It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Flight 77 Pass - Is Lady Booth Olson, Barbara Olson of 911?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 am 

I was going to copy and paste this whole story but am unable to because of the difference in forums. I was hoping that Jesse would take a look at this. I know he is busy and everything, but this is some of the most fascinating, and disturbing material to be found in a long time and it deserves a full hearing. Since I can't copy and paste the story without creating it with all the pictures and taking 30 minutes to do it, I will simply leave this link with a teaser.

Is this Barbara Olson from Flight 77 of 9/11? Here is the teaser; The question really should be asked, Did Ted Olson remarry Barbara Olson last summer? Nearly everybody who has seen these pictures and the entire thread believe it is the same person. There are lots of pictures to consider, so make sure you scroll all the way down on the first page to also see the plastic surgery pictures. While it is impossible to be certain 100%, I doubt very much that anyone here will be disappointed after clicking on the link.

Is this Barbara Olson from Flight 77 on 9/11?
http://letsrollforums.com/flight-77-pas ... 20525.html

And can someone please make sure Jesse sees this? I don't know any other way to share this and know he would be interested. (Jesse, would you maybe consider putting this story on your front page if I clean it up a little bit?)

Thanks-
Phil Jayhan

Post subject: Re: Flight 77 Pass - Is Lady Booth Olson, Barbara Olson of 911?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wonder if the ears of one look like the ears of the other. :?

You can send the link to Jesse via private message or contact him via email. He's also got a radio show on Wednesday evenings at 8 pm and he invites people to call him. Check it out at http://www.tvnewslies.org/tvnl/

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: Flight 77 Pass - Is Lady Booth Olson, Barbara Olson of 911?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:44 pm 

Thanks Catherine, I emailed it to him.

And isn't it also curious, that of 246 passengers, not a single one of them that I am aware of, took out a memorial website for their loved ones? And I mean -0- If they are out there, I am not aware of them, and they will be scarce if found. Because most of the passengers were not real people, but rather carefully crafted aliases.

If I lost a loved on on the 4 flights, you bet a website of them and pictures of them would have gone up. Yet, carefully crafted aliases, for the most part, have no such real families, and thus the reason for the lack of any memorial websites put up by "family."

The passenger families cannot stand up to any real investigation or scrutiny. Which is why they put a gag order on them. So that they would have 'plausible reason' why they are not talking or coming forward. Yet, having said that, will say no gag orders can prevent loved ones from putting up memorial websites of their own on the internet, and as far as I know, out of 246 families, not one single family member put one up.

Cheers-
Phil :P

Post subject: Re: Flight 77 Pass - Is Lady Booth Olson, Barbara Olson of 9
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:07 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Wonder if the ears of one look like the ears of the other. :?

You can send the link to Jesse via private message or contact him via email. He's also got a radio show on Wednesday evenings at 8 pm and he invites people to call him. Check it out at http://www.tvnewslies.org/tvnl/

Yeah, and this voice morphing stuff? Heck, that's been around for centuries. Maybe not as sophisticated back in 2001 for the general consumer. However, I've had audio software on my computer back then, that can speed up, slow down or change pitch, of any music or voice information. Maybe not as quickly as the "memory munching stuff" we have today but heck, how long does it take, to morph out a sentence or two?

Maybe a little more difficult, but far from impossible!! I mean, listen to the sound quality of these tapes. Surely, we're not talking 24 bit sound quality here folks. A couple farts, along with some "digital noise effects," and you can get George Bush telling the truth, for Christ's sake!!

I've often thought as technology advances, how much of this, will eventually expose these liars and criminals, for what they really are.

Well, liars and criminals I guess huh!! :roll: