The History Channel is agressively trying to debunk the 9/11 truth operation.

Hence...my cancellation of the History Channel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:17 pm 

Yes, I blocked the History Channel quite a while ago. Made me wonder though, what 'history' are our kids getting in school?

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:34 pm 

History, science - in so many schools there is quite an agenda behind what is being taught.

The truth is out there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:21 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

dori wrote:
Yes, I blocked the History Channel quite a while ago. Made me wonder though, what 'history' are our kids getting in school?

I used to have a very high opinion of the History Channel. Much of this respect was due to their tendency to tackle controversy and explore 'hush hush' topics.

"History is written by the victors."

Everybody has a victim they are sympathetic to. Mine is the North American Indian. Their genocide is hardly ever mentioned. An entire continent of peoples either slaughtered, starved, or shoved unto land that noyone wants...until minerals are discovered...then the land is magically "reclaimed."

Imagine if they could incarcerate those who might question this historical interpretation........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

colslibgal- too true- the teachers have no control over what they teach and you never know which little rat will out you for dissent nowadays do we!

Didn't The Nazi's depend on the youth group to turn in even their own parents- and they did it?

Coming to a school district near you-- SOON! A Higher education than you ever expected. :roll: :shock: :x :evil:

I imagine they already are teaching their twist on history to children in schools now. Ah the victors never rest.........and the stories they tell! Fable and myth is their forte it seems.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:04 am 

I have always felt the natives here were slaughtered by people who cared for nothing beyond themselves and people today still have no respect for the true 'owners' of this land.

That was the very special part about natives, they didn't believe anyone 'owned' the land--it belonged to everyone.

Wouldn't it be great to have a History Channel that would actually gave us true history, not this revisionist crap we have to deal with today.

Columbus? Mayflower? Bah, humbug.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid