It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 9/11 Truth Rally - 6 & 1/2 Years Later - What Do We Know
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:44 pm 

March 11th @ 5pm will again find a small committed group at the corner of Broadway & Canyon in an attempt to keep the subject (The greatest mass murder in American History abetted by a President) in the public eye. Due to the local media blackout, this will be a great opportunity to murder someone as anything that happens here will be ignored. (Bitter Humor only)

Info at www.Hemptopia.org

Thanx -
Jeff Christen-Mitchell
Boulder Colorado

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yes 911 is really being put on the backburner with all the other crimes of the state taking precedence. Looking back, that price we paid in lives is nothing but a sacrifice to the gods as we now extoll our revenge in heaps of dead bodies and ruined countries are becoming the order of the day. It seems so small now but like you said, it was the catalyist of all this death and destruction, so it must never be forgotten.

Richard Gage is coming to Victoria next month so I will be attending that. I'll pose the question you have to him if I get a chance. Other than that, I have to get back to my country home and grow my garden and wait for my Chinese neighbours to move in.

Life seems to be progressing on at any event so we have to keep up with it all and learn from what they are teaching our children. That is the future of history, so that will be what we know about 911. Get a new history book from your local high school about this 21st century and you will see the plan unfolding. What WE know may not even matter.

Have you been following the Marc Emery story here in Canada? The prince of pot may be extradited to the US for selling seeds and his only way out is to plea for amnesty in Canada and agree to serve 5 years. And he never had to hurt or kill anyone to do it. Shitty what real criminals get away with like 911, compared to our saints and what happens to them.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/donate/

The way things are going they're going to crucify me! For smoking a herb?
No son; it's actually a pharmaceutical and you don't have a doctorate to distribute this medicine.

Funny thing is nothing has changed and you can get seeds, anytime, anywhere still!! :roll:

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[url=http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/link.php?id=56120]
Top Democrats demand Attorney General provide 9/11 memorandum
[/url]

A letter to Attorney General Michael Mukasey demands he explain a recent public statement in favor of warrantless wiretapping that suggests that federal authorities, prior to the 9/11 attacks, failed to intercept a call from suspected terrorists in Afghanistan, when doing so could have prevented the attacks from taking place.

(That's all that was printed at the link.)

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman